Explain this shit Why I didn’t look good?

Hahah, nothing more than I love that sub4s trying to fight with each other!

Keep doing boys, very entertaining. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hahah, nothing more than I love that sub4s trying to fight with each other!

Keep doing boys, very entertaining. :feelskek:

2psl Yess that’s why I have a 8/10 gf you’re so pathetic
Im only 19, just finished my pub, late bloomer I’m not looksmaxed at all

You are above average

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Fucking lol @ these tryhard idiots trying to emulate a Lookism fight

• +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel and Nibba
I think you look good! You mog me go hell and back 3 times over.

recessed maxilla, slightly cuck eyes/eyelid exposure, nose, hairline, skin bring you down. you are also getting frame/height mogged by that girl you're standing next to but luckily you have a larger skull than her HOWEVER you look pretty chaddy in this pic:

yBQivafl.jpg

i get homosexual vibes from some of your photos btw idk why you look a bit homosexual in the pic above for example but the chadiness/mogg negates it

good lower third, decent browridge, good zygos and good eyebrows

all things considered you look pretty good but that's only because the pic above saves you if i didn't see that pic i would be way more harsh tbh nothing influences me like a good mogg

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Are u sure for the recessed maxila, I think is very forward on what are u basing to tell that ?
How can I have good zygo with a recessed maxilla ?

Last edited:
Are u sure for the recessed maxila, I think is very forward on what are u basing to tell that ?
How can I have good zygo with a recessed maxilla ?

because you can and you do

tough pill to swallow bro

How to know if a maxila is recessed ? That’s my question cause if thinks it’s not

because i can see it and the nasolabial folds are somewhat of an indicator

JFL at this thread.

1) OP, don't ask for advice if you won't accept any criticism.

2) StudyHacks, you're normie as fuck, nowhere near a fucking Chad or Chadlite.

3) When commenting on looks, the appearance of the guy commenting doesn't fucking matter. Just like I dont need to be a world class footballer to know what world class footballers can do, I don't need to be Lachowski to tell someone the problems with their face. If the guy making the criticism is a 2 or a 9, it doesn't change the validity of their advice, which should be judged on its own merits.

Shame on you all.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and Deleted member 470
Any one to confirm about my maxila?

I don’t have any problems with critica when it’s justified. But is my maxila recessed for real ?

I don’t have any problems with critica when it’s justified. But is my maxila recessed for real ?

honestly it's one of those things that's pretty hard to tell. it's a matter of mm/1cm but there are slight signs that you have that demonstrate at least slight recession. it is not really that much of a big deal though. id be more concerned about that tiny little twink nose, rhinoplasty might not even be able to save it

Thanks bro what are those signs of recession ?

Alot of malar fat

You have good bone structure and your eye area is good as well, just lol at the dumbasses talking about "prey eyes." This hunter eyes meme has gone too far.

You have good bone structure and your eye area is good as well, just lol at the dumbasses talking about "prey eyes." This hunter eyes meme has gone too far.

gigacope honestly if you don't know what you're talking about don't say anything i'm sick of correcting deluded little insects such as yourself

his eyes lack the ideal almond shape and have upper eyelid exposure. the hooding could also be better

maxresdefault.jpg

one is clearly hunter and one is clearly prey and OP's eyes are closer to prey

calling hunter eyes a meme is NOT going to solve your disgusting repulsive cuck eyes

average eye area =/= bad eye area. In fact composite average features make a GL face

Why was my comment deleted? I was the only one who gave you constuctive criticism on what ur flaws are and how u can improve. W/e I'll point out ur issues again.

- Low set zygos
- U don't have great masseters or else ur gonial angle would be 90 degrees
- Ur fat pads below ur brows wich makes eyes hooded are non-existent, giving u cuck eyes.
- Skin quality is of guys a decade older than u or more

Deez Nuts Gaddem

Ah and guys I have an overbite but it’s look that it don’t really affect my face? It’s a deep overbite like my upper lip is protruding

gigacope honestly if you don't know what you're talking about don't say anything i'm sick of correcting deluded little insects such as yourself

his eyes lack the ideal almond shape and have upper eyelid exposure. the hooding could also be better

maxresdefault.jpg

one is clearly hunter and one is clearly prey and OP's eyes are closer to prey

calling hunter eyes a meme is NOT going to solve your disgusting repulsive cuck eyes

Low IQ post, hunter eyes are a meme.

OP, ignore this faggotry, your eye area isn't bad at all, don't listen to low IQ morons.

2psl Yess that’s why I have a 8/10 gf you’re so pathetic
Im only 19, just finished my pub, late bloomer I’m not looksmaxed at all
She'll leave you for Chad

You definitely don't have the slayer attributes, you uppity beta faggot. :lul::lul::lul::lul: I mog the living shit out of you. Stop being so swell-headed you low T beta cuck.

I miss you :feelswhy:

Origins

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
It's over for bancels.

@nigger mods unban now.

Fuck him I want @StudyHacks back the funniest user to ever grace this forum
Whenthecoping.gif
Studyhacks wasn't funny he was just Narcy tyranny loving incel,

Arceus mogs and is way more entertaining,yesterday was flooded with entertaining posts from him.

Whenthecoping.gif
Studyhacks wasn't funny he was just Narcy tyranny loving incel,

Arceus mogs and is way more entertaining,yesterday was flooded with entertaining posts from him.

Cope

Studyhacks wasn’t even narcy tbh

Arcbrah is the narcissist user here without a doubt.

Studyhacks was a crazy funny guy

Cope

Studyhacks wasn’t even narcy tbh

Arcbrah is the narcissist user here without a doubt.

Studyhacks was a crazy funny guy
Hes clearly just trolling,look at this thread,that's his true personality at the beginning then he just decides to troll and be funny.

Studyhacks would get insecure at anything and threaten to beat up whatever internet incel said he wasn't a model that day.

Stop sucking stoodeyhacks mog.

Free @Arceus300 right now

Hes clearly just trolling,look at this thread,that's his true personality at the beginning then he just decides to troll and be funny.

Studyhacks would get insecure at anything and threaten to beat up whatever internet incel said he wasn't a model that day.

Stop sucking stoodeyhacks mog.

He’s not trolling JFL he admitted to be a narcy

Studyhacks was an actual troll tbh, notice How arcbrah lurks 24/7 studyhacks got banned twice and hasn’t been back since

cute nose, fix your dirty skin bro

He cute x

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656