Explaining missing out on young love using the World Cup qualifiers

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
I'm gonna use the one from Commebol (South America) cause it has only 10 teams so it's easier to get my point across

Screenshot 20230703 020556 656

In Commebol (South America) all ten teams play each other twice, they earn points and the top 4 qualify directly to the world cup while the 5th has to go to play offs with a team of another continent to get a spot, the others don't qualify

Brazil is the one who had everything between 13-16, the most ideal age I guess

Argentina had it at 17 so he almost missed the cut

Uruguay and Ecuador are the ones had it between 18-19 so they barely made it

Then we have Peru, he is going to the play offs since he couldn't make it to the top 4 to directly qualify to the world cup but he can still make it if he wins the play offs (Peru didn't this time sadly). All of this means that he missed out on teen love but he's in his early 20s so he can still save himself even if it's not the most ideal age to have this experiences happen to you

Then of course we have the rests of the teams

Colombia, Chile and Paraguay are 25+ and never had anything but they're younger than 30 so there's still some hope to maybe find a desperate slut.

Bolivia and Venezuela are pretty much 30+ year old virgins and it's sadly over for them entirely, even if they find someone it's not gonna be the same and the damage is done

Tagging: @defezman @Xangsane @aBetterMii @HimmyButler @Splinter901 @latincell95 @Dr. Bludy @Beastimmung @mrriceguy @TRUE_CEL @ihatereddit @Clown Show @Suimaxxer @Arborist @BigBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, HitAndRun, Splinter901 and 6 others
life ends at 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Primalsplit
stfu faggot
suck my cock!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I don’t watch soccer

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 24278
Very based analogy. High storytelling iq.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun, Xangsane and Deleted member 24278
Brazil or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Splinter901, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Long distance relationships count too!

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24278 and Splinter901
Even if you lose your virginity at a perfect age, +30 is prime time for ER&rope

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I dont watch that

• +1
Ecuador , my country, mogs all of them even Argentina

• +1
The last time Brazil won a WC was 21 years ago. So it's better to not experience love at 13-16 coz u will eventually get cucked
I'm gonna use the one from Commebol (South America) cause it has only 10 teams so it's easier to get my point across

View attachment 2295176
In Commebol (South America) all ten teams play each other twice, they earn points and the top 4 qualify directly to the world cup while the 5th has to go to play offs with a team of another continent to get a spot, the others don't qualify

Brazil is the one who had everything between 13-16, the most ideal age I guess

Argentina had it at 17 so he almost missed the cut

Uruguay and Ecuador are the ones had it between 18-19 so they barely made it

Then we have Peru, he is going to the play offs since he couldn't make it to the top 4 to directly qualify to the world cup but he can still make it if he wins the play offs (Peru didn't this time sadly). All of this means that he missed out on teen love but he's in his early 20s so he can still save himself even if it's not the most ideal age to have this experiences happen to you

Then of course we have the rests of the teams

Colombia, Chile and Paraguay are 25+ and never had anything but they're younger than 30 so there's still some hope to maybe find a desperate slut.

Bolivia and Venezuela are pretty much 30+ year old virgins and it's sadly over for them entirely, even if they find someone it's not gonna be the same and the damage is done

Tagging: @defezman @Xangsane @aBetterMii @HimmyButler @Splinter901 @latincell95 @Dr. Bludy @Beastimmung @mrriceguy @TRUE_CEL @ihatereddit @Clown Show @Suimaxxer @Arborist @BigBoy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 24278

Users who are viewing this thread

Back