EXPOSING TYLORSWIFT

It's not greeicy jfl; he doesnt live in france, is the furthest possible from khhv, has much different facial ratios, has a different claimed height, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Administrator and Blackout.xl
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 4430
It's not greeicy jfl; he doesnt live in france, is the furthest possible from khhv, has much different facial ratios, has a different claimed height, etc.
Keep coping jfl there is gallons of other evidence. Also greeicy used some dirty ass jewish tricks because he knew he is gonna create another alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, sandcelmuttcel and Effortless
But i thought @Greeicy said he was gonna leave forever and not coming back. Jfl at this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
OP entered his mind palace and made this banger thread, Mirin

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 9072, Warlow and 5 others
mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Looks234, Copeful and 4 others
no idea who the fuck greeicy is but looks like a gay faggot that would suck cock for 5 dollars

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, mostuttersubhuman, Deleted member 5393 and 10 others
Taylor already made an alt and I’m speaking to him rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5393, Darkstrand and 6 others
The 31 bluepillers who don't know shit about the forum lore viewing this thread

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Golang, Deleted member 6723 and 15 others
Keep coping jfl there is gallons of other evidence. Also greeicy used some dirty ass jewish tricks because he knew he is gonna create another alt

he left the forum bc he had a ton of slays lol, posted enough pics to ig kinda show that it wasnt larp @Dante1

hes not arab either and doxxed his school once, which is on the other side of the atlantic from france lol.

his ipd, phenotype, height, chin is all diff from what taylorswift used to rant abt (also a lot lower iq than taylorswift jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Administrator
he left the forum bc he had a ton of slays lol, posted enough pics to ig kinda show that it wasnt larp @Dante1

hes not arab either and doxxed his school once, which is on the other side of the atlantic from france lol.

his ipd, phenotype, height, chin is all diff from what taylorswift used to rant abt (also a lot lower iq than taylorswift jfl)
I have a mod in pm who confirmed my thread, what you gonna say now?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, lutte, Effortless and 4 others
Lol I've seen @Taylorswift and can confirm he's not greeicy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 9380
He used some high iq jewish tricks to confuse you, on his greeicy account he always said the moprhs werent his morphs, apparently his „friend“ did the morphs for him
so since that clearly was a morph, what does his face actuallly look like

I have a mod in pm who confirmed my thread, what you gonna say now?

larp or pm proof? i rly highly doubt that someone could create two separate personas over multiple forums/platforms while posting lots of personal info and pics of themselves lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others

I have to correct you there. @Greeicy left because he got permanently banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Darkstrand, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
I have to correct you there. @Greeicy left because he got permanently banned.

mb meant left discord servers, iirc he got banned for doxxing some greycel jfl. was taylorswift his alt or is that bs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
FBI officers looking at this thread:
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and oatmeal
larp or pm proof? i rly highly doubt that someone could create two separate personas over multiple forums/platforms while posting lots of personal info and pics of themselves lol.
multiple forums?

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Effortless, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Yeah, probably him. But Swift never held a very high opinion of O'Pry, so it's weird seeing him call O'Pry good loocking.
idk

Last edited:
we're never gonna know are we

ye ik he got permabanned after having fucked up with some people regarding some leak happened iirc.
He used to be my friend. It's sad if it's him to hide me this despite the time shared together.
Btw tylor told me once in pm that he morphs his eyes and nose

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 3043 and Effortless
Her said this and is most likely implying Taylor's main got banned for doxxing

ye matches up ngl, his main got banned for doxxing some guys social media who lived in a 3rd world country. jfl thats a new level of larping, im in awe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Effortless, sytyl and 1 other person
everything u said is low iq bro, u don't know greeicy well :
he said to have tons of slays but what were the proofs?
WE NEVER SAW HIS MOTION DESPITE ASKING.
and iirc girls in reddit rated him "ucanny/fake" showing it was prolly morphs.

he is egyptian, i mean greeicy said himself to be egyptian.

for ipd and stuff, he always had long midface, and it's too odd for him to have everything else perfect. now it makes sense.
MAYBE JUST LOOK AT YOUR PMS FOR PROOF YOU IRAQI CUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3043
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
everything u said is low iq bro, u don't know greeicy well :
he said to have tons of slays but what were the proofs?
WE NEVER SAW HIS MOTION DESPITE ASKING.
and iirc girls in reddit rated him "ucanny/fake" showing it was prolly morphs.

he is egyptian, i mean greeicy said himself to be egyptian.

for ipd and stuff, he always had long midface, and it's too odd for him to have everything else perfect. now it makes sense.

he claimed to be Moroccan pretty sure, remembering him talking abt living there a ton of times

ye i remember him never posting any videos, i assumed it was just cuz he was insecure abt his midface or smth

he got rated rly highly on reddit iirc, but ye could be morphed. jfl i thought he was very non-aspie the whole time bc of how he talked, brutal larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
he claimed to be Moroccan pretty sure, remembering him talking abt living there a ton of times

ye i remember him never posting any videos, i assumed it was just cuz he was insecure abt his midface or smth

he got rated rly highly on reddit iirc, but ye could be morphed. jfl i thought he was very non-aspie the whole time bc of how he talked, brutal larp.

Last edited:
AFTER 20 MINUTES OF DOING RESEARCH CAUSE THIS WHOLE @Taylorswift alt shit lifed rent free in my high t wide skull I finally figured out whose alt he was. Its possibly @Greeicy alt. The join date matches greeicys ban date.

PIC OF GREEICYView attachment 834802

descreption Tylorswift did for describing himselfView attachment 834804

“Long midface forward maxilla“

now lets look at further proof

View attachment 834808
„King of france“

View attachment 834809
„King of france“

apparently both are ethnics that life in france and talk the same way so its possibly both accounts belong to One person

FURTHER PROOFView attachment 834813
“Rhino in iran“View attachment 834815

“RHINO IN IRAN“

AND THERE IS MUCH MORE

@Good_Little_Goy @CookiesAndCream @Thongmaster @goat2x
@Taylorswift u have some explaining to do