Explain this Muslims [GTFIH]

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil 🧑🏻‍🌾
Before I say anything, I respect all Religions. If you've seen any of my posts you'd know that. I don't like the idea of Religons fighting with each other. Be the religion you were born into.

Is this Imam not preaching the idea of giving utmost priority to blind loyalty, at the expense of even rationality..

"You're worse than a rapist" if you don't pray...

I think every Muslim should pray.
I like the idea that you follow a religion, even if I don't follow specifically that religion

But it feels like to give the highest of priorities to loyalty, is placing priority in being committed to a cause, as a way of support.. for more numbers in a belief?
Rather than the cause itself

It seems this is a tactic of sorts to get loyalty?
Just for the sake of having a larger group of people following one set of rules.. but how are these rules even just?

Curious to see how this Imam would react if somebody did something to his wife (I hope to God that doesn't happen 🙏)... but how would he react?
Would he be fine with it, if the other person prayed?
Would YOU be fine with it?

I was really curious, so I wanted to hear more on this, as the comments are turned off.

Before you guys say "that's how it is", I'd like it if you can provide justification other than the reason you prioritise one over the other is because that's how you were taught to.

Why were you taught that?

Tagging my Muslim bhais: @Gengar @Xangsane @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @rand anon @tombradylover @Chadeep

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and 4 others
DONT TURN THIS INTO A RELIGION BATTLE

ONE RELIGION IS NOT BETTER THAN ANOTHER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brutalpilled, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mr2chef and 3 others
I pray to jesus.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aber and 1 other person
I pray to jesus.
Bro that's good, but I said please don't mention other Religions.

Everything marginally religious always turns into a Christianity vs Islam 10 page religious debate

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Bars and NoLongerHuman
@97baHater @watah @nathan @MaghrebGator @shia.jihadist @PsychoDsk @Litekiller11 @IndraBC @ryuken @muslim.

That nigga tweaking a bit but he ain’t completely wrong from a religious angle the Muslim rapist has a higher chance of being in heaven than the one who reject God. I think that’s what he means

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Bars and greycel
That nigga tweaking a bit but he ain’t completely wrong from a religious angle the Muslim rapist has a higher chance of being in heaven than the one who reject God. I think that’s what he means
How is that even fair?

Why does a religion propagate views that suggest that if you are Muslim you can be a terrible despicable human, yet you are less bad than even some Saints in other Religions.

Doesn't the idea of placing loyalty with utmost priority... couldn't that be a ploy, similar to how cults work.
Loyalty is number 1, despite whatever we do?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, notsocommonthumb and 97baHater
How is that even fair?

Why does a religion propagate views that suggest that if you are Muslim you can be a terrible despicable human, yet you are less bad than even some Saints in other Religions.

Doesn't the idea of placing loyalty with utmost priority... couldn't they be a ploy, similar to how cults work.
Dk bud @MaghrebGator thots?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Dk bud @MaghrebGator thots?
That's perhaps the reason why Islam is as successful as it is today.

That's how they caught up to Christianity population, despite starting 100s of years after?

Loyalty being the most important trait

Btw for anybody reading, im not Christian either

Last edited:
4363704 af52e4b226aa3dbdf79656aa131b405d83052e14319c010b8b731661927d798f 1

Th11

Th8

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mr007, boss8055, Swarthy Knight and 9 others
That's perhaps the reason why Islam is as successful as it is today.

That's how they caught up to Christianity population, despite starting 100s of years after?

Loyalty being the most important trait
probably yes muslims are also much harsher, for a good part of history they would inflict heavy punishment to the people who would leave the religion, people who would commit major sins and the indoctrination would start very early forcing on the kids to learn Quran etc..

• +1
Reactions: aber and greycel
probably yes muslims are also much harsher, for a good part of history they would inflict heavy punishment to the people who would leave the religion, people who would commit major sins and the indoctrination would start very early forcing on the kids to learn Quran etc..
Now I don't want to disrespect anybody. I like mostly everyone and mostly everything... but objectively speaking, isn't that cultish?

Chasing for a larger number
Idk man, I need an explanation on the priority levels

No way you can say "rape" is not the worst, if you follow your idea of the right religion.
That's the equivalent of me saying rape is not that bad, because my brother committed rape

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Now I don't want to disrespect anybody. I like mostly everyone and mostly everything... but objectively speaking, isn't that cultish?

Chasing for a larger number
Yes pretty much

• So Sad
Maybe it's the idea that you're looking down on god? When you actively choose to not pray, you're basically acknowledging that god exists but do not intend on bowing down to him as the all mighty. It's like making a mockery of him. It could be pointed out that the rapists, etc who pray are better in the eyes of god since praying also includes seeking forgiveness from god and cleanses the soul.

I'm not so sure though, I personally continue to pray because of faith. Despite the questions I have on why certain shit happen, I still believe in Islam.

• +1
Cultlike.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Maybe it's the idea that you're looking down on god? When you actively choose to not pray, you're basically acknowledging that god exists but do not intend on bowing down to him as the all mighty. It's like making a mockery of him. It could be pointed out that the rapists, etc who pray are better in the eyes of god since praying also includes seeking forgiveness from god and cleanses the soul.

I'm not so sure though, I personally continue to pray because of faith. Despite the questions I have on why certain shit happen, I still believe in Islam.
Why should it bother God if you are not praying to him.
If anything God should be "irritated" at the fact that you don't value yourself, for doing what you believe to be correct.

The idea of God being upset that you don't worship him, for his own personal benefit, rather than yours... idk

But anyways, even if that is true, why is it WORSE than doing something so physically heinous to another human.

Say both are bad, but why is one worse than the other.. is the point of this thread?

Yeah good to hear you always stay strong man. Keep on praying and doing what you believe in 🙏

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
he is based

• Hmm...
Say both are bad, but why is one worse than the other.. is the point of this thread?
Because not believing/not worshiping the creator is worse than raping the creation.

Vid is a joke btw that imam killed me jfl German is a powerful language ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, iloveboobs and greycel
I’m not Muslim bro

• Woah
I do wonder that too. If I were to ask people around me (my country is Muslim majority), they would always reply with the same thing, "God doesn't need your prayer, you pray for your own sake".

Which, I don't understand as well tbh. In the end, what permits us to enter heaven still absolutely relies on God's mercy. It's stated even the prophets will be in fear during the Day of Judgement despite them being, well the literal messengers of God himself.

From what I've read and heard, your good deeds won't necessarily be like, the only thing that determines whether you will enter the blissful heaven or the suffering of hell. And like I previously mentioned, will heavily depend on God's mercy towards you. Which would explain the phrase "Do it for your own sake", you wanna show God that you truly want to be his believer, even if you sin. And by showing such efforts, would allow him to be merciful enough to allow you to enter Heaven.

It also begs the question (that I'm currently struggling with) on, why would God even do that in the first place? He is the one who wills, so why would he permit someone to not believe in him, for instance? It just ends up seeming insignificant for us to do anything, if everything had been pre-determined.

I apologize tho, my knowledge in Islam is not the best, I'm just another guy who happened to grow up in a Muslim household. Fortunately, my parents have been very open-minded when it came to Islam, not blindly following teachings without pondering the substance and reasoning behind it, which unfortunately seems to apply to many Muslims. It's encouraged in Islam to ponder about the religion as well so idk.
Yeah good to hear you always stay strong man. Keep on praying and doing what you believe in 🙏
Thanks bhai :love:

• +1
Why were you on a Muslim dating app then lol
I like Muslim foids, they actually acknowledge my existence compared to western hindoo hoooes:feelskek:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, NoLongerHuman and greycel
It also begs the question (that I'm currently struggling with) on, why would God even do that in the first place? He is the one who wills, so why would he permit someone to not believe in him, for instance? It just ends up seeming insignificant for us to do anything, if everything had been pre-determined.

I apologize tho, my knowledge in Islam is not the best, I'm just another guy who happened to grow up in a Muslim household. Fortunately, my parents have been very open-minded when it came to Islam, not blindly following teachings without pondering the substance and reasoning behind it, which unfortunately seems to apply to many Muslims. It's encouraged in Islam to ponder about the religion as well so idk.
Very very nice mindset man.

Most Islamic people I've seen on social media are very closed minded, and live in fear their entire life. Which does work to be a good person, and do good in this life, but apparently thats not what this religion is even for.

And nobody has an answer. And I'm more curious about the fact that nobody has risen up to ask why they place such a high priority in loyalty. It's cultlike behaviour

That being said, whilst it's important to think about why a religion believes in certain stuff etc, I don't think you should disband this religion ever.
This was the religion you were born into. Keep doing what you are doing man!

Just never ever lose this open mindedness. It happens very quickly when you are in the presence of others who are more rigid

• Love it
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Before I say anything, I respect all Religions. If you've seen any of my posts you'd know that. I don't like the idea of Religons fighting with each other. Be the religion you were born into.

Is this Imam not preaching the idea of giving utmost priority to blind loyalty, at the expense of even rationality..

I like the idea that you follow a religion, even if I don't follow specifically that religion

But it feels like to give the highest of priorities to loyalty, is placing priority in being committed to a cause, as a way of support.. for more numbers in a belief?

Just for the sake of having a larger group of people following one set of rules.. but how are these rules even just?

Curious to see how this Imam would react if somebody did something to his wife (I hope to God that doesn't happen 🙏)... but how would he react?

I was really curious, so I wanted to hear more on this, as the comments are turned off.

Before you guys say "that's how it is", I'd like it if you can provide justification other than the reason you prioritise one over the other is because that's how you were taught to.

Tagging my Muslim bhais: @Gengar @Xangsane @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @rand anon @tombradylover @Chadeep

prayer is seen as a way to maintain a strong connection to god and is central to our identity

• +1
You clearly misunderstood what he was trying to say .

Punishment for rape in Islam is stoning to death or lashes depending upon circumstances,
One can't get away with that capital Punishment just because he prayed ,Yes in hereafter he will be forgiven if he truly repented to God and regretted that action.

And no muslim Is ' fine ' with that just because that rapist prayed.

Now let's talk about the main point
In Islam we believe kufr i.e associating partners with one and only God is the worst thing one can do no sin is comparable to kufr yes we believe it .
We believe the sole purpose God created us is to worship him and only without associating any images , statues or partners with him .

So yes to Allah a rapist who prays to him withoutdoing any kufr(person 1 ) is better than a a person who doesn't pray ,(person 2)
In hereafter person 1 is more safe because of no kufr.

Remember both are doomed in hell if they don't repent , but person 2 is doomed for eternity in hellfire because of kufr.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, Arkham, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
You clearly misunderstood what he was trying to say .

Punishment for rape in Islam is stoning to death or lashes depending upon circumstances,
One can't get away with that capital Punishment just because he prayed ,Yes in hereafter he will be forgiven if he truly repented to God and regretted that action.

And no muslim Is ' fine ' with that just because that rapist prayed.

Now let's talk about the main point
In Islam we believe kufr i.e associating partners with one and only God is the worst thing one can do no sin is comparable to kufr yes we believe it .
We believe the sole purpose God created us is to worship him and only without associating any images , statues or partners with him .

So yes to Allah a rapist who prays to him withoutdoing any kufr(person 1 ) is better than a a person who doesn't pray ,(person 2)
In hereafter person 1 is more safe because of no kufr.

Remember both are doomed in hell if they don't repent , but person 2 is doomed for eternity in hellfire because of kufr.
Read:

You are justifying it by saying that it exists.
Explain to me WHY it is written in the scriptures that somebody who is a non believer is WORSE than somebody who killed/raped?

There's a reason why they believe that a kufr is worse. Why?

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Pr
If anything God should be "irritated" at the fact that you don't value yourself, for doing what you believe to be correct.

The idea of God being upset that you don't worship him, for his own personal benefit, rather than yours... idk

But anyways, even if that is true, why is it WORSE than doing something so physically heinous to another human.

Prayer is to further a relationship with God. Not just to beg for something hopelessly like most would believe.

Now God is only irritated with a lack of prayer because it’s an open denial to a relationship with him. Which is really his plan for humanity.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and NoLongerHuman
Pr

Prayer is to further a relationship with God. Not just to beg for something hopelessly like most would believe.

Now God is only irritated with a lack of prayer because it’s an open denial to a relationship with him. Which is really his plan for humanity.
That's good and you are right

But explain why it is MORE IMPORTANT that you pray instead of refraining from committing heinous actions?

Rn you just said the reason why we must pray. Explain why one is more important than the other.

Why is one given a higher priority?

Thanks

Damn you have to be the most high inhib nigga I've ever seen. If you're going to criticize something just criticize it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and greycel
But as for your thread this isn't really limited to Islam, all major religions do this. It doesn't make sense to anyone who isn't already a fervent believer.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Damn you have to be the most high inhib I've ever seen. If you're going to criticize something just criticize it.
Its just that religion is the most important thing.
This discussion will affect a lot of people

I dont care what they think about me. But I don't want to disrespect their very idea for living

Too many people these days don't understand that.
So where you see high inhib, you're blinded wearing a veil of ignorance

But as for your thread this isn't really limited to Islam, all major religions do this. It doesn't make sense to anyone who isn't already a fervent believer.
Not really?
Christianity says its more important to do good
Hinduism says its more important to do good
Sikhism says it is more important to do good

For all of these and more, a pious non believer is viewed as higher than an impious believer.

Christianity says its more important to do gogood
Well in Christianity one is doomed to eternal hellfire if he does not accept Jesus as his lord and savior even if that person does good.
Every true christian will agree with this if he is not being deceptive.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and greycel
Not really?
Christianity says its more important to do good
Hinduism says its more important to do good
Sikhism says it is more important to do good

For all of these and more, a pious non believer is viewed as higher than an impious believer.
You can find plenty of Christian sermons or whatever saying things along the same lines as this imam e.g. a rapist can be redeemed just by praying. And plenty of imams who will disagree with this one, most imams probably. The idea of a believing sinner being better than a non believing do-gooder can be found in any religion.

• +1
If you want examples of the opposite in actual Islamic texts, then look up that one hadith about the prostitute who fed a dog/gave it water or something and was forgiven. Though again you can find a lot of contradictions in religious scripture.

• +1
Well in Christianity one is doomed to eternal hellfire if he does not accept Jesus as his lord and savior even if that person does good.
Every true christian will agree with this if he is not being deceptive.
You can find plenty of Christian sermons or whatever saying things along the same line as this imam e.g. a rapist can be redeemed just by praying. And plenty of imams who will disagree with this one, most imams probably. The idea of a believing sinner being better than a non believing do-gooder can be found in any religion.
I did research on this and I objectively balanced the viewpoints and their credibility, and I came to the general consensus that significantly.. they believe that a pious non believer is better than an impious believer.

But tbh, we can take what @PLA1092 said about not all Imams believing it. Which is odd btw, surely there shouldn't be this much confusion about WHAT is the most important part/characteristic of your religion

So that being said, do you think that these Religions are then built on cult like tactics. By forcing somebody to join.
By giving them (false) potential future realities of physical manifestations of Heaven and Hell. So it can play on their perception of it. As we only know what we know.
Just so happens to be that, we humans can relate to this exact feeling. And we will have pain receptors in similar bodies.

In all of potential objective existence, it happens to be EXACTLY the same as that on Earth.
From all possibilities?
In a reality that isn't even in this Universe.
Where in different Universes, there are laws completely different to this Universe.
Such as the idea of time moving forwards... the very idea of change itself

Yet it happens to be exactly the same, in every matter. Just think about that. That's a 99.9999999999999999999..% match.

Wouldn't heaven or hell NOT infact be physical, but it would make intuitive sense for it to simply be?
A state of being
@HarrierDuBois thoughts, this always perplexed me

Btw, I still haven't got any reply as to why one is valued as higher than the other. All I got is sharing the blame with Christianity, despite me saying a few times to not make this into a religious battle.

Last edited:
because a rapist has committed 1 (albeit a major) sin whereas the person who does not pray disobeys the order of Allah (SWT) 5 times a day, every single day

Well the idea is, to us rape would be worse than not praying. But the message he is trying to convey is that by not praying you are rejecting God's call to you and thus you are basically disrespecting the creator himself while doing those crimes is more of something that is in the domain of human against human injustice. But I do agree that his way of conveying the message is braindead.

• +1

The thing I learnt is islam has been debunked multiple times but muzzies are too brainwashed to see it

• JFL
Reactions: mr007 and vernier
Islam is ultimate submission to God

Everything we do is ultimately to submit to God. Prayer is one of the biggest expressions of submission to Him and it was made compulsory for every muslim. By default if a muslim doesn't pray he will deviate from every other ruling eventually unless he returns to the straight path, and he will possibly drag other people with him because many only are convinced by physical consequences and not metaphysical consequences (Which in part is human nature depending on which type and archetype of person one is), which, in the long run, will also translate into physical consequences because of the inevitable downfall of society after abandoning Islam

In Islam the biggest sin is Shirk (Declaring that there is a God besides Allah) and it is expressed in many forms, from prostrating and bowing to a human being or an image, to praying or making dua'a to any other than Allah.

Islam (And many other religions as well) never declares that this world is purely materialistic, and rather says it also holds lots of metaphysical variables that we can't see, grasp or measure. There are several rulings that may not hold immediate effect on the physical world but however they do exist in the metaphysical world, eventually translating in many occassions into the physical world with devastating consequences on the long run.

For example, the ruling of prohibition of confessing and revealing in the public one's sins might not seem that important. However, it is a means to normalize sins within society to the point that sexual diseases will be widespread, young ones openly scream and insult at the elderly, people will use drugs after getting confident their neighbour also uses them, etc etc etc

Allah says in the Qur'an (Interpretation of the meaning): "Perhaps you hate a thing which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know."

Rape is something that by default, by pure human nature, will never be normalized to be publicly done on a society openly because of the lack of will of one of the parties. In Islam rape is condemned with the highest sentence, and similarly for the rest of societies. However, zina (Fornication with consent) although a disaster it is normalized because both parties give consent even though the consequences have proven over and over again to be disastrous for society, since people only care about what is imminent and not the long run effects.

Allah reminds us constantly in the Qur'an that we have a very short memory (Interpretation of the meaning): Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah, and He shall requite their deceit to them, and when they stand up to prayer they stand up sluggishly; they do it only to be seen of men and do not remember Allah save a little.
In another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.

And another verse (Interpretation of the meaming): "Follow, [O mankind], what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember."

Allah proves us with the story of the israelites how little they remembered miracles they witnessed with their own eyes (The entire downfall of Pharaoh including the opening of the sea) and after some days with Moses (Peace be upon him) absent they resorted to worship the calf. In fact, we ourselves witness wonders everyday which could not have but been created by a Designer yet we ignore them after some time.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): If you were to obey the majority of those on earth, they would lead you astray from God's path. They follow only conjecture, and they are only guessing.

What you mention about "How the imam would react if they did that to his wife" is irrelevant on this matter.

We live in a world in which people care more and react more emotionally about their phone falling than when they see kids with their brains open in Gaza, yet no one makes a thread about this or even remotely is interested, and this is including the most prestigious (In the eyes of the majority) "justice" institutions we have on earth like the most important judges in The Hague. Rulings in Islam are not designed based on the degree the son of Adam reacts, but rather on how Allah sees it more fitting for the best outcome for those who submit to Him taking into account both this world and the reward in the hereafter, in a perfect balance that all prophecies and everything that is decreed will come to occur, and in which ultimate justice will be served.

This is translated into many issues. In war for example, when states or armies see injustice being carried they can either react emotionally or wait until the best possible moment for a response or not even respond so that they expose their enemy ruthlesness. The enemy could be provoking a person to react emotionally, and as it is said, "Never do what the enemy wants you to do". In this case, it is clear that the emotional response of a ruler or human being is irrelevant on the measure of what has been done, and it could only worsen the matter, thus making human emotions a tool that lacks the ability to judge properly without guidance from Allah and the use of intellect and cold reasoning.

Last edited:
  • +1
How is that even fair?

Doesn't the idea of placing loyalty with utmost priority... couldn't that be a ploy, similar to how cults work.
C'mon man, this is basically every abrahamic religion. Shouldn't even be surprised anymore.

• So Sad
That's good and you are right

But explain why it is MORE IMPORTANT that you pray instead of refraining from committing heinous actions?

Rn you just said the reason why we must pray. Explain why one is more important than the other.

Why is one given a higher priority?

Thanks
I see this open rejection of God as Christian’s see “blasphemy of the Holy Spirit”. Ultimately, a rapist may achieve salvation after repentance, same with a murderer, a thief. Etc. but what all of those criminals have in common is that they repented. To openly reject God all of your life is to clearly show you don’t want salvation.

• +1
DONT TURN THIS INTO A RELIGION BATTLE

ONE RELIGION IS NOT BETTER THAN ANOTHER
Islam is the most militaristic religion it’s not a good religion sorry it’s not a good philosophy

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007 and greycel
I see this open rejection of God as Christian’s see “blasphemy of the Holy Spirit”. Ultimately, a rapist may achieve salvation after repentance, same with a murderer, a thief. Etc. but what all of those criminals have in common is that they repented. To openly reject God all of your life is to clearly show you don’t want salvation.
Why is it important though?
Why is it better to be a murderer, rapist, thief.. than ignorantly reject God for the environment for example you were brought up in?

Why is the former less worse?
Nobody has answered

Bro that's good, but I said please don't mention other Religions.

Everything marginally religious always turns into a Christianity vs Islam 10 page religious debate
Because we are rivals. Any Muslim and Christian will agree we are rivals, no other region is even remotely close to us. We battle for converts but Christ won’t lose he’ll always win, Allah is Baal hamoun and therefore will lose the same way he lost to YHWH with the Jews

• JFL
Reactions: mr007 and 97baHater
I like Muslim foids, they actually acknowledge my existence compared to western hindoo hoooes:feelskek:
stay away nigga or we're doing jihad on your dravidian hindu ass, muslim foids are for muslim men only

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, rand anon and greycel