Exposing the most disgusting looksmax user ever + PROOF [GTFIH]

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
I initially didnt want to make this thread because himmy is mentally challenged and doesnt deserve the attention. But that doesnt excuse the fucked up shit he does...
TLDR - this person is a raging homosexual who regularly engages in really questionable bdsm bodage, with no moral compass whatsoever

Origin
This all started when I joined slop world (discord server), where you can frequently find your favourite forum users engaging in convos. One of the first messages I saw was one by the now banned and deleted @
Deleted member 23218.

This was what I saw...

It was hella out of context so I thought this was just a humorous comment, unfortunately since Id just joined I couldnt scroll up or anything to get more, so my curiousity got the best of me and I asked for more context, a descision id later come to regret..
He detailed his own plans and executions to finding a straight male who he liked and how to knock them out during intercourse. He also mentioned things like

(I didnt want to ask what it was for tbh)

A few days later he posted the following

Apparently one of his encounters had gone wrong and his partner in crime wasnt doing to well. Not much context was given after this and a lot of his messages were promptly deleted especially the ones about this stuff...

A few days ago he posted:

You can speculate all you want about what came next but tbh I didnt want to anymore JFL
(If anyone wants to join the server) Idgaf anymore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, LooksThinker, Deleted member 29581 and 15 others
Miss that nigga himmy

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
What's the appeal of discord?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
I initially didnt want to make this thread because himmy is mentally challenged and doesnt deserve the attention. But that doesnt excuse the fucked up shit he does...
TLDR - this person is a raging homosexual who regularly engages in really questionable bdsm bodage, with no moral compass whatsoever

Origin
This all started when I joined slop world (discord server), where you can frequently find your favourite forum users engaging in convos. One of the first messages I saw was one by the now banned and deleted @
Deleted member 23218.

This was what I saw...
View attachment 2420833

It was hella out of context so I thought this was just a humorous comment, unfortunately since Id just joined I couldnt scroll up or anything to get more, so my curiousity got the best of me and I asked for more context, a descision id later come to regret..
He detailed his own plans and executions to finding a straight male who he liked and how to knock them out during intercourse. He also mentioned things like

View attachment 2420839

View attachment 2420841

View attachment 2420844

Apparently one of his encounters had gone wrong and his partner in crime wasnt doing to well. Not much context was given after this and a lot of his messages were promptly deleted especially the ones about this stuff...

View attachment 2420849

You can speculate all you want about what came next but tbh I didnt want to anymore JFL
Good thread lmao wtf. Mods did good job. Banning queers

Lolz op got a mind of a gullible 60 yr old that believes everything he sees on the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, hardestmfintheroom, mogger10 and 2 others
@Iasacrko @Sens @skorp @_MVP_ @Debetro @0hMan @BrahminBoss @Preston @drop @

@AlexBrown84

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
trolling probo

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Post then 😩😩
they got delete before I saved, these were the only ones I saved, I mean there was this but it doesnt prove to you much

It was always about looksmaxxing to rape other men

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Least homosexual .org user. Jfl legitimately disgusting, this is the true face of faggotry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Theodosis, Jamaldickjavontus, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
Nigga can't get pussy, but managed to fuck a straight dude. Sounds like bs to me

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, hardestmfintheroom and SurgeryEnjoyer

Origin
Deleted member 23218.

This was what I saw...
View attachment 2420833

View attachment 2420839

View attachment 2420841

View attachment 2420844

View attachment 2420849

how do you have a seizure doing doggy? what kinda sped is nigga fucking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, hardestmfintheroom, chadpreetsingh and 5 others
Nigga can't get pussy, but managed to fuck a straight dude. Sounds like bs to me
He gave up on pussy and studied psychological techniques to having sex with straight men

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
@Obito Jesus Christ.

Bump. Brings ng attention to a report case of what being curry since birth does to a mf.

Last edited:
  • +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer join slop world

• +1
its larp jfl he just gave me creative liberty
Ik he holds you at gunpoint because he found this thread, forcing you to make it seem like it was a funny larp post. It’s fine i got the message. I just called the cops, your’re gonna be free soon.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
@SurgeryEnjoyer join slop world
Appreciate the invitation, but with all due respect i’m here to looksmaxx and get surgeries, i’m not one of those offtopic dudes. Highly doubt there would be some useful info there.

• +1
Reactions: Ark
Appreciate the invitation, but with all due respect i’m here to looksmaxx and get surgeries, i’m not one of those offtopic dudes. Highly doubt there would be some useful info there.
theres some stuff i do there I dont share but its all good

• +1