Explanation to friends about difference in face?

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
Of course rhinoplasty you could say you had to fix a deviated septum. But how would one explain orbital rim implants/malar implants or bimax/genio to friends especially if it makes a dramatic difference? I know people say you broke your jaw getting into a fight but then they will question why I didn’t sue or tell the police so how to say those changes happened naturally or without them worrying you fought someone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
idk i need many surgeries but wont get them because it's my destiny to be a subhuman

what alcohol do you guys think satan drinks?
pretty sure its whisky or rum. exotic nigga

Probably fireball
he drinks champagne when he needs to fraud high class and fit in with the elites so he can get up to his schemes nigga
satan lives in the mind and soul of ceo elites like the guy in your avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
True nvm
he drinks champagne when he needs to fraud high class and fit in with the elites so he can get up to his schemes nigga
satan lives in the mind and soul of ceo elites like the guy in your avi

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
They won't notice genio/inforaorbital but they will notice malar/jaw angle implants.. For jaw, you can say my bite was fuckedup that's what I am going to say.

They won't notice genio/inforaorbital but they will notice malar/jaw angle implants.. For jaw, you can say my bite was fuckedup that's what I am going to say.
Thanks that is probably smart. I just don’t want to use some “I got in a fight line” because they’d know I’m lying im a lover not a hater

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back