Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 12688
Sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Let me guess who it was ...

@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 6695
ngl this does sound like tales since you actually didn't show any actual proof, at least just say which account it is

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Mexicanboi, vaninskybird and 8 others
Expose that bitch no balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 12688
these bitches are shameless, when I was in HS my culinary teacher was trying to get fucked by me. she would always have her tits out and she even put one hand on my chest and the other on my buff arms and left them there for a while looking directly at me. she was married with kids and was like 28 at the time. former cheerleader, white, huge tits.

even though she was pursuing relentlessly I had no idea how to go about doing something like that lol. I was retarded ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 12688
these bitches are shameless, when I was in HS my culinary teacher was trying to get fucked by me. she would always have her tits out and she even put one hand on my chest and the other on my buff arms and left them there for a while looking directly at me. she was married with kids and was like 28 at the time. former cheerleader, white, huge tits.

even though she was pursuing relentlessly I had no idea how to go about doing something like that lol. I was retarded ngl
Images 88

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, ProAcktiv, TheEndHasNoEnd and 11 others
I never saved her face pic bro ngl. Never saw a reason to cuz i didn’t think the bitch was gone delete all her messages and make a looksmax account. But i saved her nudes

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Beetlejuice @RetardSubhuman @JustMewbrah @RoBobaFett999 @TheEndHasNoEnd @Be_ConfidentBro @curryslayerordeath
Granny nudes? :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
@Ritalincel just admit it

so whats her name here or her nudes at

It’s simple just kill her and get it over with who cares about this slut

• JFL

But to be fair I have nudes of a milf too, she tried to fuck me when I was 16, but it is not ilegal in my country.

@moonblunt brah im trustworthy can u pm me her ?

ngl this does sound like tales since you actually didn't show any actual proof, at least just say which account it is
This nigga really just fooled them into giving him 30+ reacts for some shit he probs made up. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
@lonemaxxer13 Is the account bro

Ban her
Nigga, you haven’t given me anything to prove it’s her, I can’t just ban the account.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nigga, you haven’t given me anything to prove it’s her, I can’t just ban the account.
84A4F2E4 9846 4C3C 8314 2FA68E29686D

Bro she deleted most of her messages but i said I love jewish girls because she was telling me she’s jewish and shit

Her old username on discord was literally the same as here too but she changed it

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Adriana Lima and Looks234
View attachment 1236926

Bro she deleted most of her messages but i said I love jewish girls because she was telling me she’s jewish and shit

Her old username on discord was literally the same as here too but she changed it
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @wanttobeattractive @Jagged0 @Adriana Lima @sorrowfulsad @Cali Yuga @Zakamg @EvenOverBeyond @africancel

GTFIH EXPOSING THE IMPOSTOR MILF IN ACTION

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @wanttobeattractive @Jagged0 @Adriana Lima @sorrowfulsad @Cali Yuga @Zakamg @EvenOverBeyond @africancel

GTFIH EXPOSING THE IMPOSTOR MILF IN ACTION
tenor.gif

• +1
Will never happen to me in 1 million years + plus im currently dying of terminal cancer, incels never win

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455 and Deleted member 12688
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 11758, Jagged0 and 2 others
pm me for nudes I hacked them from @moonblunt memory directly

• JFL

XD

God this post is a blackpill so strong I haven't seen one like this since ages on this forum

• +1
it's over if women don't ruin their lives on incel forums for you

• +1
Who is your avi
you ask that about any of my avis jfl i wonder if you even remember who i am

this time brother, i don't know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
you ask that about any of my avis jfl i wonder if you even remember who i am

this time brother, i don't know
It was just the second time.

I remember you, don't worry. We've been through so much shit together, this will last forever.

• Love it
What a scam thread

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelswhere: :feelsbaton:no milf tits
:feelstrash:
:pepefrown:
:feelsbadman:
:feelsrope:

:feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Baldingman1998
I never saved her face pic bro ngl. Never saw a reason to cuz i didn’t think the bitch was gone delete all her messages and make a looksmax account. But i saved her nudes

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Beetlejuice @RetardSubhuman @JustMewbrah @RoBobaFett999 @TheEndHasNoEnd @Be_ConfidentBro @curryslayerordeath
Send them