Explanation behind why the male gaze exists. And why we are all totally wrong

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
Why the male gaze exists

Men put the most emphasis on shit like

Roids, tats, tan, dark hair, short masculine hair, height

Because when we look at other men, we dont look at attraction. We look at how physically dominating they are

The subconscious thoughts that are happening(which we don’t realise) is we are rating them on their intimidation value in our tribe

When you get muscle you may notice more men respecting you and wanting to be friends with you. That’s a common meme because it’s true. Other men want you as part of their tribe for intimidation value

Same with all the other things I mentioned

Also correlating with my previous thread:
Anything that increasing male respect, sacrifices female gaze. And anything that adheres to female gaze, loses male respect (bar height) https://looksmax.org/threads/anythi...es-sacrifices-male-respect-vice-versa.561185/

Foids aren’t rating men on intimidation value because they don’t need that shit especially in todays age. They’re just rating on the only thing that matters in this superficial world-

How pretty you are(for their visual)
And how tall you are(for visuals and so their genes survive the next generation)

No need for them intimidation masculine traits that attracts men

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, thecel, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
The prettyboy cope is just low T fags projecting themselves onto tiktok twinks because they know they could never look like high T men, along with some 12 year old girls on TikTok leaving love heart comments under such videos.
IRL the biggest slayers are always masculine, high T jocks. That's how it was and that's how it always will be.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Yerico7, thecel and 18 others
The prettyboy cope is just low T fags projecting themselves onto tiktok twinks because they know they could never look like high T men, along with some 12 year old girls on TikTok leaving love heart comments under such videos.
IRL the biggest slayers are always masculine, high T jocks. That's how it was and that's how it always will be.
tell me you’re a big black hairy nigger without telling me ur a big black hairy nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deprived, Vain786 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Slob and Deleted member 13626
keep coping and fapping to your femboys on tiktok.
Does @Niko69 look masculine?

No he looks fucking harmless and that’s what girls these days love

That’s why he has 20k+ matches on tinder and you Niggas do not

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, Danish_Retard, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
U are reasonable when ur arent talking about Gooks.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse, szolliontaraelis and Blkpill Godfather
Tall men can look dominant just from being tall. Women love tall men, other men respect tall men.
Women love tats.
Women love muscles. With muscles u get respect from men(to some degree)
Some women love beards. But stubble/cleanshaven for most is optimal
Buzzcut can make u attractive to women if it does suit u
Ur theory debunked.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, BeestungLipsTheory, callisto and 1 other person
Roids, tan and tats wont do any damage to a mans slaying chances
Where guys get it wrong is they think that an RTT guy who's face falls short of the looks threshold, should be more appealing to girls than a slim built pale guy who's face does pass the looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Yerico7, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
Tall men can look dominant just from being tall. Women love tall men, other men respect tall men.
Women love tats.
Women love muscles. With muscles u get respect from men(to some degree)
Some women love beards. But stubble/cleanshaven for most is optimal
Buzzcut can make u attractive to women if it does suit u
Ur theory debunked.
Highest appeal comes from harmony in masc and fem features.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MiroslavBulldosex
Why the male gaze exists

Because when we look at other men, we dont look at attraction. We look at how physically dominating they are

The subconscious thoughts that are happening(which we don’t realise) is we are rating them on their intimidation value in our tribe

When you get muscle you may notice more men respecting you and wanting to be friends with you. That’s a common meme because it’s true. Other men want you as part of their tribe for intimidation value

Anything that increasing male respect, sacrifices female gaze. And anything that adheres to female gaze, loses male respect (bar height) https://looksmax.org/threads/anythi...es-sacrifices-male-respect-vice-versa.561185/

Foids aren’t rating men on intimidation value because they don’t need that shit especially in todays age. They’re just rating on the only thing that matters in this superficial world-

And how tall you are(for visuals and so their genes survive the next generation)

why do you keep saying this nonsense? I already exposed you before like what's your issue mate?

Highest appeal comes from harmony in masc and fem features.
there are preferences u cant appeal to everyone. Nichemaxxed guy can pull really bad bitches if hes lucky

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
there are preferences u cant appeal to everyone. Nichemaxxed guy can pull really bad bitches if hes lucky
Well true, women have diverse tastes

"they could never look like high T men"
anybody here can blast T lift for a few months and look like the "high T men" you're dickiding right now
nobody can look like a tiktok prettyboy unless super good base and suregry don't fuck u up
@Seth Walsh theses dudes cope so hard holy shit

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deprived, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
"they could never look like high T men"
anybody here can blast T lift for a few months and look like the "high T men" you're dickiding right now
nobody can look like a tiktok prettyboy unless super good base and suregry don't fuck u up
@Seth Walsh theses dudes cope so hard holy shit
“Vinnie Hacker is the most attractive man on earth”
My nigga it’s obvious that you lactated as you wrote that. No, not everyone can become a jock by simply injecting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Danish_Retard and Blkpill Godfather
My nigga it’s obvious that you lactated as you wrote that. No, not everyone can become a jock by simply injecting.
nobody cares about looking like a high T man expect insecure incels like you

i swear you probably got bullied in school or always felt low T compared to other men so you wanna compenstate with that high T shit

most "prettyboy" fags got high prenatal T which is why they look good

nobody cares about looking like a high T man expect insecure incels like you

i swear you probably got bullied in school or always felt low T compared to other men so you wanna compenstate with that high T shit

most "prettyboy" fags got high prenatal T which is why they look good
503EFB58 D93B 4C77 93F4 A97DD4357620

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 21531 and Oberyn
Biggest slayers i know in balkan shithole look like these, i ve never seen twinks with hot bitches, they are always with either fat or very skinny dykes

574c91c97645feeb2a50551583075532
408594ec3e7d213eac625f43d779a87b

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and CEO of Sex
Why the male gaze exists

wrong, men respect those who are masculine because subconsciously they know foids aren't attracted to them, so they encourage men to mascmaxx to remove them as possible competition

• JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Blkpill Godfather and CEO of Sex
Why the male gaze exists

Height is female gaze

The thing that makes all of these pointless distinctions mostly void is that both of these catogories (female gaze, male gaze) of men have the same inherent genetic characteristics like symmetry, harmony, above average dimorphisms, good features, good fat pads, good skin etc. Atleast average height and frame aswell. They only differ in superficial external non blackpill stuff like their level of beard or muscularity and clothing/assecories and possibly skin color. "types" are the same thing. They are real, but the thing that makes them worthless is that if you dont have the base of attractiveness (symmetry and harmony) you wont be attractive anyway no matter what gaze or type you present as or appeal to, and if you DO meet that baseline then you are attractive anyway and you can do whatever the fuck you want in terms of fashion, hair, behavior etc and still pull.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7