Extreme Pro-life Americans should be beheaded or sent to concentration camps. They are equally as obnoxious as jews.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Im really starting to develop a serious hatred for pro-life Christian SCUM. Not all of them are bad people but THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO FORCE THEIR JOKE RELIGION ON PEOPLE!! Recently in Texas they forbidded a lady with a DEAD fetus from getting an abortion, even though it is a threat to her life to not get an abortion STILL they are refusing to allow it and even threatened to jail any doctor that performs it, AND EVEN PUNISH HER WITH FINES OR LAWSUIT IF SHE LEAVES THE STATE TO GET IT WHERE ITS LEGAL LIKE CALIFORNIA. They have no right to interfere with someone else's body. And this issue has destroyed the dating scene in states like mine which are controlled by these morons because women are scared to hookup now because they can't cancel an accidental pregnancy! They have committed political suicide thinking that their little "jewsus" is going to just make them win elections now that they have fulfilled some biblical prophecy. And they are losing all the elections! We should behead and torture all pro life people in the western world. Break their bones and give them such a "catastrophic beatdown" that every bone their faces should be smashed and every tooth knocked out of their mouths. They should be unrecognizable and disfigured for the rest of their lives! FUCK PRO LIFE. I HATE THEM!!!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor, zura, Kristin and 6 others
Americans are cucked in general.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, try2beme, Trilogy and 1 other person
Im really starting to develop a serious hatred for pro-life Christian SCUM. Not all of them are bad people but THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO FORCE THEIR JOKE RELIGION ON PEOPLE!! Recently in Texas they forbidded a lady with a DEAD fetus from getting an abortion, even though it is a threat to her life to not get an abortion STILL they are refusing to allow it and even threatened to jail any doctor that performs it, AND EVEN PUNISH HER WITH FINES OR LAWSUIT IF SHE LEAVES THE STATE TO GET IT WHERE ITS LEGAL LIKE CALIFORNIA. They have no right to interfere with someone else's body. And this issue has destroyed the dating scene in states like mine which are controlled by these morons because women are scared to hookup now because they can't cancel an accidental pregnancy! They have committed political suicide thinking that their little "jewsus" is going to just make them win elections now that they have fulfilled some biblical prophecy. And they are losing all the elections! We should behead and torture all pro life people in the western world. Break their bones and give them such a "catastrophic beatdown" that every bone their faces should be smashed and every tooth knocked out of their mouths. They should be unrecognizable and disfigured for the rest of their lives! FUCK PRO LIFE. I HATE THEM!!!
The only reason girls are afraid to hook up with YOU is cause you're not Chad.

• +1
Reactions: zura, raumDEuter, Gus17 and 1 other person
The only reason girls are afraid to hook up with YOU is cause you're not Chad.
Forget about me, they aren't hooking up with anyone not even chads in states that are controlled by worthless jew cock sucking evangelical subhuman christian trash. Fuck pro life. I will crumple up a bunch of aborted fetuses into a ball and throw it in the stupid pastor's face.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
i’m agnostic and still morally pro life

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Deathnic ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and raumDEuter
i’m agnostic and still morally pro life
Then please kill yourself. This world has nothing to offer that stupid fetus anyway. Nothing other than degeneracy, jews, woke lifestyle, slavery, and misery

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 32285
Then please kill yourself. This world has nothing to offer that stupid fetus anyway. Nothing other than degeneracy, jews, woke lifestyle, slavery, and misery
Congrats you’ve just justified murder. Ironic the person with no morals is telling me to kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ElTruecel, try2beme and 1 other person
Congrats you’ve just justified murder. Ironic the person with no morals is telling me to kill myself
It's not murder, it's a clump of fucking cells, and again, this world has nothing good to offer that child anyway. Leave people's bodies alone, no girl is obligated to let that parasitic thing live inside her rent free causing her sickness. And once that unwanted child is born, a miserable life awaits it in the foster system, raised by the state with no love, and then will probably go on to become criminals. Look at nikolas cruz the parkland shooter. His drug addict mother didn't abort him while using drugs and alcohol during pregnancy. And look at what happened. He took 17 lives due to his personality disorder caused by brain damage due to drug exposure during pregnancy.

You deserve a "catastrophic beatdown". You interfering scum. Look at Ohio, it's a red state and they voted down this pro life garbage by a large margin. Babies who are genetically inferior should also be disposed of. And also if i want a son and ultrasound shows its a girl, well then i want it aborted. Having a daughter is the worst thing that can happen to a man. A son is a jackpot

It's not murder, it's a clump of fucking cells, and again, this world has nothing good to offer that child anyway. Leave people's bodies alone, no girl is obligated to let that parasitic thing live inside her rent free causing her sickness. And once that unwanted child is born, a miserable life awaits it in the foster system, raised by the state with no love, and then will probably go on to become criminals. Look at nikolas cruz the parkland shooter. His drug addict mother didn't abort him while using drugs and alcohol during pregnancy. And look at what happened. He took 17 lives due to his personality disorder caused by brain damage due to drug exposure during pregnancy.
no u low iq moron i understand arguments are hard for you but keep up with the argument. u said killing the fetus is fine cus this world sucks therefore it’s fine to kill other people since this world sucks. it’s objectively a human life and i believe human life is valuable therefore im against it

no u low iq moron i understand arguments are hard for you but keep up with the argument. u said killing the fetus is fine cus this world sucks therefore it’s fine to kill other people since this world sucks. it’s objectively a human life and i believe human life is valuable therefore im against it
No its a clump of cells. It's not a human yet. It is not sentient.

No its a clump of cells. It's not a human yet. It is not sentient.
Human is a species it’s objectively part of the human species, and sentience is subjective and a philosophical concept when does sentience start

Human is a species it’s objectively part of the human species, and sentience is subjective and a philosophical concept when does sentience start
Science shows it does not gain full brain function until like 6 months. And like i said, humans kill eachother all the time. That baby could be the next George soros or something.

dnr Christ is king please commit suicide you waste of biological matter

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Aladin
if abortion was ilegal, it would be good for the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Aladin
dnr Christ is king please commit suicide you waste of biological matter
Christ the jew. Yeah he would have looked more like Harvey weinstein. Not a Swedish hippy.

They aren’t forcing their religion on u faggot. There are many pro life atheists out there. Keep seething.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They aren’t forcing their religion on u faggot. There are many pro life atheists out there. Keep seething.
You have no right to interfere with someone else's body. You have no right to force some girl to allow a parasitic organism to grow inside her, leeching off her blood and causing her sickness and discomfort.

You have no right to interfere with someone else's body. You have no right to force some girl to allow a parasitic organism to grow inside her, leeching off her blood and causing her sickness and discomfort.
No one is forcing her. If she wants to she can get a coat hanger and remove the fetus herself.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No one is forcing her. If she wants to she can get a coat hanger and remove the fetus herself.
Yeah let her get a doctor to remove it painlessly.

Why do u even care so much ur not a female
Worry about your own kind first

Why do u even care so much ur not a female
Worry about your own kind first
It effects their willingness to hookup. If they have a risk free hookup they'll be more likely to give a non chad like myself a chance

It effects their willingness to hookup. If they have a risk free hookup they'll be more likely to give a non chad like myself a chance
So you want to create hookup culture just to end up not finding a wife or being a terracuck

So you want to create hookup culture just to end up not finding a wife or being a terracuck
Yea wtf is this guy on. He wants babies to be murdered so Becky can hookup with chad.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Its funny how normies and neurotypical sided people claim abortion is wrong, yet fail to realize that the world they live in is far worst for a child. Even in the bible that they fail to read- but love to portray, gives examples of when death can actually be considered mercy. Their idol jesus never even had kids or glorified reproduction in its teaching.

Most of the people getting abortion are harlots, broken families, infantile people. For whatever reason they are not ready or suitable to have kids. Who are the people having sex in this world anyways? We know the archetypes in the breeding pool are likely far from mentally and morally precise, considering what women go for, and what men adopt to attract mates. On top of that influence, children also from a root level are being birth in a matrix full of suffering, death, deception and much more lunacies.

Maybe life has something to offer "in the end" that pays the suffering went through, but to not admit this inherit flaw of life, the suffering/soul trap circumstances, and the vagueness behind the purpose of life at all. Is dishonest and delusional behavior. Maybe this is why the higher IQ a society is, the less birthrates they are. People who think with mental and moral precision understand this entire concept to a degree.

The whole pro life, and the opposing party thing is like republicans and democrats. Red/blue dynamic. Both sides have alluring concepts, but are extremely flawed as a one all solution, which means they can go at each other perpetually. I honestly dont agree with extra funding to abortion clinics, but i dont agree with banning it either. This is one of the few cases where its best to add infrastructure to regulate it. penalize abortions after the fact, so that consequence remains, but keep the process streamlined until other focuses and problems with society are addressed that can prevent the situation totally. Its like people cant find out a middle ground. Fu*king npcs always have to be instructed to a direction. They just cant move by themselves.

Last edited:
Even in the bible that they fail to read- but love to portray, gives examples of when death can actually be considered mercy. Their idol jesus never even had kids or glorified reproduction in its teaching.
This is such a fucking retarded argument. The Bible is against murder, and Jesus spoke against murder. Jesus didn’t have kids because that wasn’t his purpose on Earth, he was too busy with his ministry.

The amount of non Christians on the internet attempting to make arguments about what the Bible says in order to shift the political views of Christians is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Jaded
This is such a fucking retarded argument. The Bible is against murder, and Jesus spoke against murder. Jesus didn’t have kids because that wasn’t his purpose on Earth, he was too busy with his ministry.

The amount of non Christians on the internet attempting to make arguments about what the Bible says in order to shift the political views of Christians is ridiculous.
You have no right to force your religion on people. Separation of church and state

Let me highlight a few of my points. To start, im sure you know that the bible is part historical/biography.

The reason why people are confused when reading the bible today is because they think its a figure by itself. When you say "the bible is against murder" it can be confusing to people who read Deuteronomy and see all of the wars and murders committed. People will then be torn between the old and new testament, thinking that the "bible" is contradictory. I just thought id note this.

To get to my point

Theres nothing wrong with what i said. I never claimed the bible was not against murder. I will say it right now, the teachings of the bible are against murder. Not one time did i state that its not.
Again, i said the idol christians worship as "jesus" did not have kids. This is in fact true. And I'm not sure why you repeated my point. It still stands. In matter of fact, it stands even more. Didnt the bible tell you to follow him? They don't just mean physically like a animal superficially thinks follow means. I made a point against christians or religion based people, because instead of doing that they'd rather immortalize the idol, and by doing that, they separate themselves from it. This also is supported from my observation about human nature, and how it loves to idolize figures, create religions inspired by the figures, and other social means, instead of actually moving past the superficial points of worship. This was the point i was trying to make when i spoke about "Christians" (any group of religious people who centralize to jesus in that idol manner). My whole purpose in bringing that up is to highlight the carnal and superficial nature of thinking that way.

To clarify again. Im not making arguments about the bible.. My points about abortion stands in my last paragraph. Theres a reason why abortion happens. And unless you get to that root cause you will be doing nothing. You can ban abortion, but that solution is akin to what new york does to homeless people when they just remove all of their infrastructure. I will also say this. Personally, i dont think a baby in utero can be considered a child yet. This is common sense, as obviously what makes a human conscious is more than just a few weeks fetal development. The process of abortion should remain, because obviously the science can be used for lets say women who got raped, or complications etc.
So let me be clear. Im not for abortion either. I do believe that the act of removing consequence towards choosing sexual partners on a mass level is not lawful. But just how i highlighted how people who think in that superficial manner. I note how its always a side to pick, usually both with flaws. My elab paragraph is to explicitly explain my point as the solution im seeing resides somewhere in the middle ground of pro life and pro abortion.

Last edited:
Again, i said the idol christians worship as "jesus" did not have kids. This is in fact true. And I'm not sure why you repeated my point. It still stands. In matter of fact, it stands even more. Didnt the bible tell you to follow him?
Are you suggesting that Christians should not have kids because Jesus didn’t? It seems that’s what you’re implying.
You can ban abortion, but that solution is akin to what new york does to homeless people when they just remove all of their infrastructure.
Nah, that’s a shit analogy.