Extreme gymmaxing

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I dont have a clue about gym maxxing and lifting and stuff but it seems to me if you are ugly getting a nice body can raise you like 1 point but getting a overly muscular body will just make you more gross to women

I dont know tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't worry about getting "overly muscular". It's not like you're just gonna pick up some dumbells then accidentally get too big. To get too big to be appealing you either need to train for fucking years with good genetics and be a manlet or do 3-4 good cycles of steroids if you're starting from scratch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin, Tricky and 1 other person
Let me tell you the basics. If you want to gain weight(muscle) you need to eat in a caloric surplus, 5-15% more than your current calories, if you want to lose fat, eat in a caloric deficit 5-15% less than you current calories. Try eat "healthy food". As for the weightlifting, you need to progressively overload, this is a fancy way of saying get stronger/make the workouts harder, if your benching 50 lbs slowly increase the weight till you're benching 220, once you reach 220 your chest will have gotten much bigger, use this idea for all your other muscles as well. Stick to compound lifts, e.g benchpress, pullups, squats, overhead presses and then later when you become more advanced, start isolating. Make sure you get enough sleep (8-10 hrs) and make sure your hormones are on point (get them tested by an endocrinologist).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
you can't get too big without roids.

fucking lol there are "natural" bodybuilders who lift for twenty years and win trophies and shit (and lets face it take roids on the down low) who dont look too big.

you cant just fucking do starting strength and look like ronnie coleman

• +1
I dont have a clue about gym maxxing and lifting and stuff but it seems to me if you are ugly getting a nice body can raise you like 1 point but getting a overly muscular body will just make you more gross to women

I dont know tho
A fitness model like body is most attractive to women. One like this.
Bb5x3OYIQAAyu0B.jpg

• +1
  • +1
Overly muscular is non natty.

Chances of you getting 6 percent body fat is nil unless you are a skellington

• +1
Jeff might be a bit much. I'd say David laid is perfect imo
Thats 18 yr old jeff, not as big as now, perfect imo, david is aesthetic af but could use a little bit more mass.

• +1
Thats 18 yr old jeff, not as big as now, perfect imo, david is aesthetic af but could use a little bit more mass.
I think it comes down to foid preference

• +1

There used to be a channel called Train to look good naked, and the guy would walk around interviewing girls on the street asking them who was more attractive between two fitness personalities/models. Most girls picked the smaller guy, saying that the bigger one looked weird.

• +1
There used to be a channel called Train to look good naked, and the guy would walk around interviewing girls on the street asking them who was more attractive between two fitness personalities/models. Most girls picked the smaller guy, saying that the bigger one looked weird.
Yeah i knew that channel, the guy has a new channel now, his name is cassady campbell.

• +1

I dont know tho

EXTREME gymaxxing like your title suggests is indeed ugly and only some foids may like it.

Depends on your bodytype what girls like tbh.

Just have some visible muscle

• +1
  • +1

I dont know tho

No way of getting overly muscular without da juice. Like 0% chance srs.

As for the rest, the added benefit of having a nice body is an exponential function where the x axis is your attractiveness and the y axis is how much you slay. At lower level of attractiveness, you get zero or minimal extra slays. When around 5/10 you get a small boost, at 6/10 a decent boost, at 7/10 a good boost up to 10/10 where you are Greek God level.

In short, the uglier you are the less you benefit from being fit (i.e. gymcelling)

• +1
No way of getting overly muscular without da juice. Like 0% chance srs.

As for the rest, the added benefit of having a nice body is an exponential function where the x axis is your attractiveness and the y axis is how much you slay. At lower level of attractiveness, you get zero or minimal extra slays. When around 5/10 you get a small boost, at 6/10 a decent boost, at 7/10 a good boost up to 10/10 where you are Greek God level.

In short, the uglier you are the less you benefit from being fit (i.e. gymcelling)
True but there are some wide framed small waisted ogres out there who can gymcel and ogremax in the woods

• +1