Extreme water retention out of nowhere (Test/Deca 250, anavar 50mg, aromasin 12.5mg 3x a week)

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Had my bloods done a few days ago, my estrogen is low normal range and Im guessing thats from aromasin so I am cutting back down on 2 days instead of 3, but everything else is normal. But randomly, I have an insane amount of water retention. My clothes are now tight, my face is massive and my nipples are huge. Wtf happened? I have lost a shit ton of weight, I am dialed in, my blood pressure and sugar is down and everything has been fine over the past month

Wtf causes this? I drank a gal of water from 10am to now and I have barely pissed. Should I drink a insanely stupid amount?

Bruh I just started creatine loading, is that why? Im fucking paranoid and retarded smh

unless your face has a shit ton of muscle, the creatine wouldn't be the cause of water retention in your face
It has bloat but its not that bad relative to the rest of my body. I had full on facial bloat from high estrrogen and it was insane but its not like that right now