EXPOSING @The BULL for having a small SKULL and being framecel GTFIH

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
So look closely he likes to call people boneless and claims he has a gigabig skull etc

32DEDFCB 65AF 4B3F B23D 3A2F9C78148B

remember he seems to be jutting (pushing his jaw foreword in this pic)
look at his ears and compare it to an actual person with huge skull
3EE1F34B CDF9 4CAB B415 737634043DE9

notice ears tend to look smaller in people with actual big skulls

i can confidently also say The BULL is a framecel
844D96F8 657C 4619 9DA3 FEF69C527C90
5400DAA1 FA17 4BF4 921C 4EE825C0811C

notice his shoulders aren’t broad at all and his excuse that his skull is massive and he has 10kg of bones makes 0 sense

ill even use myself as an example
73C849E3 8156 42CF BF41 7673A9294912

he constantly says peoples skull is smaller than his but my ears are in proportion of someone with a bigger skull, with them being smaller

get any other examples
A5ABF44B 927A 4681 B0C4 4565E51C4E07
312A8D73 FF52 4654 9EE0 782E41935F2D
1CB6A697 FC4E 4281 A463 BE5DA5110E01
CB03EEE2 D457 46AA 8D58 F0B999E2E384
96765553 D229 49CA 942D FAF883B61980

most psl gods with mogger bones have smaller ears as proportion to the massive skull

BASICALLY EITHER THE BULL HAS 99 year old man level ear size or hes a manlet skullcel framecel

ok listen maybe his ears are just as big as a 90 yo
024B34D2 DA4C 4BD7 92C8 40D9CBAB7894
And that’s why he has a huge skull yet they look huge

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
@anoright @Manletmachine @Hoso @Eduardo DOV @Erudición

OP, you do realize that Bull is a fucking incel with special needs, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21700 and 10 others
I thought he was @Manchild

Bull mogs you and mogs this whole forum keep coping

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
nah he skull mogs both chico and gandy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
bro made this thread just so he could post his pic

also dnrd, BVLL mogs

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Solar and Deleted member 22623
bro made this thread just so he could post his pic

also dnrd, BVLL mogs
He is a framecel, even with gym and muscle on the shoulders they look like a little girl

and his whole ramus is 3 of mine the pic doesn’t lie read the thread

i feel bad for @the BULL

he has to put up with so much shit on an incel forum as a grown man

luckily the lion from Veneto is resilient and prideful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 25938, It'snotover and 3 others
i feel bad for @the BULL

he has to put up with so much shit on an incel forum as a grown man

luckily the lion from Veneto is resilient and prideful
nobody has proven why this doesn’t make sense

@the BULL is literally jutting pushing his jaw forward as hard as possible and it still looks small

@Beastimmung @BongMog @LastGerman @The Grinch

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Medvsnord

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BongMog, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
maybe he is frauding, but so are u so whats the point

there are like 4 people on this forum who doesnt fraud in some way

and they are all subhuman

maybe he is frauding, but so are u so whats the point

there are like 4 people on this forum who doesnt fraud in some way

and they are all subhuman
How am I frauding? U can tell I’m not jutting at all from my recessed chin if I was jutting like him my ramus would look even longer but I decided the humiliation would be to big

but honestly i don’t really take what u guys say srsly because I’ve gotten 2 of his defenders admitting in PM it’s all a joke they just go with thwhat he says

Both tilting, although you are tilting less than bull

Both are not correctly positioned in the frankfurt plane, although bull is more correct than you

Neither of your pictures are true side profiles

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and It'snotover
Meds mog. Also ur not nord, ur an ugly anglo
Not the bull tho. Nobody proves my argument wrong they only keep deluding and feeding the bulls larp even further

if u actually beleve with a straight face he is 6´5 ur under avarage iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
View attachment 2150878

Both tilting, although you are tilting less than bull

Both are not correctly positioned in the frankfurt plane, although bull are more correct than you

Neither of your pictures are true side profiles
Im not tilting at all almost that’s just my bad posture

but even then what does jaw definition have to do with anything? Tilting only causes jaw definition it doesn’t increase ramus

i could only get lean then it would be as good as tilting

also even then I’m tilting like 1mm

@Iasacrko is ur dad 6’3?

Snapchat 1348095460mp4

• JFL

but even then what does jaw definition have to do with anything? Tilting only causes jaw definition it doesn’t increase ramus

doesnt matter because you are trying to compare your picture with the bulls and use it as leverage for your argument

when in reality you cannot compare cause they are in different planes at different angles

i dont care if its frauded or not, like i said almost everyone here frauds, but it doesnt make it any more comparable

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
@Iasacrko is ur dad 6’3?
Yes but look At @the BULL s proportions

and my larp as 6´7 with retards believing that only proves how dumb niggas here are with human proportion

the bull has the proportions of a 5´7 guy ok maybe he has bad proportions and is 5´10

i can guarantee no 6´5 person has his proportions

• JFL
A leanmaxed Italian stallion

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15468 and Manletmachine
Yes but look At @the BULL s proportions

and my larp as 6´7 with retards believing that only proves how dumb niggas here are with human proportion

the bull has the proportions of a 5´7 guy ok maybe he has bad proportions and is 5´10

i can guarantee no 6´5 person has his proportions
Brutal… imagine being 5’11 when ur dad’s 6’3. What height is ur mum

Remember his skull looks that small while he is jutting in both pictures. That tends to massively increase perceived jaw size so these pics are in his favor
it looks like hes jutting

but the reality is that he has mental strain, it looks like that because his lips dont close naturally

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
doesnt matter because you are trying to compare your picture with the bulls and use it as leverage for your argument

when in reality you cannot compare cause they are in different planes at different angles

i dont care if its frauded or not, like i said almost everyone here frauds, but it doesnt make it any more comparable
My comparison is purely skull size. I could litterally be obese on my pic it doesnt matter also im not even tilting it’s a slight bad posture who tf stands up 100% straight

the argument isn’t even about tilting its skull size

if anything tilting only makes it worse since it pushes the fat giving ur skull the illusion of being even smaller stupid argument

• +1
it looks like hes jutting

but the reality is that he has mental strain, it looks like that because his lips dont close naturally
Ok ok hes not jutting still look at how small his skull is 😂 the jutting thing doesn’t even matter how can that nigga claim he has a big skull when it’s literally below avarage

everyone here frauds to some degree just admit it its obvious

3358762 73C849E3 8156 42CF BF41 7673A9294912

youre tilting your head upwards and sideways to give prominence to your jaw, shoot another pic where u're looking straight

doesnt look like youre jutting but youre definitely clenching your teeth, again many do it but at least admit it

• +1
Reactions: Torero and It'snotover
Ok ok hes not jutting still look at how small his skull is 😂 the jutting thing doesn’t even matter how can that nigga claim he has a big skull when it’s literally below avarage
it looks like its below average, but you have to consider that it sits on a 6'5 frame

his skull size is probably top percentile

everyone here frauds to some degree just admit it its obvious

View attachment 2150889

youre tilting your head upwards and sideways to give prominence to your jaw, shoot another pic where u're looking straight

doesnt look like youre jutting but youre definitely clenching your teeth, again many do it but at least admit it
im definitly biting but it doesn’t matter since the difference between my jaw and the bulls is so big the angle Harley matters

C8BA1692 C013 4D1B 9D39 0853E0658B65
26639AE8 1D28 467B A64E FA3EDE13DE20

bro doesn’t matter how frauded my angle is my jaw is at least 2.5cm bigger if not bigger it’s substantial some small angle difference I tried to replicate his it’s taken from the bottom as well like his with the top angle

im definitly biting but it doesn’t matter since the difference between my jaw and the bulls is so big the angle Harley matters

View attachment 2150895View attachment 2150897

bro doesn’t matter how frauded my angle is my jaw is at least 2.5cm bigger if not bigger it’s substantial some small angle difference I tried to replicate his it’s taken from the bottom as well like his with the top angle
Like fr @Hoso do u see the difference in size? it’s not some ahh 1mm frauded difference it’s another level he’d need a whole surgery no angle will make mine look like his

pay attention to the ears btw

it looks like its below average, but you have to consider that it sits on a 6'5 frame

his skull size is probably top percentile
6´5 ok man I know ur joking at this point lol idk how u guys can keep a straight face

i can tell u rn no 6´5 man in earth has those proportions

6´5 ok man I know ur joking at this point lol idk how u guys can keep a straight face

i can tell u rn no 6´5 man in earth has those proportions
im fr he has the proportions of a lanky tall guy

Like fr @Hoso do u see the difference in size? it’s not some ahh 1mm frauded difference it’s another level he’d need a whole surgery no angle will make mine look like his

pay attention to the ears btw
sure your side profile is better

im fr he has the proportions of a lanky tall guy
Ive also noticed people here are misunderstanding this thread

dont focuse on how chizled my jaw looks even tho I’m not pushing my head up in fact it’s visibly down

the purpose of this thread is to compare skull size

i could literally have almost 0 jaw definition in that pic it’s not what I’m trying to say in this thread

i just found it funny the bull says I’d need to grow 10kg of skull to be on his level when my skull is literally 2X bigger

sure your side profile is better
The point is the bull has a really small skull compared to psl gods also. I used my pic as only one more example it’s meaningless

he has a really small skull and if his shoulders are that small with that skull? He’s literally framecel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
The point is the bull has a really small skull compared to psl gods also. I used my pic as only one more example it’s meaningless

he has a really small skull and if his shoulders are that small with that skull? He’s literally framecel
leave him alone hes had enough the last few days

leave him alone hes had enough the last few days
Well if he’d stop larping in incel forums, back when people exposed my height for example it’s fair. Nobody can just larp and talk all this shit and expect to not be humiliated especially him having the irony to say I have a small skull

Keep crying for the forum mogger

Keep crying for the forum mogger
Lol 😂

7C4EB7BF 2C4E 4437 9DA2 C52E3C0B522A
0CED2E09 B946 434C 95E0 289347DE6E38

he needs a whole new skull to get to my level of bone

also ogre ass ugly nose as well 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back