Extreme deficit and hairloss?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
I'm talking about 500 cals or less with cardio when obese no i'm not joking i remember nearly passing out multiple times and having to quickly eat whatevers around me how long for me to recover after eating 1500cals (sometimes more sometimes less) for a while? MY METABOLISM HAS BEEN RAPED LIKE CHAD DOES TO STACY FUCKING OVER

MY METABOLISM HAS BEEN RAPED LIKE CHAD DOES TO STACY FUCKING OVER
not rape if chad + chad doesnt even need to "rape"

anyway, might exacerbate a mineral defiency could lead to hairloss but also theres the notion that autophagy good for hair anabolism so maybe it will help hair

if ur fat you need to increase metabolism though while haveing slight caloric deficit though and eat clean is the best way to eat regardlesss if you lose weight but it will make it easier anyway

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
T3 can help you lose weight if ur determined but in my case I ate the same and spammed t3 and grew a lot of muscle(0 weights lifted) with only very slight fat loss

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I'm talking about 500 cals or less with cardio when obese no i'm not joking i remember nearly passing out multiple times and having to quickly eat whatevers around me how long for me to recover after eating 1500cals (sometimes more sometimes less) for a while? MY METABOLISM HAS BEEN RAPED LIKE CHAD DOES TO STACY FUCKING OVER
Too late, all you STRESS starve gene"s are turned on, activated + you body aged

T3 can help you lose weight if ur determined but in my case I ate the same and spammed t3 and grew a lot of muscle(0 weights lifted) with only very slight fat loss
Ok thanks
Too late, all you STRESS starve gene"s are turned on, activated + you body aged
Lies wtf I've never heard of that i can still comeback not over yet