Explain this Muslims [GTFIH]

stay away nigga or we're doing jihad on your dravidian hindu ass, muslim foids are for muslim men only
I'm Iranian bro
But most of my women are either not Muslim anymore/ or are Muslim still

I'd still marry a Muslim Iranian girl, even if I might not be Islamic myself though. I think Nationality is more imporant. The Iranian Muslim would marry me, over an Afghani Sunni I feel
Shia vs Sunni is too strong

I'm Iranian bro

I'd still get marry a Muslim Iranian girl, even I might not be Islamic myself though. I think Nationality is more imporant. The Iranian Muslim would marry me, over an Afghani Sunni I feel
I know, i saw you mention it not too long ago, i quoted rand anon who is hindu.
I actually know that iran is becoming more secular right? women are not religious or atleast not following Islam. Iranians are shia and sunnis don't consider shias muslim tbh. I actually think iranian women can be pretty GL imo, fair skin, sharp features, decent beauty over there. Nationality is important, it's oneo f the reasons i would never marry a foid who isn't Pakistani. Btw how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yes

Not going to say anything about this. I told you don't hate on Islam, but talk about this thing bro

This specific philosophy interests me, because yeah there are loopholes
Islam is a rigid religion that preys on gullable low IQ inbred peoples which most of the Islamic world are and I don’t say this disrespectfully I say this with honesty. I have Muslims in my family and surprise surprise only they are the ones that have inbred shit going on meanwhile my Christian side have 0 of that shit (Muslims marry their cousins for some stupid reason)

Islamic philosophy like sharia is inflexible which means certain laws are permanent no matter what for instance fucking kids is ok even in 2024 due to sharia law and Quran. Christianity is flexible in the sense that we have moral laws to follow and as we advance as a civilisation we described more things which is why we are able to tailor laws on it as technology advances. This is something Islam lacks.

Now not of bash the religion but FYI having an imam saying something wrong doesn’t invalidate Islam it could be a Kufr imam who is wrong. Instead of that you should do research to find out if what THAT specific imam said is true. That’s the only way around it brother otherwise you could be misrepresenting Islam. Also each sect (for example Shia) has their own view that’s why @shia.jihadist snd @yeeyeeslayer mat auto disagree with this imam and view him as a Kafir cos he’s Sunni

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, thebuffdon690 and greycel
I know, i saw you mention it not too long ago, i quoted rand anon who is hindu.
I actually know that iran is becoming more secular right? women are not religious or atleast not following Islam. Iranians are shia and sunnis don't consider shias muslim tbh. I actually think iranian women can be pretty GL imo, fair skin, sharp features, decent beauty over there. Nationality is important, it's oneo f the reasons i would never marry a foid who isn't Pakistani. Btw how old are you?
Early/Mid 20s bro, don't wanna doxx my age, but Idm telling u in PM
Limited it to a few years though

Wanna get married soon too, within the next 4 years or so..

Islam is a rigid religion that preys on gullable low IQ inbred peoples which most of the Islamic world are and I don’t say this disrespectfully I say this with honesty. I have Muslims in my family and surprise surprise only they are the ones that have inbred shit going on meanwhile my Christian side have 0 of that shit (Muslims marry their cousins for some stupid reason)

Islamic philosophy like sharia is inflexible which means certain laws are permanent no matter what for instance fucking kids is ok even in 2024 due to sharia law and Quran. Christianity is flexible in the sense that we have moral laws to follow and as we advance as a civilisation we described more things which is why we are able to tailor laws on it as technology advances. This is something Islam lacks.

Now not of bash the religion but FYI having an imam saying something wrong doesn’t invalidate Islam it could be a Kufr imam who is wrong. Instead of that you should do research to find out if what THAT specific imam said is true. That’s the only way around it brother otherwise you could be misrepresenting Islam. Also each sect has their own view that’s why @shia.jihadist snd @yeeyeeslayer mat auto disagree with this imam and view him as a Kafir cos he’s Sunni
I see
Yeah you're right about a lot of it

What do you think about this post btw, give it a read. Before you reply or even look at it, I want you to temporarily disband any preconceptions you might have/ any opinions you currently hold.
I did research on this and I objectively balanced the viewpoints and their credibility, and I came to the general consensus that significantly.. they believe that a pious non believer is better than an impious believer.

But tbh, we can take what @PLA1092 said about not all Imams believing it. Which is odd btw, surely there shouldn't be this much confusion about WHAT is the most important part/characteristic of your religion

So that being said, do you think that these Religions are then built on cult like tactics. By forcing somebody to join.
By giving them (false) potential future realities of physical manifestations of Heaven and Hell. So it can play on their perception of it. As we only know what we know.
Just so happens to be that, we humans can relate to this exact feeling. And we will have pain receptors in similar bodies.

In all of potential objective existence, it happens to be EXACTLY the same as that on Earth.
From all possibilities?
In a reality that isn't even in this Universe.
Where in different Universes, there are laws completely different to this Universe.
Such as the idea of time moving forwards... the very idea of change itself

Yet it happens to be exactly the same, in every matter. Just think about that. That's a 99.9999999999999999999..% match.

Wouldn't heaven or hell NOT infact be physical, but it would make intuitive sense for it to simply be?
A state of being
@HarrierDuBois thoughts, this always perplexed me

Btw, I still haven't got any reply as to why one is valued as higher than the other. All I got is sharing the blame with Christianity, despite me saying a few times to not make this into a religious battle.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
stay away nigga or we're doing jihad on your dravidian hindu ass, muslim foids are for muslim men only
Neva!

When I start dating again I will def clap mena cheeks :aheago:

• JFL
Before I say anything, I respect all Religions. If you've seen any of my posts you'd know that. I don't like the idea of Religons fighting with each other. Be the religion you were born into.

Is this Imam not preaching the idea of giving utmost priority to blind loyalty, at the expense of even rationality..

"You're worse than a rapist" if you don't pray...

I think every Muslim should pray.
I like the idea that you follow a religion, even if I don't follow specifically that religion

But it feels like to give the highest of priorities to loyalty, is placing priority in being committed to a cause, as a way of support.. for more numbers in a belief?
Rather than the cause itself

It seems this is a tactic of sorts to get loyalty?
Just for the sake of having a larger group of people following one set of rules.. but how are these rules even just?

Curious to see how this Imam would react if somebody did something to his wife (I hope to God that doesn't happen 🙏)... but how would he react?
Would he be fine with it, if the other person prayed?
Would YOU be fine with it?

I was really curious, so I wanted to hear more on this, as the comments are turned off.

Before you guys say "that's how it is", I'd like it if you can provide justification other than the reason you prioritise one over the other is because that's how you were taught to.

Why were you taught that?

Tagging my Muslim bhais: @Gengar @Xangsane @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @rand anon @tombradylover @Chadeep

What he said from a Christian perspective is so retarded.

Ok so all sin removes you from the grace of god that I agree with, but to say praying makes that guy better is ridiculous, the whole point of repentance is to become a better person and stop doing the SIN but to pray and still live in sin is a sign that you don’t wanna change which makes you even worse than the Kufair because at least the Kaffir doesn’t believe but you believe and yet still act like a degenerate kuffair

The issue I have with Islam is how Allah is supposedly “merciful” but in the same breath “justice” for Allah he cannot be both because he judges you according to you own actions that’s not merciful that’s just his justice. Unlike Christianity where in his mercy god gave his only son who did no sins to be the sacrificial lamb to show his mercy but also his justice in the sense that we are all given the chance to accept christs light and love.

This Imam is full of shit and it’s this legalism of Islam which is why I consider it inflexible and rigid this “you must do salat” and “you must do Jummah prayer every week or your Kafir” it’s ridiculous. A try merciful and loving god wouldn’t impose such a thing on you, going to church for me is a choice I don’t HAVE TO GO, but if you truly love god you SHOULD GO. See the difference your Allah FORCES YOU TO GO or you go get anally raped by Shaytan, YHWH WANTS YOU TO GO BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO GO because you can pray at home.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
you can't critisize islam because some muslims choose to marry their cousins because it's not something that comes from islam, it's not like marrying cousins is sunnah for us or anything it's just something that's common in arab culture
In Shia Islam, we believe the door to ijtihad is still open, which means Islamic law is more malleable for us. Our scholars, called mujtahids, continue to research and engage with Islamic texts, coming up with new conclusions and deriving laws that address the needs of the prevailing times. That’s why we follow living scholars, or marjas, who are actively involved in this process. On the other hand, in Sunnism, they generally believe the door to ijtihad closed a long time ago, so they rely more on the rulings of earlier scholars from the main schools of thought, which makes their approach to Islamic law more rigid.

i used to be religious but now i think the purpose of organised religion is to divide people so i think people that want to be religious should be spiritual and believe in god, pray in their own way but i think being part of an organised religion contributes to the problem

you can't critisize islam because some muslims choose to marry their cousins because it's not something that comes from islam, it's not like marrying cousins is sunnah for us or anything it's just something that's common in arab culture

In Shia Islam, we believe the door to ijtihad is still open, which means Islamic law is more malleable for us. Our scholars, called mujtahids, continue to research and engage with Islamic texts, coming up with new conclusions and deriving laws that address the needs of the prevailing times. That’s why we follow living scholars, or marjas, who are actively involved in this process. On the other hand, in Sunnism, they generally believe the door to ijtihad closed a long time ago, so they rely more on the rulings of earlier scholars from the main schools of thought, which makes their approach to Islamic law more rigid.
Africans south Asians and Turkic Muslims also do it (marry their cousins) so nice try that’s why I even used my own family as an example I’m not Arab

That’s another reason why I say Shia Islam is superior to Sunni Islam which is retarded. Both of your schools of thought are flawed but one is superior to the other. A shame Shia Muslims are given a shit name due to Sunnis and their inbred IQ. Still you guys have to obey a legalistic system meanwhile my kind only have to obey the moral laws we can create our own legal systems as long as it’s in alignment with the moral laws. Jesus came and provided a new in depth interpretation of mosaic law to be interpreted fully that’s why he’s referred to as the “fulfilment of the prophets and law” the mosaic law is viewed in a completed scope as god intended it to be.

How is that even fair?

Why does a religion propagate views that suggest that if you are Muslim you can be a terrible despicable human, yet you are less bad than even some Saints in other Religions.

Doesn't the idea of placing loyalty with utmost priority... couldn't that be a ploy, similar to how cults work.
Loyalty is number 1, despite whatever we do?
If one person suffers from delusions we call them insane. If many people suffer from delusions we call it religion.

There is a reason that there are no more miracles after the invention of the camera.

Why is it important though?
Why is it better to be a murderer, rapist, thief.. than ignorantly reject God for the environment for example you were brought up in?

Why is the former less worse?
Nobody has answered
Because in God’s plan, he wants everyone in heaven with him. Which requires accepting him and converting. The only people who aren’t doing that are those who ignorantly reject God. While we might not see it as equal with our human morals. God sees it as different from his moral compass. We do not share that with him. The former is not worse to us humans, but to God.

Edit: I commend you on your respect for the religions in question btw

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and greycel
Before I say anything, I respect all Religions. If you've seen any of my posts you'd know that. I don't like the idea of Religons fighting with each other. Be the religion you were born into.

Is this Imam not preaching the idea of giving utmost priority to blind loyalty, at the expense of even rationality..

I like the idea that you follow a religion, even if I don't follow specifically that religion

But it feels like to give the highest of priorities to loyalty, is placing priority in being committed to a cause, as a way of support.. for more numbers in a belief?

Just for the sake of having a larger group of people following one set of rules.. but how are these rules even just?

Curious to see how this Imam would react if somebody did something to his wife (I hope to God that doesn't happen 🙏)... but how would he react?

I was really curious, so I wanted to hear more on this, as the comments are turned off.

Before you guys say "that's how it is", I'd like it if you can provide justification other than the reason you prioritise one over the other is because that's how you were taught to.

Tagging my Muslim bhais: @Gengar @Xangsane @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @rand anon @tombradylover @Chadeep

PRAYING DOES NOT EXIST IN QURAN
ONLY IN BUHARI

@greycel can you reply to this post? No trolling

Very very nice mindset man.

Most Islamic people I've seen on social media are very closed minded, and live in fear their entire life. Which does work to be a good person, and do good in this life, but apparently thats not what this religion is even for.

And nobody has an answer. And I'm more curious about the fact that nobody has risen up to ask why they place such a high priority in loyalty. It's cultlike behaviour

That being said, whilst it's important to think about why a religion believes in certain stuff etc, I don't think you should disband this religion ever.
This was the religion you were born into. Keep doing what you are doing man!

Just never ever lose this open mindedness. It happens very quickly when you are in the presence of others who are more rigid
Why do you believe in ur religion over others?

Why is it important though?
Why is it better to be a murderer, rapist, thief.. than ignorantly reject God for the environment for example you were brought up in?

Why is the former less worse?
Nobody has answered
I’ll answer you

Because the religion is built upon the mindset of Muhammad

As long as you adopt his ideology and convert to his beliefs you will be freed of all wrongdoings and sins

So you could be a rapist and pray and you would serve time in hell but ultimately all Muslims go to heaven so eventually you will be saved

Islam is ultimate submission to God

Everything we do is ultimately to submit to God. Prayer is one of the biggest expressions of submission to Him and it was made compulsory for every muslim. By default if a muslim doesn't pray he will deviate from every other ruling eventually unless he returns to the straight path, and he will possibly drag other people with him because many only are convinced by physical consequences and not metaphysical consequences (Which in part is human nature depending on which type and archetype of person one is), which, in the long run, will also translate into physical consequences because of the inevitable downfall of society after abandoning Islam

In Islam the biggest sin is Shirk (Declaring that there is a God besides Allah) and it is expressed in many forms, from prostrating and bowing to a human being or an image, to praying or making dua'a to any other than Allah.

Islam (And many other religions as well) never declares that this world is purely materialistic, and rather says it also holds lots of metaphysical variables that we can't see, grasp or measure. There are several rulings that may not hold immediate effect on the physical world but however they do exist in the metaphysical world, eventually translating in many occassions into the physical world with devastating consequences on the long run.

For example, the ruling of prohibition of confessing and revealing in the public one's sins might not seem that important. However, it is a means to normalize sins within society to the point that sexual diseases will be widespread, young ones openly scream and insult at the elderly, people will use drugs after getting confident their neighbour also uses them, etc etc etc

Allah says in the Qur'an (Interpretation of the meaning): "Perhaps you hate a thing which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know."

Rape is something that by default, by pure human nature, will never be normalized to be publicly done on a society openly because of the lack of will of one of the parties. In Islam rape is condemned with the highest sentence, and similarly for the rest of societies. However, zina (Fornication with consent) although a disaster it is normalized because both parties give consent even though the consequences have proven over and over again to be disastrous for society, since people only care about what is imminent and not the long run effects.

Allah reminds us constantly in the Qur'an that we have a very short memory (Interpretation of the meaning): Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah, and He shall requite their deceit to them, and when they stand up to prayer they stand up sluggishly; they do it only to be seen of men and do not remember Allah save a little.
In another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.

And another verse (Interpretation of the meaming): "Follow, [O mankind], what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember."

Allah proves us with the story of the israelites how little they remembered miracles they witnessed with their own eyes (The entire downfall of Pharaoh including the opening of the sea) and after some days with Moses (Peace be upon him) absent they resorted to worship the calf. In fact, we ourselves witness wonders everyday which could not have but been created by a Designer yet we ignore them after some time.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): If you were to obey the majority of those on earth, they would lead you astray from God's path. They follow only conjecture, and they are only guessing.

What you mention about "How the imam would react if they did that to his wife" is irrelevant on this matter.

We live in a world in which people care more and react more emotionally about their phone falling than when they see kids with their brains open in Gaza, yet no one makes a thread about this or even remotely is interested, and this is including the most prestigious (In the eyes of the majority) "justice" institutions we have on earth like the most important judges in The Hague. Rulings in Islam are not designed based on the degree the son of Adam reacts, but rather on how Allah sees it more fitting for the best outcome for those who submit to Him taking into account both this world and the reward in the hereafter, in a perfect balance that all prophecies and everything that is decreed will come to occur, and in which ultimate justice will be served.

This is translated into many issues. In war for example, when states or armies see injustice being carried they can either react emotionally or wait until the best possible moment for a response or not even respond so that they expose their enemy ruthlesness. The enemy could be provoking a person to react emotionally, and as it is said, "Never do what the enemy wants you to do". In this case, it is clear that the emotional response of a ruler or human being is irrelevant on the measure of what has been done, and it could only worsen the matter, thus making human emotions a tool that lacks the ability to judge properly without guidance from Allah and the use of intellect and cold reasoning.
All a bunch of bs I can debunk in a second.

If you actually replied to me for once instead of ignoring me like a little bitch we could have a debate

But u have been clearly scared this whole time hence why you never respond

because a rapist has committed 1 (albeit a major) sin whereas the person who does not pray disobeys the order of Allah (SWT) 5 times a day, every single day
That’s how you know you are complete brainwashed

When you think the latter is worse than the former

Not really?
Christianity says its more important to do good
Hinduism says its more important to do good
Sikhism says it is more important to do good

For all of these and more, a pious non believer is viewed as higher than an impious believer.
You have cracked the code, well done

Why should it bother God if you are not praying to him.
If anything God should be "irritated" at the fact that you don't value yourself, for doing what you believe to be correct.

The idea of God being upset that you don't worship him, for his own personal benefit, rather than yours... idk

But anyways, even if that is true, why is it WORSE than doing something so physically heinous to another human.

Say both are bad, but why is one worse than the other.. is the point of this thread?

Yeah good to hear you always stay strong man. Keep on praying and doing what you believe in 🙏
I’m confused if you already know Islam is false but are trying to incite reasonable responses from Muslims?

Or if you genuinely are asking these questions to know the answer

Because you seem smart enough to ask these question but not smart enough to discern that they lead nowhere, since the very foundations they are built upon are deeply flawed

Answer me this cuz I’m curious

I'm Iranian bro

I'd still marry a Muslim Iranian girl, even if I might not be Islamic myself though. I think Nationality is more imporant. The Iranian Muslim would marry me, over an Afghani Sunni I feel
How did I not know you and @ggg.tv🤫 were the same ethnicity lol this whole time

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫

Now not of bash the religion but FYI having an imam saying something wrong doesn’t invalidate Islam it could be a Kufr imam who is wrong. Instead of that you should do research to find out if what THAT specific imam said is true. That’s the only way around it brother otherwise you could be misrepresenting Islam. Also each sect (for example Shia) has their own view that’s why @shia.jihadist snd @yeeyeeslayer mat auto disagree with this imam and view him as a Kafir cos he’s Sunni
We would be great friends in real life lol

• Love it
Reactions: aber and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@ggg.tv🤫 tell @greycel to take me off ignore

Read:

You are justifying it by saying that it exists.
Explain to me WHY it is written in the scriptures that somebody who is a non believer is WORSE than somebody who killed/raped?

There's a reason why they believe that a kufr is worse. Why?
Asking a Muslim "why" while not being Muslim yourself will get the conversation nowhere

• +1
I'm Iranian bro

why the fuck are you guys going murtad over some random foid dying
That’s how you know you are complete brainwashed

When you think the latter is worse than the former
what if you're brainwashed into thinking the former is worse than the latter
this is true af

these random imams are not infallible obviously so he can definitely say something wrong, taking him as a representative of islam is like taking priests who rape boys as a representative of christianity

i did defend this imam's viewpoint as I think it would be the same according to us Shias, however I may be wrong
but obviously i can't really research our view on such a specific / random question

btw lol Shias don't takfir that easily
you're probably used to salafis who takfir every random guy for not believing the Quran is eternal or some other obscure topic :lul:

the only way you can go from Muslim to Kafir according to Shias is to renounce any Muslim beliefs, commit shirk, or have hatred towards the Ahlulbayt (Nasibi)

some acts can also result in kufr such as penetration during sodomy

• +1
Bro reply I know you’re reading this

I wanna be cool again

No joke

i pray to david gandy

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690

I'm worse than a rapist according to him and many others then. I haven't prayed in over a year.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007 and greycel
I'm worse than a rapist according to him and many others then. I haven't prayed in over a year.
Start rn bhai
You always should make time for it.
It's why you have no direction and feel low, your life source is depleted rn

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Start rn bhai
You always should make time for it.
It's why you have no direction and feel low, your life source is depleted rn
Actually, there were times I prayed five times a day and it did absolutely nothing. There's no difference whatsoever. I was even extremely depressed back then. Now I'm not. Note I'm not saying it's gone because of my lack of praying but rather I got over it already. People say such grand things about when they pray and I don't feel that magic at all.

• +1
Reactions: mr007 and greycel
Actually, there were times I prayed five times a day and it did absolutely nothing. There's no difference whatsoever. I was even extremely depressed back then. Now I'm not. Note I'm not saying it's gone because of my lack of praying but rather I got over it already. People say such grand things about when they pray and I don't feel that magic at all.
I think the idea of praying is deeper
When you don't look at it as it's own thing.
The action and thought behind praying would seep into other parts of your life.

Bending the knee for an incomprehensible entity.. knowing you aren't the most important person (humility, reduces ego), staying in a different section to other women (learning to control Lust, and keeping adequate distancing when required), discipline (from doing consistently)... and much more

It seeps into your character.
When else in life do you have a chance to put yourself below another.
Most of the time people ride on their high horse, and it becomes solidified in their nature.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I think the idea of praying is deeper
When you don't look at it as it's own thing.
The action and thought behind praying would seep into other parts of your life.

Bending the knee for an incomprehensible entity.. knowing you aren't the most important person (humility, reduces ego), staying in a different section to other women (learning to control Lust, and keeping adequate distancing when required), discipline (from doing consistently)... and much more

It seeps into your character.
When else in life do you have a chance to put yourself below another.
Most of the time people ride on their high horse, and it becomes solidified in their nature.
I get where you are coming from but I guess my point was more about how it doesn't really affect my life in any way, shape or form whether I pray or not. And other people, meaning normal people, do feel a difference.

• +1