Extractions & how they affect facial attractiveness (Orthodontists kill lives)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
This my friends is BEFORE wisdom teeth AND pre molar extractions. Remember the premolar is VERY important for holding the maxilla together

Ea01f8c5a2c9110bd9f5d4a0e91652cc 1

You guys can rate her whatever you wanna rate her whatever you wanna rate her.

HTB or MTB. Either way she is 5-6/10 and an every day attractive bird.

This my friends is the exact same girl and it is AFTER the extractions took place in both the wisdom teeth AND most importantly the pre molars

04d3b9b74f803de156a2e81f4e6408c9

B4eead403c646f4fcd5c400732500c39

Ae42d18ecb0ff56cf5d92d408662a50c

For those that aren't aware Orthodontic Extraction is a method for alleviating crowding of the teeth, and reducing the appearance of an overjet or an underbite.

A few on here are victims of this. Some by deliberate or accidental extractions.

036babcd0f195f1e521858d762c94604

All in an attempt to produce a good occlusion (bite),disregarding the skeletal and root cause issues.

Sacrificing facial function and beauty for a set of straight teeth 8 times out of 10 ends in disaster:

Cbafa16ae2223669a574206ccfd4e880

Extraction takes place:

0496e33321d4c8fcb258b48b5a673dcd

And all appears dentally healthy

36883d0ffd889390b9fb1498c5553f57

Until we look at the face and see it now seems as if the mother of this once attractive girl mated with a chimp rather than a man

D9955f9c06e5e1130fc134d1ef61bb17

The Primary CORE disadvantages

-Bone loss due to loss of tooth support

-Reduced Palatal and Tongue Space

-Impaired nasal breathing

-Reduced Airway size

-Lack of/faulty muscular referencing through mastication (chewing)

3e3f28ba5a81ceeaa041e1c6da80d4e1

41cc909edb4d25fde0f66dbc095f6af0

As you can see, this is no joke

-Recessed maxilla, lack of maxillary support (upper retraction) [ Recessed mandible (lower retraction)

-limited breathing movement of the facial bones( yes, cranial bones move upon respiration)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, IhateDentists, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
yeah that happened my friend too.

before :
2508289 1629553346123

after :

1798285 1591376510522
1798292 1591376712932

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, currylightskin, Danish_Retard and 9 others
@MakinItHappenReturn: @randomvanish is trolling bro

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish

Yup happened to me too when I never replaced my tooth that came out from over-usage. Had to have 2 bone-grafts before replacing it as a result. It's been over a year of healing now. Madness bruv. It's coming back but man it's still bad vs what I used to have. I am just lucky it happened at 27 and not between 8-25, otherwise man, I don't even know what I'd do rn lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Agendum
she should be happy. she can be a gigastacy by taking action now.

if they didn't took her teeth out, she will be happy as a mediocre girl, and go on in her life. now, she must fight. ortho made her a fighter.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Buci, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
What if i got braces and no extractions? They narrowed my palate

What if i got braces and no extractions? They narrowed my palate
Yeah that's what I got. Braces + elastics.

They wanted me to wear my retainer for life and that's how I got into mewing.

My face thanks me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 17244
What can these people do to save themselves from this?

This my friends is BEFORE wisdom teeth AND pre molar extractions. Remember the premolar is VERY important for holding the maxilla together

View attachment 1902862

This my friends is the exact same girl and it is AFTER the extractions took place in both the wisdom teeth AND most importantly the pre molars

View attachment 1902863

View attachment 1902864

View attachment 1902865

For those that aren't aware Orthodontic Extraction is a method for alleviating crowding of the teeth, and reducing the appearance of an overjet or an underbite.

A few on here are victims of this. Some by deliberate or accidental extractions.

View attachment 1902867

All in an attempt to produce a good occlusion (bite),disregarding the skeletal and root cause issues.

Sacrificing facial function and beauty for a set of straight teeth 8 times out of 10 ends in disaster:

View attachment 1902871

Extraction takes place:

View attachment 1902873

View attachment 1902875

Until we look at the face and see it now seems as if the mother of this once attractive girl mated with a chimp rather than a man

View attachment 1902878

-Reduced Airway size

View attachment 1902884

View attachment 1902885

-Recessed maxilla, lack of maxillary support (upper retraction) [ Recessed mandible (lower retraction)

-limited breathing movement of the facial bones( yes, cranial bones move upon respiration)
No way this is real jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Fuck me is this who you are as a person? Oh well. I guess simple people live happier lives. Do you bro :ROFLMAO:
Teeth extraction does not affect the malar region jfl
See old cels who get dentures

Teeth extraction does not affect the malar region jfl
See old cels who get dentures

It's different when it doesn't occur during your pubic years you one dimensional simpleton.

And yes it does impact the lower cheekbone. My lower cheekbone shrunk in size and is only now getting it's mass back due to TWO not one, bone-grafts. I had an infection to the sinus.

It's different when it doesn't occur during your pubic years you one dimensional simpleton.

And yes it does impact the lower cheekbone. My lower cheekbone shrunk in size and is only now getting it's mass back due to TWO not one, bone-grafts. I had an infection to the sinus.

Mr Singh explains it elaborately

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
fucking brutal

I would definitely be 7psl if they didn’t extract my teeth!!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 14984 and FootballPlaya69
So much cope with being ugly here. Wisdom teeth removal has 0 effect on facial aesthetics, if anything it improves by slimming the face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 14984, Agendum and 1 other person
So much cope with being ugly here. Wisdom teeth removal has 0 effect on facial aesthetics, if anything it improves by slimming the face.

And the pre molar as I mentioned, you selective fag?

• +1
Reactions: Buci
Dont worry Im getting this cleaned up by the mods. You're all getting infracted for doing this in the looksmax section

Cope

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
myshamelol.jpg

She went from angel to witch skull. Brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Buci and Agendum
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger

View attachment 1902862

View attachment 1902863

View attachment 1902864

View attachment 1902865

View attachment 1902867

View attachment 1902871

Extraction takes place:

View attachment 1902873

View attachment 1902875

View attachment 1902878

-Reduced Airway size

View attachment 1902884

View attachment 1902885

fark, i had extractions too. how badly did it recess it me? is it over?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah that's what I got. Braces + elastics.

They wanted me to wear my retainer for life and that's how I got into mewing.

My face thanks me.
Wearing elastics = huge mistake

Doesn't it pull back your maxilla?
It does, or it will pull back your mandible, your teeth will be aligned for sure but it will destroy your life forever.
If Gandy did wore elastics during childhood he would be ugly now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and thereallegend
what if you are an adult with an overbite?

fark, i had elastics bro
Ake you are most likely ugly
Elastics will correct your occlusion by pulling back either the mandible either the maxilla, that's how elastics works.
I'm not saying that it will turn you into a genetic monster but it will most likely make you uglier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 15854
fark, i had extractions too. how badly did it recess it me? is it over?

Elastics will correct your occlusion by pulling back either the mandible either the maxilla, that's how elastics works.
I'm not saying that it will turn you into a genetic monster but it will most likely make you uglier.
i think its the reason my mandible and chin is recessed? its so brutal bro

i think its the reason my mandible and chin is recessed? its so brutal bro
Elastics aren't obviously the only reason but they probably played a role in your descension bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Elastics aren't obviously the only reason but they probably played a role in your descension bro.
do u think i can recover by bonesmashing or hormonemaxxing chin, or do i need surgery?

Ugh, the extraction jew is certainly a problem but more people are waking up to it fortunately.

Should I wear my retainers after getting extraction Braces or no? I’m 16. @MakinItHappenReturn

• Hmm...
19 2 months but late bloomer. im the odd duck, every1 else in family got good chins
It's totally over, too late, if you were 15 ot 16 hgh, k2+d3, mewing and chewing could've saved your life like they are saving mine but at 19 it's too late.
Get a bimax/genio bro.

• +1
how to know which one of those was pulled back?

how to know which one of those was pulled back?
You must know it, i means you must know how was your occlusion before getting braces.
Both the mandible and the maxilla re afffected by elastics and it is mostly the maxilla who is pulled back for most peoples (overbite is much more common than underbite tbh).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Should I wear my retainers after getting extraction Braces or no? I’m 16. @MakinItHappenReturn
i wore it 1.5yrs and im thinking to get it removed oct 18 but idk if i should