Extreme Cutting Diet (Test)

sh.north_

sh.north_

Bronze
Going to start the Extreme Cutting Diet today with a calorie deficit of approximately 1500 Calories for anywhere from 20-30 days. During this period of the Quarantine my body really fell outta shape I ain't even gon front too you. Basically, I'll be eating 500-600 Calories a day basically just anywhere from 1-2 eggs in the morning and 3 glasses of milk throughout the day. Plus protein powder if I can find it in my house tonight and a bunch of vitamins plus ashwagandha and melatonin to sleep. According to my calculations, the calories will be 200 for eggs if I eat 2 of them. 3 glasses of milk will come to 300 calories which accounts for a total of 450 calories. then I will fill the rest of the calories up with fruits and random shit. I will also be abstaining from sugar during this period because I have an addiction to it. I might try doing some workout throughout the day I don't know yet but I will post before and afters after I'm done 20 days if I can possibly finish it. I might take 1 break day each week so yeah. To be honest ima workout everyday ima do Chloe Tings 2 week shred and some ab workouts maybe some pushups ill let you know in an update post-I'll update next week I guess. This is going to be real good fast weight loss then I can get on a real ab workout grind once my bf% is low. Anything you guys wanna say leave it down below. Im not that fat so its going to burn a lot of body fat which is great and makes the process faster rather than having to do a long diet forever this speeds it up by at least 3x. I think I should lose anywhere from 10-15 pounds in a week which is probably going to be all my fat. Yeah, that's all. Anytips leave em below.

just starve yourself theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sh.north_, datboijj, IdiAmin and 4 others
muscle mass lost guaranted,fat?maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
just yoyo effect theory

Thank you for the advice Jordan!

>manlet
>seen you on height threads a lot
>starving himself

lolz

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Obey
>manlet
>starving himself

lolz
tbf being overweight increases estrogen but that doesnt seem to be the reason he wants to lose weight and even if it was this isnt a good approach. Also any updates on trt cycle?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and xefo
tbf being overweight increases estrogen but that doesnt seem to be the reason he wants to lose weight and even if it was this isnt a good approach. Also any updates on trt cycle?
no updates rlly, just cruising a long

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Obey
>manlet
>starving himself

lolz
fck being tall time be hot is rn. Gonna lose as much weight as possible then workout like crazy then once sum money hits da bank account ima cop sum hgh n aromasin and then see what happens its all a process

yeah you might lose weight quickly, but i'm fairly sure you'd gain it back just as quick when you're off the diet. be gradual about it dude.

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
yeah you might lose weight quickly, but i'm fairly sure you'd gain it back just as quick when you're off the diet. be gradual about it dude.
yeah tried this for 2 days it was very hard headaches etc I have sum clenbuterol otw and going to go hard on the workouts and just eat good

Let me guess you’re overweight, lack diet and exercise experience, and you are now trying to lose body fat as fast as possible.

Do not do this. I did the PSMF diet which is 800 calories a day, 0 carbs (keto), high protein (chicken and protein powder) for one whole month and it fucked me up. No energy, no sex drive, fucks hormones, my hair felt different, and I would binge hard for 2 days a week because I couldn’t help myself. The worst part is I only slightly lost more body fat each week when compared to a normal calorie deficit, despite eating half the amount of food I would normally eat on a cut.

You want to lose body fat? You need to make a lifestyle change, not yo-yo diet. I guarantee you will not keep this weight off (if you even lose it). You will gain it all back and more. Just try a simple 500-1000 calorie deficit with high protein and a work out 3 days a week. This over a long period of time will increase your chances of losing this body fat and keeping it off.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 7419 and sh.north_
Let me guess you’re overweight, lack diet and exercise experience, and you are now trying to lose body fat as fast as possible.

Do not do this. I did the PSMF diet which is 800 calories a day, 0 carbs (keto), high protein (chicken and protein powder) for one whole month and it fucked me up. No energy, no sex drive, fucks hormones, my hair felt different, and I would binge hard for 2 days a week because I couldn’t help myself. The worst part is I only slightly lost more body fat each week when compared to a normal calorie deficit, despite eating half the amount of food I would normally eat on a cut.

You want to lose body fat? You need to make a lifestyle change, not yo-yo diet. I guarantee you will not keep this weight off (if you even lose it). You will gain it all back and more. Just try a simple 500-1000 calorie deficit with high protein and a work out 3 days a week. This over a long period of time will increase your chances of losing this body fat and keeping it off.
yeah i stopped doing this
going to stick to the naturals and nah I'm not overweight just gained like 5 pounds since summer ended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
just make sure to workout twice a day