Exposing the cult within looksmax.org , PLUS THE REAL REASON BRAHMINBOSS GOT DELETED WITH SCREENSHOTS AND EVIDENCE.

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Captain of the Sanju Pirates, TWNCFU
As you all know. A profile poster who was posting high quality information for a brief period of time got banned. Many speculated or even outright said that he got banned due to "requested"

This is 100 percent a lie

Formation of a cult

@the MOUSE made various cryptic threads centered around the movie "Sanju". He was trying to get people to join a community of some sorts. This community consisted of notoriously knowledgeable people. The community was plagued with EXTREMELY valuable information on gut health, anti aging, hormones, philosophy etc.

It was a place for serious gatekept looksmaxxes but things went darker...

He was a threat

The information shared was so good that many of the users have actually stopped posting on the site once they have joined their community.

Members there for new identities, the forum also bosted members from .com, .net and lookism.

The community was obviously a threat and guess what happened? He got banned.

Just like the mods that deleted my thread exposing the moderation staff carelessness for letting Anotight roam free, they also deleted my thread just because I stepped on the wrong toes. Corruption.

Why I killed BrahminBoss

I conversed with this cult leader and we talked for hours. I eventually got to convince him to let me become a "Sanjucel". I asked him on what I had to do, he hesitated and then finally told me

Blackmail BrahminBoss out of this forum.

And guess what? He gave me some very... shocking... info that BrahminBoss tried to hide from his past account from years ago and I blackmailed BrahminBoss.

I couldn't let him know that I was doing this purely to get into his private cult lounge ( different from the main one ).

Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7

Screenshot 20240714 215728 Discord
Screenshot 20240714 215708 Discord
Screenshot 20240714 215651 Discord

I can send more messages and proof, more concrete ones to anyone that needs it, just PM me and I'll send if you are trustworthy.

ANYONE can PM for more info however to get to his cult, though the private lounge only consists of me and 6 other users here. 4 of them have join dates dating back to 2019 and are inactive from this site, but have alot of gatekept info from older lookism forums

Disclaimer : This thread is :p SATIRE :p , Don't you dare delete this moderators and flagging it as "misinformation" just like you did with my other threads.

They have deleted 2 threads from me people, remember that. Fsggotry is allowed and chronically posted by cough cough certain users yet I am getting warned for the smallest shit that was never a problem before.

the mods are really trying :feelskek:

@cromagnon @cavy @exo @ElTruecel @zurzolo @looksmac

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, cavy, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
PM ME FOR MORE INFO, OTHERWSIE MODS WILL FLAG THIS AS "MISINFORMATION" AND BAN ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF SCREENSHOTS + MY DMS TO BRAHMINBOSS + CHATLOGS FROM THE SECRET LOUNGE.

THEY WILL FIND THIS THREAD AND BAN ME SOON

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, greycel, thorns and 1 other person
Nah we getting political now 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater, ElTruecel, TechnoBoss and 2 others
lol at your indian cult

the real one is anti john babowski cult , these guys are truly powerful

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, passive.pubert.maxx, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Inb4 "What competition"

Do you know why they censored .com url?
Why they are banning users that were Sanjucels?
Why they deleted 2 of my threads after exposing that most of the top accounts here are sold?

AND ONE OF THE THREADS IN BOTB IS COPYPASTED I HAVE CONFIRMATION FROM THE AUTHOR HIMSELF HAHHAHA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and thorns
just put my fries in the bag bro

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, looksmaxxed and 16 others
why are the .org mods trying to hide this from us:unsure: well well well

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded?, thorns and 2 others
Come outside little nigga and let’s talk it out
IMG 6369

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, gookcelriceR, tombradylover and 6 others
lol at your indian cult

Cope

BOTB threads are copy pasted and one of the accounts with over 10k+ posts here is a foid JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, CarrotMaxxer, greycel and 6 others
Inb4 "What competition"

Do you know why they censored .com url?
Why they are banning users that were Sanjucels?
Why they deleted 2 of my threads after exposing that most of the top accounts here are sold?

AND ONE OF THE THREADS IN BOTB IS COPYPASTED I HAVE CONFIRMATION FROM THE AUTHOR HIMSELF HAHHAHA
Imagine buying a looksmaxx account for online status

Mane! 🤣

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and USERΝAME
Cope

BOTB threads are copy pasted and one of the accounts with over 10k+ posts here is a foid JFL
A foid has infiltrated our sacred ground ? Who is it? TALK! IS IT YOU?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, thorns, Imretarded? and 3 others
Cope

botb threads are for normies, real ones who pull the strings behind the curtains move in silence

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper, Chadeep, thorns and 4 others
lol at your indian cult

mirin cult war

Anti john babowski cult vs sanju vs vril society.

What if we merged all three?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: USERΝAME, thorns and GlamourPursuer
mirin cult war

Anti john babowski cult vs sanju vs vril society.

What if we merged all three?
anti john babowski cult does not accept non jewish . we are not your friend

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
is it pei?:eek:
A foid has infiltrated our sacred ground ? Who is it ? TALK ,IS IT YOU?
botb threads are for normies, real ones who pull the strings behind the curtains move in silence

JFL if you guys think this is a joke

Lookism had foids lmao, what do you think happen to those foids when lookism shut down? They migrated here from 2020-2022

I said only 1 because I KNOW the confirmed identity of one with proof ( same username, pos

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Chadeep, thorns and 2 others
As you all know. A profile poster who was posting high quality information for a brief period of time got banned. Many speculated or even outright said that he got banned due to "requested"

This is 100 percent a lie

Formation of a cult

@the MOUSE made various cryptic threads centered around the movie "Sanju". He was trying to get people to join a community of some sorts. This community consisted of notoriously knowledgeable people. The community was plagued with EXTREMELY valuable information on gut health, anti aging, hormones, philosophy etc.

It was a place for serious gatekept looksmaxxes but things went darker...

He was a threat

The information shared was so good that many of the users have actually stopped posting on the site once they have joined their community.

Members there for new identities, the forum also bosted members from .com, .net and lookism.

The community was obviously a threat and guess what happened? He got banned.

Just like the mods that deleted my thread exposing the moderation staff carelessness for letting Anotight roam free, they also deleted my thread just because I stepped on the wrong toes. Corruption.

Why I killed BrahminBoss

I conversed with this cult leader and we talked for hours. I eventually got to convince him to let me become a "Sanjucel". I asked him on what I had to do, he hesitated and then finally told me

Blackmail BrahminBoss out of this forum.

And guess what? He gave me some very... shocking... info that BrahminBoss tried to hide from his past account from years ago and I blackmailed BrahminBoss.

I couldn't let him know that I was doing this purely to get into his private cult lounge ( different from the main one ).

View attachment 3030360View attachment 3030298

View attachment 3030365View attachment 3030366View attachment 3030367

I can send more messages and proof, more concrete ones to anyone that needs it, just PM me and I'll send if you are trustworthy.

ANYONE can PM for more info however to get to his cult, though the private lounge only consists of me and 6 other users here. 4 of them have join dates dating back to 2019 and are inactive from this site, but have alot of gatekept info from older lookism forums

Disclaimer : This thread is :p SATIRE :p , Don't you dare delete this moderators and flagging it as "misinformation" just like you did with my other threads.

They have deleted 2 threads from me people, remember that. Fsggotry is allowed and chronically posted by cough cough certain users yet I am getting warned for the smallest shit that was never a problem before.

the mods are really trying :feelskek:

@cromagnon @cavy @exo @ElTruecel @zurzolo @looksmac
I love you bhai

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and DalitBoss

Lookism had foids lmao, what do you think happen to those foids when lookism shut down? They migrated here from 2020-2022

I said only 1 because I KNOW the confirmed identity of one with proof ( same username, pos
She had same username and was hitting on of the forum users and sent face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, serialcoper, Chadeep and 2 others

mirin esoteric knowledge

secret women cabal

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns

Then post the username ffs , so we can harass her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and thorns

what are you yapping about bludawg? your aura is -1000 . not interested in conversation

• JFL
  • So Sad
what are you yapping about bludawg? your aura is -1000 . not interested in conversation
Tldr: his thread got deleted because he didn't buy master's kfc

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, thorns, USERΝAME and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, xegigi, GlamourPursuer and 2 others

who is it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns and DalitBoss
I don't care if you don't believe me bud

But any member who was actually from lookism will know about the foids that were in there JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
brahimboss was the trump shooter

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: retardedcel, xegigi, SDPmaggot and 3 others

who cares cause if they're on this site they're 100% a fat ugly femcel retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, thorns and DalitBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Imretarded?, thorns and 2 others
who is it
I cannot say, not even in PMs because it risks getting that user banned. I also believe she has a right to stay because lookism had foids as well, looksmax only made it a male community.

She is however a exceptionally nice user and has 10k+ posts with less than 1 to 2 rep ratio. Make of that what you will.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, thorns, serialcoper and 2 others
  • So Sad
@Xangsane Was a lookism member he would know.
@Xangsane please ancient deity reveal to us the truth which users are foids?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, thorns, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I cannot say, not even in PMs because it risks getting that user banned. I also believe she has a right to stay because lookism had foids as well, looksmax only made it a male community.

She is however a exceptionally nice user and has 10k+ posts with less than 1 to 2 rep ratio. Make of that what you will.
my greycel brain can't handle this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns, Imretarded? and 1 other person
he went crazy after his account got deleted😢

Everyone thinks brahminboss deleted and left to stop rotting like no lol.

He was forced to leave and is coping by posting on other forums lmfao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?

She is however an exceptionally nice user and has 10k+ posts with less than 1 to 2 rep ratio. Make of that what you will.
GIVE THE FUCKING USERNAME YOU NIGGER , THIS IS A SACRED HINDU GROUND NO FEMALES ALLOWED

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, xegigi, thorns and 2 others
She was mtb. Average face and body. White. Brunette
clearly a top tier frauder as all perma online foid faggots are, no one that's an actual mtb would even know what the hell this site is :pepefrown:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, thorns, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
clearly a top tier frauder as all perma online foid faggots are, no one that's an actual mtb would even know what the hell this site is :pepefrown:
Foids like Marky were simped on and she looked good even in candida and was lean with decent body

They exist too lmao, just much smaller

Many foids know about this site, especially from lipstickvalley

.com also has alot of foids who posted no makeup pics and looked average

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper, thorns and Imretarded?
It's @Korea isn't it...
Remember this person called "Millie" I think back in the day. She might've been one

Also I have DM'd some foids on this site.. that were actual foids, but they had greycel status.
Less than 500 posts
Maybe over 500 accounts here are foids dead serious. There's a high chance a foid has checked this very thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: retardedcel, Chadeep, thorns and 3 others
It's @Korea isn't it...
Remember this person called "Milly" I think back in the day. She might've been one

Also I have DM'd some foids on this site.. that were actual foids, but they had greycel status.
Less than 500 posts
Maybe over 500 accounts here are foids dead serious. There's a high chance a foid has checked this very thread
The thing is no one cares about lurkers

But these foids are literally on very well known accounts and came from lookism

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper, thorns, GlamourPursuer and 2 others

Any stacies from australia? might hit one up:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, DalitBoss and GlamourPursuer
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, thorns and Imretarded?
PM ME FOR MORE INFO, OTHERWSIE MODS WILL FLAG THIS AS "MISINFORMATION" AND BAN ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF SCREENSHOTS + MY DMS TO BRAHMINBOSS + CHATLOGS FROM THE SECRET LOUNGE.

THEY WILL FIND THIS THREAD AND BAN ME SOON
Interesting information

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and greycel

they're probably like 30 then and use tiktok filters to hide their wrinkles

• JFL
  • +1