extreme cutting protocol

kovacs

kovacs

Master
currently cutting on 1500 calories a day, 40 mcg clenbuterol(will cycle up), 20 mg cardarine, 500 mg test and modafinil 200mg for appetite and yohimbine.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and BrahminBoss
currently cutting on 1500 calories a day, 40 mcg clenbuterol(will cycle up), 20 mg cardarine, 500 mg test and modafinil 200mg for appetite and yohimbine.
brahmin boss you dalit lose weight before reacting to others- they could make you the mascott of heart attack grill you chicken taandori fatso

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and mayo mogger
1500 calories while already on enhancers? Bro's femboymaxing :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dk7 and kovacs
how is the cardarine im thinking about taking it too

1500 calories while already on enhancers? Bro's femboymaxing :lul:
tdee is 3000 btw lol

american psycho GIF

how is the cardarine im thinking about taking it too
its an added boost at zero expense, and makes it so that i hopefuly/theoretically could run an even larger deficit, and lose fat at an even faster pace.

If you just started your cycle then bulk and only start cutting after a couple months :lul: :lul: gl with your kidneys and heart otherwise

get on some hgh instead and youll be able to get lean even on a surplus
cant store hgh i live at parents still. it would be too much of a hassle hiding it and im not buying a minifridge

Idk if cutting would help because some people have no fat on face even at higher bf
ive never seen that happen unless you are crazy boneless.

its always a stark improvement 16-17 to 10-12

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
retard. youll just lose muscle.
nah nigga i dont lose

i think il be somewhat alright on cardarine, clen and test 500 mg + eating very high protein.

im just aiming for 1 kg weight loss per week so il start eating more if i lose too much i start aggressively because it allows me to gauge rate of fat loss.

Im eating in a 400calorie defecit + gymcelling and clen

Hoping to ascend to 11% bodyfat

id say a 1000+ calorie deficit + enhancers is pretty extreme

i guess dnp would be most extreme
It's relatively low if your TDEE is 3000, but extreme is 300 not 1500, 1500 is quite reasonable actually and will probably get you there good
What do you eat?

life speedrun (you are killing yourself slow down the calorie deficit)

It's relatively low if your TDEE is 3000, but extreme is 300 not 1500, 1500 is quite reasonable actually and will probably get you there good
What do you eat?
milk, eggs, meat on bread, evening dinner vegetables, potatoes and meat, 35g supermarket protein shake before and after workout and i chug 4 scoops of protein powder in the morning.

i snack low calorie vegetables and fruits like apples, cucumber and carrots to still hunger..

200+ g of protein

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
eggs, meat on bread, evening dinner vegetables, potatoes and meat, 35g supermarket protein shake before and after workout and i chug 4 scoops of protein powder in the morning.

200+ g of protein
Mostly good. If you swap the bread for more dinner vegetables or something like sweet potato you can get more out of your calories though. Other than that it’s a good proteinmaxxing diet

Mostly good. If you swap the bread for more dinner vegetables or something like sweet potato you can get more out of your calories though. Other than that it’s a good proteinmaxxing diet
bread is just easy for me- i dont want to hassle with preparing food other than in the evening, but you are right

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Im cutting on 1500 too on clen + caffeine + nicotine
Spamming protein powder helps my binging urges