EXPOSING @HOZAY (EVISCERATION THREAD)

screenshot_20200730-090609_gallery-jpg.554902

"LOPSIDED PAKI EYEBALLS" I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU CLAIM YOUR A PRETTY BOY OR SHIT FACT IS YOUR EYES LOOK LIKE NCT BEANS THAT ARE BEING TAKEN OUT WITH A SPOON YOUR EVEN RETARDED ENOUGH TO NOT EVEN SQUINT NOW KEEP BUMPING UP MY THREAD LIKE A PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT AND TAGGING ME IN RANDOM POSTS I AM RENT FREE IN YOUR UEE RIDDEN PEASIZED SKULL NOW @Hozay
d9ce5ed8-4b7a-4b04-8c98-a57b5c80a5c0-gif.623461

@sytyl @tapout @fukmylyf @Marsiere214
giphy.gif
@TheCopefulCurry @abmonger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Sikkunt23, fukmylyf and 7 others

"LOPSIDED PAKI EYEBALLS" I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU CLAIM YOUR A PRETTY BOY OR SHIT FACT IS YOUR EYES LOOK LIKE NCT BEANS THAT ARE BEING TAKEN OUT WITH A SPOON YOUR EVEN RETARDED ENOUGH TO NOT EVEN SQUINT NOW KEEP BUMPING UP MY THREAD LIKE A PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT AND TAGGING ME IN RANDOM POSTS I AM RENT FREE IN YOUR UEE RIDDEN PEASIZED SKULL NOW @Hozay

giphy.gif
Damn nigga its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
WE USED TO BE BHAIS ONCE, BUT NO MORE CAN I TAKE IT
giphy.gif
source.gif

THIS PEANUT SIZED 5 INCH WRIST FRAMECEL TACO STARTED BARKING FOR NO REASON IN THIS THREAD
giphy.gif

I COULD CARE LESS CAUSE IT IS USUAL FOR CUMSKINS TO SAY "MUH SHITSKIN OR MUH CURRY AS A WAY TO COPE WITH THE TRUE DARK TRIAD ARYANS BUT NO, IF WE EXAMINE CLOSER THIS STRANGLED EMASCULATED NIGGA IS AS ALMOST DARK AS A CURRY AND IS NO MOLE RAT

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-zayn-hairline.203084/#lg=attachment659259&slide=0

hairline-jpg.659259

giphy.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

IMAGINE LOOKING LIKE A SOY SMALL SKULLED DARK BEAN WHILE STATING YOUR WHITE PASSING IRL AND CALLING OTHERS SHITSKIN ON THIS FORUM. @Mirin2234 LOOKS MUCH MORE WHITE THAN YOU.

HE TRIED TO EVEN COPE WITH "MUH PEOPLE THINK I'M FAMOUS"

giphy.gif

IN YOUR OWN WORDS @Hozay "IT'S OVER PUTO"

tenor.gif
View attachment 707236

TAGGING BATMAN GANG: @JizzFarmer @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23

not my nigga @Hozay:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

giphy.gif
You're still a virgin.

You're still a virgin.
"MUH YOUR STILL A VIRGIN" JUDGING FROM YOUR PICS YOU LOOK LIKE GENDER SWITCHING DYKE. NOT EVENS SURPRISED IF THE PIMP BEANER IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD USE AS A HOOKER, I ASSUME THAT'S HOW YOUR NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 5912, Chadlitecel and 6 others
Goddamn hindu the brown knight bhai wayne

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
"MUH YOUR STILL A VIRGIN" JUDGING FROM YOUR PICS YOU LOOK LIKE GENDER SWITCHING DYKE. NOT EVENS SURPRISED IF THE PIMP BEANER IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD USE AS A HOOKER, I ASSUME THAT'S HOW YOUR NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE
You're on this forum on your PSP because your broke indian ass can't afford a computer, kill yourself retard. You'd have a mental breakdown if you couldn't use this site for more than 2 days.

• JFL
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 6191, 6485b025t and 2 others
Over for nonwhitecels

You're on this forum on your PSP because your broke indian ass can't afford a computer, kill yourself retard. You'd have a mental breakdown if you couldn't use this site for more than 2 days.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6191 and sytyl
Wasn't your pathetic ass posting like 1000 posts a day or some shit like that ? Lmfao your weird ass was shitting in a pan so you wouldn't leave your chair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, sytyl, 6485b025t and 1 other person
Wasn't your pathetic ass posting like 1000 posts a day or some shit like that ? Lmfao your weird ass was shitting in a pan so you wouldn't leave your chair
KEEP REPLYING BACK AND BUMPING UP MY THREAD YOU NCT BUG EYED FAG "PEOPLE THINK I'M FAMOUS" "MUH GIRLS THINK I'M ATTRACTIVE"
NOT SURPRISED IF YOUR EITHER A FOID WITH THAT SMALL ASS HEAD OR A 12 YEAR OLD JFL

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Over, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
JFL
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Hozay
dn read those pages but its over for browneyedcels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6723, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: brutal_blackpill, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
OVER FOR THIS NCT UEE RIDDEN FAG, REMINDER HE SAYS IT'S OVER FOR OTHERS WHEN IRONICALLY NIGGA LITERALLY HAS A SKULL THE SIZE OF A BEAN I'M NOT GOING TO REPLY ANYMORE TO THIS FRAMECEL
@OhWellMaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6789 and sytyl
OVER FOR THIS NCT UEE RIDDEN FAG, REMINDER HE SAYS IT'S OVER FOR OTHERS WHEN IRONICALLY NIGGA LITERALLY HAS A SKULL THE SIZE OF A BEAN I'M NOT GOING TO REPLY ANYMORE TO THIS FRAMECEL
@OhWellMaxing

Didn't read a single word, go get laid truecel

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I MOG YOUR EYES HARD
@abmonger @TheCopefulCurry CAN VERIFY

Can confirm, brbbrah has better canthal tilt, hooding, eyebrows, and medial canthus than you @Hozay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
If you mog my eyes why are you still a virgin then lol
I'M MUSLIM AND WON'T INDULGE IN FUCKING LANDWHALES WHO HAVE STUFFED THEIR BELLES WITH TACOS. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR VIRGINITY FROM THE WRONG HOLE BY YOUR UNCLES

I AM A MAN OF ISLAM AND SERVANT OF ALLAH

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Sikkunt23, fukmylyf and 4 others
I'M MUSLIM AND WON'T INDULGE IN FUCKING LANDWHALES WHO HAVE STUFFED THEIR BELLES WITH TACOS.
I AM A MAN OF ISLAM AND SERVANT OF ALLAH
Muh religon muh allah, nah you have no choice. You're a virgin at 28 years old.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
Can confirm, brbbrah has better canthal tilt, hooding, eyebrows, and medial canthus than you @Hozay
Good think JB's don't give a shit about of that irl except for PSL autists lol

Muh religon muh allah, nah you have no choice. You're a virgin at 28 years old.
I AM 19 YOU CUCK YOUNGER THAN YOU

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Good thread tbh,

Btw @Hozay that eye pic of you, doesnt look like it matches ur face in the hairline thing tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 2 others
Good thread tbh,

Btw @Hozay that eye pic of you, doesnt look like it matches ur face in the hairline thing tbh
Which one, if it's the one he just posted I took it from a weird angle, the camera was below me lmao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 9072
Good think JB's don't give a shit about of that irl except for PSL autists lol
Lol at this deflection, eye area is one of the most important facial attributes. If he eye area mogs you, it's very likely he mogs you overall.

Just kys tbh, I thought u were a good user but you are beyond retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 5912, fukmylyf and 2 others
Which one, if it's the one he just posted I took it from a weird angle, the camera was below me lmao
the first one wasn't good since you weren't looking at the camera, but the one witht the pushed up brow.
The second one w the full upper area looks like a diff person than id expect w the hairline pic

Overall u look like 3 diff people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Hozay and Deleted member 9072
Lol at this deflection, eye area is one of the most important facial attributes. If he eye area mogs you, it's very likely he mogs you overall.

Just kys tbh, I thought u were a good user but you are beyond retarded
And i'm supposed to take another virgin's opinion seriously because?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, wasted, 6485b025t and 3 others
the first one wasn't good since you weren't looking at the camera, but the one witht the pushed up brow.
The second one w the full upper area looks like a diff person than id expect w the hairline pic

Overall u look like 3 diff people
I always take pics in different angles, I know what you're talking about tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
MAJOR COPE, @TheCopefulCurry MOGS YOUR RABBIT LOOKING ASS AND IQ MOGS YOU TOO
YOU KEEP CLAMING YOUR NOT A VIRGIN YET ARE LARPING FAGGOT HELL I CAN SAY I'M NOT A VIRGIN BUT THAT WOULD BE HARAM

PROOF OR GTFO SEXUALLY ABUSED TACO

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, 6485b025t, sytyl and 1 other person
Again, another deflection. I won't waste time trying to convince you otherwise.

You are circumventing my argument. If he eye area mogs you, it is very likely he mogs you overall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
MAJOR COPE, @TheCopefulCurry MOGS YOUR RABBIT LOOKING ASS AND IQ MOGS YOU TOO
YOU KEEP CLAMING YOUR NOT A VIRGIN YET ARE LARPING FAGGOT HELL I CAN SAY I'M NOT A VIRGIN BUT THAT WOULD BE HARAM

PROOF OR GTFO SEXUALLY ABUSED TACO
lol, no

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6191 and 6485b025t
Again, another deflection. I won't waste time trying to convince you otherwise.

You are circumventing my argument. If he eye area mogs you, it is very likely mogs you overall.
My eye area isn't god tier. But it never mattered to me irl. It's all about harmony.
e14af8c050d658515f430f2da80134df.png
Johnny deps eye area isn't god tier but he still mogs. If I posted my full face here I would embarass you and brb brah to hell and back. It is what it is, i'll leave it at that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
My eye area isn't god tier. But it never mattered to me irl. It's all about harmony.
e14af8c050d658515f430f2da80134df.png
Johnny deps eye area isn't god tier but he still mogs. If I posted my full face here I would embarass you and brb brah to hell and back. It is what it is, i'll leave it at that.
As of right now the only point of reference we have is your respective eye areas, so brbbrah mogs you.

You keep saying "If I post my face", but you lack the balls to even PM a trusted user here and get rated objectively. You won't embarrass shit, and your claims are completely unfounded making everything you say irrelevant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
As of right now the only point of reference we have is your respective eye areas, so brbbrah mogs you.

You keep saying "If I post my face", but you lack the balls to even PM a trusted user here and get rated objectively. You won't embarrass shit, and your claims are completely unfounded making everything you say irrelevant.
Not sending any of you my face I don't care that much, i respect my privacy. I'm just saying how it is. You can make your assumptions all you want. And yes I would embarrass you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and sytyl
Not sending any of you my face I don't care that much, i respect my privacy. I'm just saying how it is. You can make your assumptions all you want. And yes I would embarrass you.
No, no you wouldn't embarrass anybody. Burden of proof is on the bearer. Bear the proof or fuck off if you "don't care that much", which you clearly do, as if you didn't you would've logged off or put all users ITT on ignore and moved on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
No, no you wouldn't embarrass anybody. Burden of proof is on the bearer. Bear the proof or fuck off if you "don't care that much", which you clearly do, as if you didn't you would've logged off or put all users ITT on ignore and moved on.
No, no yes I would.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
No, no yes I would.
@TheCopefulCurry
No point responding to this larping faggot he's gay and just gonna respond with the same low iq shit let's wrap it up bhai

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, 6485b025t, Hozay and 1 other person
@TheCopefulCurry
No point responding to this larping faggot he's gay and just gonna respond with the same low iq shit let's wrap it up bhai
Thats right bitch. Be gone. Listen to your mexican dad.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and 6485b025t
read every word tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Sikkunt23, Marsiere214 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back