Exposure theory is legit

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
The more of a certain race there is in one specific area the higher their SMV in that area is
Except for Indians, I genuinely don't think anything could save Indian SMV (not trying to be racist)
Biggest example of this is Western United States where Mexicans are like 55% of the population and have the highest SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and zharupodrugu
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, zharupodrugu, stevielake and 3 others
where the fuck did the Indian SMV tank even come from?
“Bad” phenotype, accent, smell from cooking, perceived dick size, thirstiness (even though all races are thirsty, it’s associated with Indians).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zharupodrugu, stevielake and 1 other person
Brutal part about indians tbh. Actually if you think about it i have never ever seen that anyone (like ANYONE) somehow desired them tbh. Like chinks have that k-pop halo, whites just being whites, blacks have huge dicks ect, and you will never hear anything about indians except they are poor and stinky and maybe dicklets. Absolutely over for them :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, zharupodrugu and Michael Myers
Brutal part about indians tbh. Actually if you think about it i have never ever seen that anyone (like ANYONE) somehow desired them tbh. Like chinks have that k-pop halo, whites just being whites, blacks have huge dicks ect, and you will never hear anything about indians except they are poor and stinky and maybe dicklets. Absolutely over for them :feelsrope:
Actually there are women out there who like Indians. I knew a Croatian girl who hated white men and found them unattractive while only dating Dravidians. Not joking. Her current boyfriend is an Indian from Goa, so a South Indian.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
do hispanics actually have highest smv in the us? there isn’t even a single famous hispanic famous on tiktok is there

i thought the US was either “fluffy haired white people” or lightskins

Actually there are women out there who like Indians. I knew a Croatian girl who hated white men and found them unattractive while only dating Dravidians. Not joking. Her current boyfriend is an Indian from Goa, so a South Indian.
Rare case i think. He is one lucky mf tbh, i wish him happiness

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Rare case i think. He is one lucky mf tbh, i wish him happiness
Yes it’s not common. But I have noticed the few women who like Indians, like the southern ones who are Dravidian. I think it’s because of black men?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
Yes it’s not common. But I have noticed the few women who like Indians, like the southern ones who are Dravidian. I think it’s because of black men?
Idk man, all i want is at least some equality in the world (dating market included). Its just not fair that someone is laughting stock for entire world

• Love it
Idk man, all i want is at least some equality in the world (dating market included). Its just not fair that someone is laughting stock for entire world
Thanks my Russian bhai. 😻😻

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24593
I know plenty of dravidians who are getting access to white pussy. A guy with sri lanki origin managed to pull a white stacylite from a club 3 weeks ago. Shit happens

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 24593
I think London or Toronto is the best place for Indians.

• +1
I know plenty of dravidians who are getting access to white pussy. A guy with sri lanki origin managed to pull a white stacylite from a club 3 weeks ago. Shit happens
Legit post.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I think London or Toronto is the best place for Indians.
Another legit post. The Croatian girl is from the London (moved from Croatia to England).

Western United States where Mexicans are like 55% of the population and have the highest SMV
wtf? no they're not.....you retard kekerino :lul: