explain this polish couple

Thats why Im considered a chad in Poland, guys are just fucking ugly. Lociation or death
that is complete bullshit polish men arent ugly theyre average europeans i guess and you would still be ugly as fuck and invisible in poland dont worry you will never be a chad not even on another planet ;)

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
6 PSL in poland may be.
if it's the case then at low bf i'm a between 5 and 6 PSL then. and it's just not the case.
Someone with god tier chin, full lips, good eye are, high cheekbones no major flaws is not 6psl? So who the fuck is 6psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
that is complete bullshit polish men arent ugly theyre average europeans i guess and you would still be ugly as fuck and invisible in poland dont worry you will never be a chad not even on another planet ;)
In big cities like Krakow or Warsaw I still saw many tall and gl guys. They tend to have worse skin and style than Westen men, but far from subhuman level tbh

STOP FREEZING GIFS YOU FUCKING RETARD ILL GO TO AUSTRALIA AND MURDER YOU ALONG WITH YOUR BOT, BUT BEFORE I MURDER I'LL SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND MAKE YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT WHILE ODING ON STIMS AND HAVING CUCKTEARS TEXT-TO-VOICE ON REPEAT
Ritalincel

Someone with god tier chin, full lips, good eye are, high cheekbones no major flaws is not 6psl? So who the fuck is 6psl?
someone really outstanding is a 6 PSL, ie 1 in 100 on average

This actually happens more than you think, and usually the guys are tall

In big cities like Krakow or Warsaw I still saw many tall and gl guys. They tend to have worse skin and style than Westen men, but far from subhuman level tbh
Lots of tourists here in Cracow, a lot of heightmogging going on too, and I swear I sometimes get mogged by fucking foids as 177cm barefoot and like 179-180 in shoes (mostly sub5 faces tho so whatever).

I dont go out very often but when I do I sometimes go to main city area where most people hang out and tbh everybody is just average, average couples holding hands where men are just plain average nothing special. No PSL6+ Chads. Bah I even saw a fat fuck with slim sexy girl, some tallfags like 185cm+, I've seen a manlet that was barely taller than his girl.

The final pill is bluepill.

Lots of tourists here in Cracow, a lot of heightmogging going on too, and I swear I sometimes get mogged by fucking foids as 177cm barefoot and like 179-180 in shoes (mostly sub5 faces tho so whatever).

I dont go out very often but when I do I sometimes go to main city area where most people hang out and tbh everybody is just average, average couples holding hands where men are just plain average nothing special. No PSL6+ Chads. Bah I even saw a fat fuck with slim sexy girl, some tallfags like 185cm+, I've seen a manlet that was barely taller than his girl.

The final pill is bluepill.
When I was in Poland I got height mogged by some hot blondies with boots on (I'm 184cm). Suicidefuel ngl.

Cracow is really a beautiful city. One day I wanna visit it again.

Cry for me, i mog you to death

He beat the system.

This recessed subhuman is creampieing this qt blonde meanwhile I rot in my room.

And it's not the only example I see.

View attachment 122590

I am confident to say that looks dont matter much for LTRs, you can fuck Stacies in LTR even as 3,5/10 recessed subhuman.

Inb4 "but he will get cucked" you dont know that, maybe he will maybe he wont, doesnt change the fact that he gets to fuck hot gf

bitch probably goes out to Polish the fuck stick of chad while le hubby is at work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
That roastie probably likes to Polish the fuck stick of chad unbeknowns to le hubby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Lifefuel for polcels