Extreme compact eyes is everything

Alucard69

Alucard69

Mistral
Meier link

I watched Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (great movie btw) and came into realization that compact eyes are so important, especially wide, good eyelashes, PCT, eyebrows etc..

The reason is, that normal round eyes can be good yes, but only mostly work with good ratios/compact faces, but with good compact eyes, ratios are alot more forgiving, it just excuses so many otherwise bad things like long face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Surfsup, FUE Mogger and 3 others
ni ojuelegba

they know my story
IMG 0488

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DarkAscender, datboijj, Alucard69 and 1 other person
Insert feature which I have a personal affinity and/or just realized it’s importance is everything

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and YungTrappa
View attachment 3206952
I watched Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (great movie btw) and came into realization that compact eyes are so important, especially wide, good eyelashes, PCT, eyebrows etc..

The reason is, that normal round eyes can be good yes, but only mostly work with good ratios/compact faces, but with good compact eyes, ratios are alot more forgiving, it just excuses so many otherwise bad things like long face
doesn't matter to org

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Alucard69
That’s a cartoon u retard:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Insert feature which I have a personal affinity and/or just realized it’s importance is everything
No, once you start looking at faces, you'll see how compact eyes can mitigate alot of damage, Henry cavill has Ideal ratios in eye area really, but if his other ratios weren't amazing, it still wouldn't work.
doesn't matter to org
Yeah actually very important, but i think most people here know, no?
That’s a cartoon u retard:lul:
There's a reason behind why characters are drawn the way they are

You made this thread because of this guy?
4421701_4312945_1723790681051.png
Are these compact? No way they are "round"

You made this thread because of this guy?
4421701_4312945_1723790681051.png
Are these compact? No way they are "round"
Lol no i just watched vampire hunter D and noticed how the eyes were drawn. Obviously this guy seems to have more feminized eyes, duh

yep this is a huge plus to have. also noticed ethnics tend to have terrible eye support and i think that’s the main flaw with being ethnic

also heres solid proof of how much compact eyes matter

IMG 3677

IMG 3678

Attachments

• IMG_3678.png
    IMG_3678.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Alucard69
yep this is a huge plus to have. also noticed ethnics tend to have terrible eye support and i think that’s the main flaw with being ethnic

also heres solid proof of how much compact eyes matter
Depends what breed etc.. all have their own failos, Indians do have bug eyes for example tho
Yeah i have seen this, insane difference, although i still think jaw is more important most of the time(not being too recessed/any bad abnormalities), but it's just compact eyes seem to have ability to make bad ratios/failos invisible

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender