EXPOSING @The BULL for having a small SKULL and being framecel GTFIH

Gay filter
I use this filter because it makes me look more dark with darker skin and hair

doesnt modify face shape tho only skin color and hair makes me look more exotic

everyone here frauds to some degree just admit it its obvious

View attachment 2150889

youre tilting your head upwards and sideways to give prominence to your jaw, shoot another pic where u're looking straight

doesnt look like youre jutting but youre definitely clenching your teeth, again many do it but at least admit it
Exactly, this is a proper angle
Download

Exactly, this is a proper angle
View attachment 2150999
Whatever tho this isn’t the point of the thread u guys are getting it all wrong

im trying to compare skull size not how chizeled my jaw is compared to the bull it’s meaningless I could get lean and he could get fat won’t change the size of his bone

Whatever tho this isn’t the point of the thread u guys are getting it all wrong

im trying to compare skull size not how chizeled my jaw is compared to the bull it’s meaningless I could get lean and he could get fat won’t change the size of his bone
Bro selfies are not 100% reletable to decide who has a bigger skull, you should stand next to each other irl with someone taking a candid of you to see who skullmog. I think it’s pretty close, maybe you skull mog him a bit.

Bro selfies are not 100% reletable to decide who has a bigger skull, you should stand next to each other irl with someone taking a candid of you to see who skullmog. I think it’s pretty close, maybe you skull mog him a bit.
My comparison is based on ear size tho did u read the thread? Show me 1 just one dude with a massive skull who has ears like the bull that are huge? Show me 1

i have a bigger than avarage skull irl and that’s why my ears look very small in comparison like Chico or the other psl dudes with big skulls

he claims to have a big skull so either he’s lying like he does about everything or he has HUGE ears like 90 yo level hugse

Also this thread isn’t to compare me with the bull ignore me I’m just a bonus example I put many other examples

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
The bull living rent free in this chink's head. So sad, many such cases.

Whitest terrone

I hate the look of people who jut to give themselves that underbite. Looks so forced, so try hard, so low IQ, so caveman/ogre, it’s over for permajutters when their significant other sees them when they’re sleeping or while they’re eating.

I hate the look of people who jut to give themselves that underbite. Looks so forced, so try hard, so low IQ, so caveman/ogre, it’s over for permajutters when their significant other sees them when they’re sleeping or while they’re eating.
it's called being low bf, try to put the fork down
also another 50 iq thread congrats op

it's called being low bf, try to put the fork down
also another 50 iq thread congrats op
I’m less BF than you + your lip position shows you’re clearly jutting you fraud
D36F4FEA C795 4D9C B35D 6545CD30A05D

WTF IS THIS
F26E8A64 F145 4267 B17A 53BE3384005E

Real forward growth, look at the lips, no caveman jutting requires. The wounded lion shows his low IQ once again.
9A3012E5 F170 4DD7 BFC6 D1F6F20E5A4C

Get a job. Don’t make me pull up the thread where you admit you avoid WALKING in front of women because you’re too embarassed of your subhumanity.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
I’m less BF than you + your lip position shows you’re clearly jutting you fraud
View attachment 2151207
WTF IS THIS
View attachment 2151209
Real forward growth, look at the lips, no caveman jutting requires. The wounded lion shows his low IQ once again.
View attachment 2151210
Get a job. Don’t make me pull up the thread where you admit you avoid WALKING in front of women because you’re too embarassed of your subhumanity.
i have that line in other pics too i just had bad lip position here
and you don't need to get so defensive bro. like what the fuck do you want from me. mind about your own business. i didn't even interact with OP for the last week.

Not even the BULL could defend himself here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back