Explaining The "Uncanny Valley." Why Barrett, O'pry, De Poot,.... Have Low Appeal To The Female Gender.

Do you want to be tagged in my future looks theory/facial aesthetics posts?

• Total voters
That is what girls see when looking at Barrett. He has the same robot look.
View attachment 2083148 Although he is also generally not attractive otherwise due to short face syndrome.

To you yes. But most users here still think Barrett and O'pry are over 7 psl when no girl would choose them over any romance movie actor.
Barrett is uncanny but not o pry, dk why everyone says that

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
I’ve noticed that pretty much all uncanny valley effects can be explained by too much PCT

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Agendum and sibience
I’ve noticed that pretty much all uncanny valley effects can be explained by too much PCT

I agree it is a big part of it, especially if the PCT is too much, like 15 degrees.

But there is something else that causes it relating to the eyes and idk perhaps the shape but it can't really be described.

Barrett is uncanny but not o pry, dk why everyone says that

O'pry literally looks like a robot lol.

Rectangle eyes.

barrett is just a fag and gives heavy fag appeal depoop looks like an alien school shooter especially cuz of his shit haircut and style and opry isn't bad tbh he's just old

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and sibience
This is not a human.
Too deepset eyes
Extreme pct due to Positive eye slant
Rectangular eyes
And light eye color
That’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and sibience
Too deepset eyes
Extreme pct due to Positive eye slant
Rectangular eyes
And light eye color
That’s it.

Yes similar to De Poot. Idk if Kelly's eyes are too deepset but De Poot's are and that is why he looks like a serial killer or school shooter.

barrett is just a fag and gives heavy fag appeal depoop looks like an alien school shooter especially cuz of his shit haircut and style and opry isn't bad tbh he's just old

O'pry was never that good looking to be honest. Even in his younger years. It is only men who find him to be extremely good looking.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Yes similar to De Poot. Idk if Kelly's eyes are too deepset but De Poot's are and that is why he looks like a serial killer or school shooter.
Yes, he doesn't only have extreme deepset eyes and high bone mass supraorbitals, but what makes him school shooter looking is also his tera forward grown lateral orbital rim(basically the lateral part of the socket)
Screenshot 20230220 003627 Samsung Internet

• Woah
Yes, he doesn't only have extreme deepset eyes and high bone mass supraorbitals, but what makes him school shooter looking is also his tera forward grown lateral orbital rim(basically the lateral part of the socket)
View attachment 2084492

Yes that is also uncanny and makes him look like a human ancestor in some angles.

Brows also might be too low while also being very positively tilted.

But still mostly eyes themselves.

• +1
I also look uncanny but that's just due to me being ugly.
I don't look like a Greek marble structure like Barrett.
you have higher appeal than all of these deformed models.

• +1
Yes that is also uncanny and makes him look like a human ancestor in some angles.

Brows also might be too low while also being very positively tilted.

But still mostly eyes themselves.
Yes, with his too aggressive eyes straight eyebrows would have suited him better. Tbh Gandy and maher have the best eyes in the psl sphere, they looks good without being ogre due to not having these falios. In fact neither of em has too deepset eyes or too forward grown lateral orbital rim.

• +1
That's very kind of you to say, even if it's a lie.
you have no idea how poor the general appeal of many models is, they literally do not get approached by women.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and sibience
you have no idea how poor the general appeal of many models is, they literally do not get approached by women.
Yeah, right.
Let's have a minute of silence for the poor incels like Gandy, Chico, and Meeks.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and sibience
I don’t think Sean opry has low female appeal. Taylor swift wouldn’t have gotten him to represent a dreamy boyfriend in her music video if true.

Some male supermodels definitely do have low irl appeal.

I like how you used a striking featured female model to show the concept very smart.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sibience, Agendum and sub5inchcel
I don’t think Sean opry has low female appeal. Taylor swift wouldn’t have gotten him to represent a dreamy boyfriend in her music video if true.

I like how you used a striking featured female model to show the concept very smart.
i literally told thia dude opry did well in tinder experiments and request sex right away and girls were receptive but he denies

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

i literally told thia dude opry did well in tinder experiments and request sex right away and girls were receptive but he denies
I can get where this post is coming from but calling Opry low appeal is just dumb
De poot is definitely low appeal
Barrett I don't quite agree with the low appeal bit but I get why one might say he's alien
Opry has a main character look. He auditioned for Christian Grey but go fucked over by lack of acting experience. Nothing more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, sibience, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
Yes, with his too aggressive eyes straight eyebrows would have suited him better. Tbh Gandy and maher have the best eyes in the psl sphere, they looks good without being ogre due to not having these falios. In fact neither of em has too deepset eyes or too forward grown lateral orbital rim.

Ehh Maher has bad eyes in my opinion, they lack beauty due to bad shape, he is carried by bones and dimorphism. But at least his eyes aren't uncanny.

Harry Styles eye area with Tyler Maher bones is ideal.

I can get where this post is coming from but calling Opry low appeal is just dumb
De poot is definitely low appeal
Barrett I don't quite agree with the low appeal bit but I get why one might say he's alien
Opry has a main character look. He auditioned for Christian Grey but go fucked over by lack of acting experience. Nothing more.

Do you guys not read the post? Barrett in motion (tiktok) I posted has every girl agreeing that he is uncanny and looks weird in the comments.

And also having extremely short stunted face, no ramus length, worsened by how wide it is.

• +1

Not as low as De Poot but still not even close as high as some guys here think.

Taylor swift getting him in her music video only PROVED that he is not high appeal. Otherwise he would have much more Instagram followers after 3 billion views of mostly girls watched it, he only has 600-700k.

O'pry is nothing special and for example if an actually goodlooking guy appeared in her music video, he would have millions.

Gue Sung Cho the korean football player played a few games and has 2.8 million now. Guys here don't even consider him goodlooking.

If a guy that looked like Matt Bomer was in Swift's blank space, he would have millions of followers even if he had no status before.

Last edited:
Ehh Maher has bad eyes in my opinion, they lack beauty due to bad shape, he is carried by bones and dimorphism. But at least his eyes aren't uncanny.

View attachment 2085642

Do you guys not read the post? Barrett in motion (tiktok) I posted has every girl agreeing that he is uncanny and looks weird in the comments.

And also having extremely short stunted face, no ramus length, worsened by how wide it is.
just use comments that back up your narrative theory!

Look at the comments below this video. Mainly from foids.
Screenshot 20230221 110521 YouTube
Screenshot 20230221 110527 YouTube
Screenshot 20230221 110551 YouTube

FYI I don't have a problem with your take on Barrett.
I can totally get why some would find him "uncanny"
I'm calling you out on O'pry. To call him low appeal is just cope and you know it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and sibience
just use comments that back up your narrative theory!

Look at the comments below this video. Mainly from foids.
View attachment 2085664View attachment 2085665View attachment 2085666
FYI I don't have a problem with your take on Barrett.
I can totally get why some would find him "uncanny"
I'm calling you out on O'pry. To call him low appeal is just cope and you know it.

Keep coping thinking girls will choose O'pry over any typical tiktok guy.

Basically, still looking completely human is a prerequisite for being attractive.

(tiktok of Jordan Barrett)

View attachment 2083096View attachment 2083097View attachment 2083099 (Literally JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )

So what is the uncanny valley? Watch this short video:

1200px-Mori_Uncanny_Valley.svg.png

(Basically when something looks very human (but not human enough) and something looks uncanny about them, it belongs in the uncanny valley).

How does this apply to attractiveness?

When this site uses the term "alien" to describe male models such as Barrett, O'pry, De Poot,.... this is what looking uncanny causes - a decrease in attractiveness. Of course guys on here cope thinking these guys have high appeal....

But do you find Kelly Mittendorf attractive? She has very similar "alien" or "robot" look, which triggers the uncanny valley effect in our brains.

kelly-mittendorf-slideshow-03_1703217585101.jpg_gallery_max1.jpg
7c68bc4cc9166b155cd2ae13a00a2ce0.jpg
kelly-mittendorf-333564-fullsize.jpg

Or do you perhaps think her face is unsettling? And/or threatening, or just very creepy.

This is the same feeling girls get when seeing O'pry, Barrett, De Poot, and other "alien" models. The uncanny valley look makes someone look creepy, NOT attractive.

Many girls would rather fuck dogs than Barrett or De Poot, because dogs have 0% human likeness, so they do not cause the uncanny valley feeling.

@mrriceguy @thecel

*** Also I will start spoiler tagging users in these types of posts, if you don't want to miss my posts on facial aesthetics or looks theory, select "yes" to the poll. ***

Honestly my thoughts are maybe these sorts of faces unsettle us or freak us out because they resemble predator faces (tigers, lions, wolves, etc). Maybe why they come off as uncanny and creepy because the same parts of the brain that recognize those animals to be threats based off just seeing their faces also activate when seeing these model faces due to their robust bones.

• Woah
He still looks completely human, just dark triad.

He doesn't have an alien or robot look.

Nope, he looked like an alien in that car after he was arrested.

• Woah
Honestly my thoughts are maybe these sorts of faces unsettle us or freak us out because they resemble predator faces (tigers, lions, wolves, etc). Maybe why they come off as uncanny and creepy because the same parts of the brain that recognize those animals to be threats based off just seeing their faces also activate when seeing these model faces due to their robust bones.
Good theory. Also because it is a survival instinct from evolution that helped us distinguish from perhaps our ancestors.

View attachment 2085758
Nope, he looked like an alien in that car after he was arrested.

He looks ridiculous there lol. But in motion he doesn't look that uncanny unlike Barrett or depoot.

View attachment 2085642

Somerhalder eyes but with more pct are also pretty much ideal.

• +1
Hooded eyes combined with PCT is a ticket into the uncanny valley

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 25667
The only common denominator in all these uncanny valley individuals is excessive PCT and completly hooded upper eyelids. I think it's more so that they just look like low trust psychopathic predators than it is uncanny valley.

• +1
Hooded eyes combined with PCT is a ticket into the uncanny valley

The only common denominator in all these uncanny valley individuals is excessive PCT and completly hooded upper eyelids. I think it's more so that they just look like low trust psychopathic predators than it is uncanny valley.

Perhaps asians are the only people who can have 10-15 degrees of PCT and not have it affect them negatively. Maybe because the epicanthic fold hooding doesn't create that psychopath look.

Although over 15 degrees PCT can start to be death for eye appeal even for east asians.

This is what isn't talked about on here enough, too much PCT, which is much worse than NCT.

Basically, still looking completely human is a prerequisite for being attractive.

View attachment 2083096View attachment 2083097View attachment 2083099 (Literally JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )

(Basically when something looks very human (but not human enough) and something looks uncanny about them, it belongs in the uncanny valley).

When this site uses the term "alien" to describe male models such as Barrett, O'pry, De Poot,.... this is what looking uncanny causes - a decrease in attractiveness. Of course guys on here cope thinking these guys have high appeal....

But do you find Kelly Mittendorf attractive? She has very similar "alien" or "robot" look, which triggers the uncanny valley effect in our brains.

Or do you perhaps think her face is unsettling? And/or threatening, or just very creepy.

This is the same feeling girls get when seeing O'pry, Barrett, De Poot, and other "alien" models. The uncanny valley look makes someone look creepy, NOT attractive.

Many girls would rather fuck dogs than Barrett or De Poot, because dogs have 0% human likeness, so they do not cause the uncanny valley feeling.

@mrriceguy @thecel

*** Also I will start spoiler tagging users in these types of posts, if you don't want to miss my posts on facial aesthetics or looks theory, select "yes" to the poll. ***

You suggest having too good bone structure is unideal as it looks uncanny? Something more like Chico?

• +1
You suggest having too good bone structure is unideal as it looks uncanny? Something more like Chico?

Chico has a lot more appeal than Barrett.

But too good bone structure? It is more due to Barrett having just bad facial harmony. He has terribly short ramus and short face, the wideness of his face makes it even worse.

But when I am talking about uncanny in this thread it is mainly referring to eyes. Barrett's eyes just have something off about them. It looks very weird to girls, almost like he isn't a human.

Chico has a lot more appeal than Barrett.

But too good bone structure? It is more due to Barrett having just bad facial harmony. He has terribly short ramus and short face, the wideness of his face makes it even worse.

But when I am talking about uncanny in this thread it is mainly referring to eyes. Barrett's eyes just have something off about them. It looks very weird to girls, almost like he isn't a human.
Yeah I’ve seen people mention his short ramus and wide face are cause by excessive almost monstrous levels of forward growth, so too developed bone structure.

• Hmm...
Yeah I’ve seen people mention his short ramus and wide face are cause by excessive almost monstrous levels of forward growth, so too developed bone structure.

You have it wrong.

You always talk about forward growth. Even though having a short ramus causes you to look more forward grown which isn't a good thing.

Barrett isn't extremely forward grown. He just has a 5 year old girl ramus. If you photoshop him with a longer normal length ramus, he would look better.

You have it wrong.

You always talk about forward growth. Even though having a short ramus causes you to look more forward grown which isn't a good thing.

Barrett isn't extremely forward grown. He just has a 5 year old girl ramus. If you photoshop him with a longer normal length ramus, he would look better.
Nigga what? He’s by far the most insane model ever bone mass wise, how could you say he’s not forward grown.

• JFL
Nigga what? He’s by far the most insane model ever bone mass wise, how could you say he’s not forward grown.

"forward growth" is a meme.

A big part of what makes someone look forward grown or not is angles. Someone facing away from the camera over 90 degrees would look less "forward grown".

And basically what users here refer to as forward grown is the anterior nasal aperture - if that is developed then people here say someone has good forward growth.

And again, Barrett does not have good bones, he literally has almost no ramus.

"forward growth" is a meme.

A big part of what makes someone look forward grown or not is angles. Someone facing away from the camera over 90 degrees would look less "forward grown".

And basically what users here refer to as forward grown is the anterior nasal aperture - if that is developed then people here say someone has good forward growth.

And again, Barrett does not have good bones, he literally has almost no ramus.
Barrett doesn’t have hood bones? Bro you realize dudes fwhr is over 2.1 or something? Ramus is one of the smallest bones in the skull so it’s size really has no impact on anything.

• JFL
Barrett doesn’t have hood bones? Bro you realize dudes fwhr is over 2.1 or something? Ramus is one of the smallest bones in the skull so it’s size really has no impact on anything.

The ramus is literally what makes you look like a man vs a kid. Stunted short face with a wide face is death for a man.

His jaw has a lot of bone volume and yes his face but that doesn't matter. And bones do not mean anything in relation to "forward growth" as I said forward growth is literally a meme.

And he is just unattractive, if you can't see that then idk what to say.

The ramus is literally what makes you look like a man vs a kid. Stunted short face with a wide face is death for a man.

His jaw has a lot of bone volume and yes his face but that doesn't matter. And bones do not mean anything in relation to "forward growth" as I said forward growth is literally a meme.

And he is just unattractive, if you can't see that then idk what to say.
Like I said compact midface and short ramus are caused by excessive forward growth. What do you mean bones do not mean anything in relation to that, the more forward grown you are the more bone you will have.

Like I said compact midface and short ramus are caused by excessive forward growth. What do you mean bones do not mean anything in relation to that, the more forward grown you are the more bone you will have.

I don't believe you are over 13 years old.

If you are then it is over for your IQ.

Bro you’re stupid as fuck, literally. His ramus isnt even small, it’s just his mandible is extremely long making it look small. You seriously don’t believe in forward growth, let me guess you’re some coping Asian with pan tier forward growth?

• Hmm...

He’s still a world famous supermodel, I don’t think he gives much of a shit about some ugly bitches calling him uncanny because his bone structure is so developed while he fucks supermodels and looks like a Greek god.

• Hmm...

I thought Asian people were supposed to be good at math, so you not have a basic enough grasp on geometry to understand why their ramus looks the way they do. First let me tell you blockhead close to 90 degree ramuses are ugly and always a bad sign of bad forward growth. Why? Because less forward growth means a shorter mandible which means the angle will be less steeper. The less obtuse the angle the farther your chin is away from your ramus, If you increased the size of Barrett’s ramus his chin would get smaller. You realize it’s simple logic you have failed to grasp?

• JFL
Bro you’re stupid as fuck, literally. His ramus isnt even small, it’s just his mandible is extremely long making it look small. You seriously don’t believe in forward growth, let me guess you’re some coping Asian with pan tier forward growth?

How many times do I need to say this: forward growth is a FUCKING RETARDED concept.

If you aren't a typical looksmax retard then you can clearly tell that Barrett does not have a long mandible length and that he just has a 10 year old girl tier ramus.

I thought Asian people were supposed to be good at math, so you not have a basic enough grasp on geometry to understand why their ramus looks the way they do. First let me tell you blockhead close to 90 degree ramuses are ugly and always a bad sign of bad forward growth. Why? Because less forward growth means a shorter mandible which means the angle will be less steeper. The less obtuse the angle the farther your chin is away from your ramus, If you increased the size of Barrett’s ramus his chin would get smaller. You realize it’s simple logic you have failed to grasp?

Stop using the term "forward growth" because as I said it is meaningless.

There is literally nothing that affects forward growth more than camera angle and the rest of the face like ramus length.

If you morph barrett's ramus to be longer while his gonial angle stays the same he would not look so "forward grown" anymore, which is why the concept of forward growth is retarded.

Because you aren't able to understand anything in words, I made a quick morph, gonial angle the same, longer ramus, slightly more projected chin.

Notice how he now looks less "forward grown" as you would say? Even though he has the same features just the illusion of a longer face and ramus makes the horizontal length as retards would refer to as "forward growth" look shorter.

literally all 3 would hit 99+ in 5 minutes on tinder

its already known that when women get mogged hard by guys , they bitch about them
a girl can't believe that a guy can be better looking than her, her whole existence breaks down

that's cuz she has a feature (hunter eyes) that looks good on males,but doesn't suit females
most attractive women have cuck eyes
No they don’t idiot, they don’t have compact orbitals but attractive women won’t have cuck eyes if they have good bone development

@mrriceguy @thecel

Retard Opry looks like a normal person. Barrett’s undereye support on the other hand does make him look alien

barrett looks alien because of how good his facial structure is moron

Femcels coping. Irl he gets fawned over by attractive females.

Femcels coping. Irl he gets fawned over by attractive females.
Holy shit he actually said women would rather have sex with dogs than barrett. Are u fucking retarded @sibience ?