EXPOSING @Floda AS A FAKE FOID LARPER AND EVISCERATING ALL "HER" SIMPS (GTFIH)

@Niko has gone sicko.
WTF MAN?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE WHITE-ONLY?!
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
Check my replies to the thread, can't be bothered explaining anymore

@Anstrum95 is NOT NANA ONLY
Surprised GIF by ION
I was just giving "her" tips for improving herself

I did not hit on her and was objective

I even talked to her about Nana 🥺

I'm Nana only

and the conversation was short

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Gladiator, \/orman and 1 other person
@
fucclife
@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...
(i had to censor his face as to not get banned)

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

he even sent a dick pic but im not gonna show that one..

Funny GIF
@fucclife

REACT TO LAUGH AT HIM
Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Emilia Clarke Laughing GIF

@cloUder
Funny how not one of the dudes that actually fuck irl sent a message or anything lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator, tombradylover, Patient A and 7 others
Great job my boy, it was just about... TIME!

View attachment 1947350

Well-Well-Well... after all these years, the guys didn't learn, how a TRUE forum star does it?! With real... forum girls.
@Anstrum95 my boy, what have you done... I didn't expect that from you, but silly me, you refused to increase your testosterone.

View attachment 1947403
27 years old... TWENTY SEVEN, YEARS OLD GUYS! And he behaves like a little 8th grader.

@cloUder good job again, all of the silly simps have been exposed as nothing more, but bunch of Larpers.
Don't get me wrong, I larped as one of my best friends, who is a low profile model, 2 years ago. But we were actually together in this and broke a small wooden table and 8 beer, glass bottles. DYING, LAUGHING TO YOU ASPIES.

It's seems like, org members don't know about my abillity to hunt down lookism, ACTUAL foids and get nudes, without SIMPing!
View attachment 1947411

I always send a vocaroo in a thread, where they posted, then directly sent a link to my discord. They always came.
I have the naked pictures of 8 foids in total from lookism and EVEN SLEPT WITH one, last year. Oh yeah.
@AchooWhalesAreBlue knows about the *Forum traffic bringer*

@cloUder It's PAINfully obvious, that @fucclife was a... a dead end. He always was very obnoxious and annoying everybody, by posting his not particularly attractive face, "male or female gaze". I remember this boy, when he messaged me over 2 years ago and asked me how to increase dick size and testosterone, thought that he was on the right path. I was wrong.
It was also very hilarious, how he is telling to himself, that he is some "prettyboy", and that he slays.
View attachment 1947415

Like the NIGGA, doesn't get that NOBODY belives his nonsense.

And @Niko likeable face, likeable user, likeable boy. However...

5 days ago we made a silly acount, with his pics, I was at my ex house, with 2 other of her friends. One of the girls made a tinder account. Brand new.

Used, his best pics and even the cringy video, where he is flexing his arm. I am not by no means UNVALIDATING his success.
However, since over 12 of my girl friends and aquitances didn't find him particularly special and even said that he looked a bit gayish.
We did it, we did an experiment.
Like 40 hours later, while we swiped on over 300-400 girls. The boy had only 19 matches in Bulgaria.

And, I don't know about you, but... To me is very evident that all of those guys don't get laid, like at all. NEVER.

For Anstrumsky, he never pretended. But 20k matches? Aham... and those guys text like that?!

All of them have absolutely no game, the classic aspie unpatience, cringe as fuck, silly and like...Niggas did you ever interacted with real girls and women in real life?! Who would even give you her time of the day, if you text like that?!

No wonder you're on this forum. I tried to help you with all my heart, but you're unsaveable.

And... ON WHICH WORLD, TELL ME ON WHICH... PLANET! THIS BELOW AVERAGE, BOYISHLY LOOKING KID IS "AVERAGE".
OR HAS A "NICE ASS". YOU THIRST FOR THAT?!
Also just by his posting, it was an obvious larp, it texted like a GUY!
I would never even look at her on the streets.

Belive me, I have real, actual conversations and audio call recordings of lookism sluts moaning in my ear "I LOVE YOUR COCKK" and such. And I never was as desperate and as LYING as you.
I was just messing around. It was fun back then.

All of them looked better than this one, too.
I got @fuck nudes
@quemirasmanv2 @badfuckingoptics nudes, too. While little Emiliano got barely a pussy pic, she stopped respoding to him, because his big bro was making her wet on video chat.

Of course... can't deny @shameless slayed her good in real life. They were 1 hour away.
I have 3 other lookism foids nudes, that were silent users.
I got @laksarayy nudes, the becky indian with big boobs
Got last year the indian @9000peoplecallmegirl
And the other one, the 30 year old asian.

Not just nudes, video chats, audio calls, etc.
I have extremely embarassing videos from them, sucking their fingers out of their dirty assholes, inserting their tooth brush, swearing at me to fuck them, you can even hear my deep rasp in the background and it ain't cringe, @SonofTyrone knows.
View attachment 1947420

@cloUder good job again my boy, @the BULL now is the time to strike down @Crisick @AchooWhalesAreBlue , @hamburger , @Britmaxxer . On December I am going on discord video call with this Vineyard owner!

The only forum member worthy of respect is @forevergymcelling for his superior sense of humour.

@Anstrum95 @fucclife @Niko and the rest...!
I AM SENDING YOU TO THE SHINCEL REALM FOR ETERNITY!
View attachment 1947440

@TsarTsar444 @n0rth @BearBoy

nigga is anime supervillain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and \/orman
@cloUder
Funny how not one of the dudes that actually fuck irl sent a message or anything lmao
yeah, and they even made up you msging that acc
i had to deny it twice in this thread, even showed pics from discord as confirmation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Gladiator, Deleted member 11097 and 1 other person
Yo, wait a damn minute :lul:, show the whole context of that floda convo from my side not just a gif i posted, i clearly never asked for a nude I asked for a pic to prove that she's a girl so that she could be banned, and wanted to talk with her about who was simping for her JFL. And the gif saying "pretty please" was for me to get consent about posting the nude in a thread for some of you cucks to enjoy and some free cage reacts

Exactly, that's the reason why I asked her for her pic, to know whether she's really a girl or not.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
i had to deny it twice in this thread, even showed pics from discord as confirmation
dark triad niko photoshopped it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 23228

It’s easier to do mental gymnastics than accept reality. They call everything a larp except actual larpers

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 13787
In these past few days, a curse has been brought upon the forum
A "female" started posting, and soon the whole offtopic was in disarray...

If i had been here at the time, everything couldve been prevented.
Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:
"What do you mean by 'preventing it'?

Ladies and gents, may i present to you the following discovery:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Here is the proof:

Remember the "leaked" pic of this "femcel"?

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

Its literally a pic from /soc/ on 4chan from years ago...
The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...
I mean, mirin dedication, but thats overly extensive..

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.
But i thought for a second:
"What happens if i confront the larper myself?"
So thats exactly what i did.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
good job on that one tbh)
Then i decided to ask my friends if they had any already open DMS
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)
Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Thanks to these users we got many simps caught. My guys deserve a VIP!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Oh my god, these guys are beyond any hope...

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Asking for "rates", pming a "girl" on an incel forum...

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

First we have this greycel @Reez6493 . Really pathetic stuff right here:

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.
It is infact @Anstrum95 :

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166
I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:
Its @Niko, the supposed tinder slayer, begging a becky gook for pics :feelskek:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

Shame on you man... do better.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Finally, we have the saddest case of all
Holy fuck this one is cagefuel, i couldnt believe the things i was seeing...
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

Shoutout to niggas who never believed in any of this larping:

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234
Think About It GIF by Identity

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

And the team of guys who were behind this legendary simp exposing:

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Tagging anyone who participated in threads related to this fake foid:
@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

HOLLLLLLY CRAP, ive never seen a funnier thread IN MY LIFE OMFG. I was cracking TF up irl when I saw the fuc*life Dms, if he send a cock pic THATS INSANE. AND THE TEXT TO SPEACH!!!!!!!! OMGGGG

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 13787
@cloUder
pretty much. so called forum "slayers" on suicide watch jfl. Larpmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, makeme183, Deleted member 11097 and 2 others

Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...

Here is the proof:

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166
I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger

@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

last night this dude was bragging about getting her number to me. LMFAO if ur seeing this you pathetic Incel, nibble on my sack. its so sad to see blackpilled dudes give away free attention to a random girl online. makes me very disappointed in my fellow brothers. honestly the more I think about it, the worse it gets. SHOUT OUT TO YOU FOR THIS THREAD THO LMFAOOOOOO :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Niklaus Mikaelson
can you explain to me how sending a pic to a female on the site is cucked or simping
]
or asking for a pic of some ass

god damn
bro, theres just no way your fr. you send your cock to a dude online in exchange for some E puss, bro there are millions of cheaks you can see, and you decided to trade a cock pic for one. AND IT WAS A GUY!

Flora ik you love me i will always be here for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Sondern
pretty much. so called forum "slayers" on suicide watch jfl. Larpmax.org

They gotta learn one way or another. Sadly they learn the hard way. I can smell the bullshit and the basement dwellers through my screen. I can name them one by one just by the way they type

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 12234
Wow how were people simping for this? LTB and not even JB??

• +1
i didnt know what @TsarTsar444 was involved in this, but im glad he showed all you nerdic cucks the superiority of the balkans

...et tu @Xangsane ?

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, TsarTsar444 and Xangsane
The big question then is, who is @Floda? :unsure:

@BearBoy said its his friend
Yes only old from org I can’t remember his user I only know his real name but I don’t talk to him on discord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes only old from org I can’t remember his user I only know his real name but I don’t talk to him on discord
you talked to him on discord before right? before u got banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Long time ago he left so did I now I don’t use discord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So, when did you come up with this elaborate scheme?
when i realized @Floda was larping, i realized if i get him to send me screenshots of pms i can make an expose thread
its not that elaborate tbh, esp since north was in on it already and got me in contact with him

• +1
Is he an active user on here? Seems weird some greycel would go above and beyond, no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Patient A and Erik-Jón
Is he an active user on here? Seems weird some greycel would go above and beyond, no?
he has like 6k msgs on here in total on deleted accounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, BearBoy and Alexanderr
niko told another user who messaged floda that it was clouder who rated him

probably @cloUder on an alt account

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Nah not active but he used to be active a year ago sadly I don’t remember his old user other than his real name.

he has like 6k msgs on here in total on deleted accounts
Deleted accounts? that pirate guy had like 10 alts apparently @Octillionaire

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Even the forum “chads” simping for her has me dead. Y’all really don’t have standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, tombradylover, Patient A and 3 others
The amount of time and effort people spend on this forum jeeez. Chadlites simping for brown tranny chinks lord have mercy on my LTN ass if I want to have sex this decade.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, JuneBug and TsarTsar444
You niggas slow as fuck. It's obvious whose alt it is
I'll confess, I've known this entire time its @cloUder.
Yesterday outta nowhere some discord user messaged me telling me he was larping as @Floda and planning some big expose thread. Guessing it's one of the guys on his team jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 23359, Pharmaceutic and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:

Here is the proof:

s reactions mr GIF

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Sad Doctor Who GIF

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Sad Michael Scott GIF

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166

Tom Cruise What GIF

Funny GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger

That niko guy is coming across like criscuck now

Muh I bench 315 lbs
Muh I have multi millionaire business
Muh I have 35000 matches and only fuck stacies

Yet spends all day on incel forums and moderates here and simps for femcel gooks. Makes no sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, greeneyes, GetShrekt and 5 others

Muh I bench 315 lbs

Yet spends all day on incel forums and moderates here and simps for femcel gooks. Makes no sense.
Literally never said any of those things kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 16474
I'll confess, I've known this entire time its @cloUder.
Yesterday outta nowhere some discord user messaged me telling me he was larping as @Floda and planning some big expose thread. Guessing it's one of the guys on his team jfl
it was probably the guy who was posting on @Floda then
from what i know the other ones just posted on the forum so it cant be them

• +1

Muh I bench 315 lbs

I love him but that’s hilarious

• JFL
this needs to be an annual event to purge cucks. also i never fell for tser larp. @TsarTsar444 i know it’s not in his dna

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JuneBug, makeme183, TsarTsar444 and 2 others