EXPOSING FORUM CAT KILLER @Bvnny. (ALSO A MANLET)

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
DO ANY OF YOU RECOGNIZE THIS FACE?

WELL OF COURSE, THIS IF THE PROFILE PICTURE OF RESIDENT GREYCEL @Bvnny.

BUT @Bvnny. IS HIDING A DARK SECRET... SOMETHING... CRIMINAL. SOMETHING REVOLTINGLY EVIL, AND VILE.

BUT, HE WILL HIDE NO MORE. AS I HAVE EXPOSED HIM. I WAS LOOKING THROUGH SOME VIDEOS AND I UNCOVERED A SHOCKING TRUTH...

IT CAN'T BE...

THIS IS NOT JUST ANY ORDINARY MAN...

THIS IS Matías Ignacio Vera Oyarzo

DOB 19-09-2003
Patagonia 2845, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y Antartica, Chile

WHY DOES THAT MATTER, YOU MAY ASK?

Because before growing his hair out and transitioning to female, at the age of 15 in 2018, Matías, better known as Peluchin Entertainment, filmed a clip of a cat being abused until it died from the injuries sustained.

THAT'S RIGHT. @Bvnny. IS AN 18-YEAR OLD CHILEAN CAT MURDERER, HIDING AMONGST US.

But, due to shitty laws in South America and due to being a minor, he was not punished for this act. His internet was simply taken away by his mother for a while, and his channel remained existing.

He went unpunished for ages... Two years, to be exact.

However, things took a bad turn for Peluchin.

In 2020, penguinz0 uploaded a video exposing the acts of Peluchin to the public.

People were outraged, and it didn't take long until Peluchin's channel was finally banned.

Peluchin finally lost his last remaining source of fame and attention.

To make matters worse, Peluchin was doxxed, and his name, age, and address is now public knowledge.

The people of Chile were onto him.

What will he do now?

Cry because of your crippling manletism?

Lame.

Try to flush your other cat down the toilet?

Booring!

But wait...

Looks like an interesting forum...

And thus it began. On July 3rd, 2021, cat killer Peluchin registered on Looksmax.

He posted among us. He had spoken with us. He was in our presence.

But unfortunately for him, he couldn't help but blow his own cover by posting autistic eating videos on both his Peluchin Entertainment identity and his fake Looksmax one.

Most people ignored this... but i caught on.

I've got you in my sights, Peluchin. Game over.

I therefore call all users of Looksmax to ostracize this individual, and cut any ties you may have with him.

Let's all work together to make this a cat killer free forum.

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL PUSSIES.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099, Celexawer and 13 others
Snowbvnny they love my bbc come here babey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and RODEBLUR

"Schizophrenic Psychopath

JoinedJun 20, 2020Posts17,166Reputation16,453Time online56d 19h 41m"
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and .👽.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Deleted member 13787
tales from the asylum
brad pitt film GIF

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr and Deleted member 3828
yes
he prolly did the hoodingmaxxing thread to hide that disgusting uee
frauding identity
very smart man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
DO ANY OF YOU RECOGNIZE THIS FACE?
View attachment 1388305
WELL OF COURSE, THIS IF THE PROFILE PICTURE OF RESIDENT GREYCEL @Bvnny.

BUT @Bvnny. IS HIDING A DARK SECRET... SOMETHING... CRIMINAL. SOMETHING REVOLTINGLY EVIL, AND VILE.

BUT, HE WILL HIDE NO MORE. AS I HAVE EXPOSED HIM. I WAS LOOKING THROUGH SOME VIDEOS AND I UNCOVERED A SHOCKING TRUTH...

View attachment 1388311

IT CAN'T BE...

THIS IS NOT JUST ANY ORDINARY MAN...

THIS IS Matías Ignacio Vera Oyarzo

DOB 19-09-2003
Patagonia 2845, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y Antartica, Chile

WHY DOES THAT MATTER, YOU MAY ASK?

Because before growing his hair out and transitioning to female, at the age of 15 in 2018, Matías, better known as Peluchin Entertainment, filmed a clip of a cat being abused until it died from the injuries sustained.
View attachment 1388317View attachment 1388319

THAT'S RIGHT. @Bvnny. IS AN 18-YEAR OLD CHILEAN CAT MURDERER, HIDING AMONGST US.

But, due to shitty laws in South America and due to being a minor, he was not punished for this act. His internet was simply taken away by his mother for a while, and his channel remained existing.

He went unpunished for ages... Two years, to be exact.

However, things took a bad turn for Peluchin.

In 2020, penguinz0 uploaded a video exposing the acts of Peluchin to the public.

People were outraged, and it didn't take long until Peluchin's channel was finally banned.

Peluchin finally lost his last remaining source of fame and attention.

To make matters worse, Peluchin was doxxed, and his name, age, and address is now public knowledge.

The people of Chile were onto him.
View attachment 1388334
View attachment 1388335
What will he do now?

Cry because of your crippling manletism?
View attachment 1388341
Lame.

Try to flush your other cat down the toilet?
View attachment 1388340
Booring!

But wait...

View attachment 1388329
Looks like an interesting forum...

And thus it began. On July 3rd, 2021, cat killer Peluchin registered on Looksmax.

He posted among us. He had spoken with us. He was in our presence.

But unfortunately for him, he couldn't help but blow his own cover by posting autistic eating videos on both his Peluchin Entertainment identity and his fake Looksmax one.

Most people ignored this... but i caught on.

I've got you in my sights, Peluchin. Game over.

I therefore call all users of Looksmax to ostracize this individual, and cut any ties you may have with him.

Let's all work together to make this a cat killer free forum.

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL PUSSIES.

We Will destroy this infidel

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 7098 and RODEBLUR
B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Oops I just posted @RODEBLUR 's unfrauded pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 13787
yes
he prolly did the hoodingmaxxing thread to hide that disgusting uee
frauding identity
very smart man
Frauding gender too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9072
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and RODEBLUR
IS THAT THE GUY WHO FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER SIMULTANEOUSLY? YOU KNOW IT'S OVER WHEN BOTTOM 0.001% CURRY MOGS YOU TO MARS AND BACK AND CUCKS YOU NIGGERFAGGOT:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

IS THAT THE GUY WHO FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER SIMULTANEOUSLY? YOU KNOW IT'S OVER WHEN BOTTOM 0.001% CURRY MOGS YOU TO MARS AND BACK AND CUCKS YOU NIGGERFAGGOT:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter

• +1

YOU CUCK YOU ARE NOW POSTING PICS OF YOUR JB GIRLS BEING SERENADED BY THE SWARTHY ETHNIC CHAD BEFORE HE SLIPS HIS THROBBING COCK IN HER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

another reason why women prefer white men. they don't go around tortureing animals

YOU CUCK YOU ARE NOW POSTING PICS OF YOUR JB GIRLS BEING SERENADED BY THE SWARTHY ETHNIC CHAD BEFORE HE SLIPS HIS THROBBING COCK IN HER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sorry bro but in the real world curry stacy goes for the white prettyboy...

sorry bro but in the real world curry stacy goes for the white prettyboy...

>STACY
>NO TITS OR ASS
MEANWHILE SHE IS GETTING BRED BY CHADPREET AND THE WHITE BOY IS BETABUXXX:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
YET HERE YOU ARE TRIGGERED AND FRANTICALLY REPLYING TO YOUR OWN POSTS. CLEAR ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS DETECETED, NIGGERFAGGOT CUMSKIN:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:ROOM TEMP IQ MOMENT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

At first there was a catfucker , now there's a cat killer

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
>STACY
>NO TITS OR ASS
MEANWHILE SHE IS GETTING BRED BY CHADPREET AND THE WHITE BOY IS BETABUXXX:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

YET HERE YOU ARE TRIGGERED AND FRANTICALLY REPLYING TO YOUR OWN POSTS. CLEAR ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS DETECETED, NIGGERFAGGOT CUMSKIN:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:ROOM TEMP IQ MOMENT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
bro the levels of cope :lul::lul::lul::lul:
rambles like a schizo about how women want indian men (lowest smv race), cant find a single example, cant admit an obvious stacy is one, thinks she doesnt wanna bleach her genes (she posts about how she want more european features all the time, and wears blue contacts)
The reality is that indian women only and exclusively want white cock, indian men cant find a single partner, and youre a coping curry truecel and you wish you were white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and RODEBLUR
Gene cleansing
SHE IS BEING BRED BY CHADPREET THANDHARKAAK AS YOU, CUCK WHITE BOI, JERK OFF TO THE THOUGHT OF YOUR YOUNG WHITE WOMEN BEING FILLED WITH VIRIL INDIAN SPERM AND YOUR RACE BEING TAKEN OVER BY CURRIES:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bro the levels of cope :lul::lul::lul::lul:
rambles like a schizo about how women want indian men (lowest smv race), cant find a single example, cant admit an obvious stacy is one, thinks she doesnt wanna bleach her genes (she posts about how she want more european features all the time, and wears blue contacts)
The reality is that indian women only and exclusively want white cock, indian men cant find a single partner, and youre a coping curry truecel and you wish you were white
INDIAN MEN ARE HIGHEST SMV RACE
YES, SHE IS NOT STACY, LOW T WHITE FAGS LIKE YOU THINK WINGED EYELINER+SKINNY=STACY, THE FACT IS SHE'S DARK AS A FEMALE, IT'S OVER FOR HER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OFC SHE IS FRAUDING AS A WHITE ALLY TO BETABUXXX THE CUCK WHITEBOI RETARD, YOU ACTUAL FUCKING MONG YOU THINK BLUE CONTACTS=SHE'S A WHORE, LITERAL SCHIZO AUTIST MOMENT:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

INDIAN MEN DON'T FIND SINGLE PARTNERS, WE FUCK AND IMPREGNATE MUTLIPLE WHORE WHITE FEMALES:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

YES, SHE IS NOT STACY, LOW T WHITE FAGS LIKE YOU THINK WINGED EYELINER+SKINNY=STACY, THE FACT IS SHE'S DARK AS A FEMALE, IT'S OVER FOR HER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OFC SHE IS FRAUDING AS A WHITE ALLY TO BETABUXXX THE CUCK WHITEBOI RETARD, YOU ACTUAL FUCKING MONG YOU THINK BLUE CONTACTS=SHE'S A WHORE, LITERAL SCHIZO AUTIST MOMENT:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

INDIAN MEN DON'T FIND SINGLE PARTNERS, WE FUCK AND IMPREGNATE MUTLIPLE WHORE WHITE FEMALES:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
post one example to prove your schizo tales nigga :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
>STACY
>NO TITS OR ASS

how am i frantically replying to my own posts? i've only done things with this account lol

At first there was a catfucker , now there's a cat killer
Maybe we can work together, i fuck em first, then i let him kill them so she doesn't breed

SHE IS BEING BRED BY CHADPREET THANDHARKAAK AS YOU, CUCK WHITE BOI, JERK OFF TO THE THOUGHT OF YOUR YOUNG WHITE WOMEN BEING FILLED WITH VIRIL INDIAN SPERM AND YOUR RACE BEING TAKEN OVER BY CURRIES:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol no

megatales tbh

• +1
how am i frantically replying to my own posts? i've only done things with this account lol
You are, literally check one post up, you replied to your own post on the same account albeit. Clear alt accounts detected

HERE'S 3: YOUR ONEITIS, YOUR MOTHER, AND YOUR SISTER:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:THEY ALL WORSHIP INDIAN BALLS, SLOBBERING ON OUR COCKS LIKE THE WHORES THEY ARE:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HERE'S 3: YOUR ONEITIS, YOUR MOTHER, AND YOUR SISTER:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:THEY ALL WORSHIP INDIAN BALLS, SLOBBERING ON OUR COCKS LIKE THE WHORES THEY ARE:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
so you admit indians are 0 smv abused animals?
good

kys if you kill pets. only kill animals if you are eating them

• +1
so you admit indians are 0 smv abused animals?
good
SO YOU ADMIT YOUR MOTHER, ONEITIES AND SITER ARE 3 EXAMPLES OF WHORES FOR CURRY COCKS? GOOD, LITTLE CUMSKIN MANLET FAGGOT SIMP:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Rentfree, don't even post here and niggas be tagging me on such random threads jfl

He needs to be killed, dude.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: weebcel, Bvnny. and Deleted member 13787
Rentfree, don't even post here and niggas be tagging me on such random threads jfl
You got exposed bro

Own up to it