Exposing the cult within looksmax.org , PLUS THE REAL REASON BRAHMINBOSS GOT DELETED WITH SCREENSHOTS AND EVIDENCE.

Is this you?

NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER TROPICAL CYCLONE REPORT1
HURRICANE JOVA (EP112023)
4–10 September 2023
Lisa Bucci National Hurricane Center 1 February 2024
GOES-18 INFRARED IMAGERY AT 0000 UTC 7 SEPTEMBER WHILE JOVA WAS AT PEAK INTENSITY. IMAGE COURTESY OF NOAA/NESDIS/STAR.
Jova was a category 5 hurricane (on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale) that occurred in the eastern Pacific ocean and did not affect land.
1 This is an abbreviated Tropical Cyclone Report since there were no coastal watches or warnings issued and no direct fatalities reported in association with Jova.

Hurricane Jova
4–10 SEPTEMBER 2023
BEST TRACK
Hurricane Jova is notable for its impressive rapid intensification over a 48-h period, going from a 30-kt tropical depression on 0000 UTC 5 September to its peak intensity of 140-kt on 0000 UTC 7 September (cover photo). The “best track2” positions and intensities for Hurricane Jova are listed in Table 1. The best track chart of Jova’s path is given in Fig. 1, with the wind and pressure histories along with available observations3 shown in Figs. 2 and 3, respectively.
There were no ship or buoy reports of tropical-storm-force winds associated with Jova.
Origin
The origins of Jova are from an easterly wave that exited the western coast of Africa on 23 August, crossed the Windward Islands on 29‒30 August and crossed Central America on 1‒ 2 September. A tropical depression formed over the eastern Pacific on 4 September.
Peak Intensity and Minimum Pressure
The peak intensity of 140 kt at 0000 UTC through 0600 UTC 7 September is supported by subjective Dvorak estimates from SAB and TAFB. While satellite intensity estimates continued to rise or were steady after the peak, this appears to be an artifact of the satellite classification constraints causing the estimates to lag during to the storm’s rapid intensification.
The estimated minimum central pressure of 926 mb is based on the Knaff-Zehr-Courtney (KZC) pressure-wind relationship.
2 A digital record of the complete best track, including wind radii, can be found on line at ftp://ftp.nhc.noaa.gov/atcf. Data for the current year’s storms are located in the btk directory, while previous years’ data are located in the archive directory.
3 Observations include subjective satellite-based Dvorak technique intensity estimates from the Tropical Analysis and Forecast Branch (TAFB) and the Satellite Analysis Branch (SAB), objective Advanced Dvorak Technique (ADT) estimates and Satellite Consensus (SATCON) estimates from the Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies/University of Wisconsin-Madison. Data and imagery from NOAA polar- orbiting satellites including the Advanced Microwave Sounding Unit (AMSU), the NASA Global Precipitation Mission (GPM), the European Space Agency’s Advanced Scatterometer (ASCAT), and Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP) satellites, among others, were also useful in constructing the best track of Jova.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
There are cultist

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
I liked Brahmin boss

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
No way :lul::lul:
Dawg wtf, I've messaged "him" so many times before
She talks exactly like a dude

Who's @Jova bhai :popcorn:
Hes whitepill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, DalitBoss and greycel
No way :lul::lul:
Dawg wtf, I've messaged "him" so many times before
She talks exactly like a dude

Who's @Jova bhai :popcorn:
Whitepill on .com

He has the highest rep and post on .com

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, DalitBoss and greycel
Idk tho

• +1
Reactions: Jova
DNRD Indian cult
Ezgif 4 ff9e18cd2c 1

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
I have proof and DMed who the foid is to @PsychoDsk @greypiand 3 other people I won't name

We all know who the foid is + proof
tell me who it is via dm then

I also need to keep the thread with satirical tones so that mods won't remove it for misinformation lmao

I have proof mods deleted my threads from @Gengar himself keep coping bud
where is my cope? what kind of cope is that never heard of it people clearly dont know the meaning of cope

but yeah you're a 2023cel