Extreme weightloss plan

ilovewater

ilovewater

aryans mog
I need to lose an extreme amount of weight, and I have 21 days. Just the perfect time (as we all know a human can live with no food for 21 days).
The most cheap looksmaxxing is weightloss, so I always retain myself from buying stuffs as I did'nt already lost the weight. I never had the willpower because I never had a deep reason, excuses and I always said that I'll make a REAL extreme plan. And here I am.

This part is about my reasons, excuses and shit so you don't have to read it.
My family always valued me as the smartest one, Im just known for that. This year has been hell for me and I hid it, all of the bad grades, attendance... Because well if you value your child only for his grades then he'll never admit having bad ones. But I have finals, really big ones in my country and if I fail them (maybe but more like surely) they WILL know. And I want to have an excuse. Extreme weightloss. I already had an ed when I was like 8 so they'll probably be too worried about my health to give a shit about my grades. So it's perfect, If people wonder why I failed, they'll probably feel bad for me seeing the extreme weightloss. I always taught that my mom would never let me not eat, but these finals are just the perfect excuses. I can tell her I am too stressed to eat, and she'll prolly feel bad about how much pressure she's putted on me. My only problem is binge eating, the main causes are just a lack of self-control/sanity. It's not a "Im hungry" thing, but more like"My brain won't stop torturing me until I eat THIS thing". But now I have an other thing to fixate on: Looksmaxxing. An other thing was shifting reality, for the past year my brain was telling me "You'll shift later and escape this reality". I know that shi sound corny af but it is what it is ig. But now, this era needs an end. Tonight, I'll give myself just THIS night to try shifting. It's been one year and I can't keep up with that shit. Maybe it's real but if i can't do it then I can't and i need to realise that one year was enough and the limit is tonight, so let's get to the extreme plan.

My current situation
I weight about 80kg, which is my highest weight.
My face is really chubby because of that and I've never been this insecure.
My BF% is so high I am even ashamed to reveal it.
My BMI is 28, I know it sound so over, but it's never and especially with weight i just need to lose it.
(Yes i know you can maybe calculate my BF% from these infos but idc if you got time to do it then do so)

My goal
My goal is to become 45 kg, I know it sound really low but I need to do it.
Lean face is law, I need to reveal the bones of my face.
My BF% will be 11.
My BMI will be 15.8, yes underweight, but it's the only way to unlock full potential.
What do I need to lose everyday?
I HAVE to lose 2kg per day and I have only 7 days where I can lose 1kg.
I know it sound impossible but my metabolism is really high and the fatter you are the easiest and fastest the weightloss is. (That's why obese people lose weight so fast)

Every ways of weightloss (even underground ones) :
Not eating
Caffeine use
Bloat and gas free body (limited amount of water as I used to drink 4L)
Underground subliminals
Manifestation
Sleeps
Cardio
Cold shower (Im scared to do a heart attack in cold bath)
Avoiding stress
Laxatives ( I, sadly only have coffee)

Binge eating
I tried everything but now if I have an urge, the only problem was discipline so here is what I'll do:

When I think/get proposed/ get up to eat:

1) Snap the rubberband against my wrists ( make every urges making the technique stronger for my brain and signal the start)
2) DO NOT move an inch and say out lound/whisper/ write these 2 things:
-YOU can control your body from just not eating, if you don't tell yourself to get up and open your mouth you will not
- How will you feel tomorrow if you binged rn? Good or Bad? YES, bad.
3) Fap.
I know it sounds really weird but it release around the same dopamine as eating.
4)LOOKSMAX
Just go in here and either make a thread or actually looksmax yourself but for real. No in between, you have to be effective and give it your full attention. I know I love looksmaxxing so it's perfect. I can have urges all day long but then doing the technique all day long do nothing bad and make me more and more beautiful.

So now the dopamine craving from the brain is satisfied and the "I can't stop thinking about food" is cured by giving my fulla ttention to looksmaxxing.

The discipline to do it at every urge.

The cheatcode for discipline are:
-5 second rules form Mel Robbins: when you have an instinct just the instinct coutdown 5 4 3 2 1 then do it.
-Thinking of the income in life: What will happen if i keep doing this in a year? What will If i don't? Be scared to not do it.

The actual plan:
-Don't eat at all, ofc when urges do the technique
-Drink one coffee everyday, make reserves and take it at wise times
-Drink maximum 1l everyday to not overhydrate

When waking up:
1-Visualize and feel the happiness of being skinny for 17 seconds
2-Go to the mirror and say : I do my plan perfectly and lose 2kg everyday and that's it.
3-Do a 5 min meditation to avoid stress

Evening:
1- Do 3 rounds of 20 min cardio
2- Take a cold shower
3- Sleep to Ug subliminals playlist on loop
Use your free time to sleep (to ug subs too)
Just sleep as much as you can.

Then reserve your energy to avoid fainting: elevator rather than staircase...

Last resort solutions:
YOu need them, you know it.

When you want to faint (decide wisely when you want or not to avoid it, you can use it as your advantage) ùake electrolytes: add pinch of salt in 50mL water.
You can always throw up:hnghn:
Use the "study stress" as excuse to refuse food or say your belly hurt.

"Afterlife"?
Calculate TDEE with a calculator to not regain it all.
Do the urge technique, use it as an habit (it's the perfect one for me as it makes me ascend)

Do it no matter why or die.
The main part is that this plan is LIFE for me, i have to do it for the finals, to live my dream ascension life after summer as wl is the first step. For the prom. If I don't do it i'll kms, it's a matter of life, of time. THIS is the only solution and knowing it assure me that i will stick to it. I dont need to, I HAVE TO.
Weight tracking

Use an app and weight yrslf naked every morning before dressing, as you wake up, no water, nothing.
Rewards
Happy Birthday GIF

To keep going... Everything is looksmaxxing related ofc.
70 kg: lemon bottle/ 70euros looksmax shopping spree
65 kg: Calithe apex watch + cross necklace
60 kg: Hair curlers and hairtools
55 kg: Hair dye
50 kg: New haircut
45 kg: Clothes shopping spree

This is a plan I made for myself, it is extreme and dangerous but I'll do it. Not encouraging anyone to do so. I'll make some updates but if you are not interested just don't watch it/ ignore it and dont hit me w the " i aint reading allat" bc idc. I know it's long but I made sure to put everything. This is not really an plan for everybody but I made sure that my first post was special; the first and most crucial step to my ascencion. English is not my native language, i just try my best.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Joshrc, gribsufer1 and 4 others
good luck bhai youll lose alot of muscle maybe do keto diet instead

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
why? and how old are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovewater and klimo
How old are you?

I need to lose an extreme amount of weight, and I have 21 days. Just the perfect time (as we all know a human can live with no food for 21 days).
The most cheap looksmaxxing is weightloss, so I always retain myself from buying stuffs as I did'nt already lost the weight. I never had the willpower because I never had a deep reason, excuses and I always said that I'll make a REAL extreme plan. And here I am.

My family always valued me as the smartest one, Im just known for that. This year has been hell for me and I hid it, all of the bad grades, attendance... Because well if you value your child only for his grades then he'll never admit having bad ones. But I have finals, really big ones in my country and if I fail them (maybe but more like surely) they WILL know. And I want to have an excuse. Extreme weightloss. I already had an ed when I was like 8 so they'll probably be too worried about my health to give a shit about my grades. So it's perfect, If people wonder why I failed, they'll probably feel bad for me seeing the extreme weightloss. I always taught that my mom would never let me not eat, but these finals are just the perfect excuses. I can tell her I am too stressed to eat, and she'll prolly feel bad about how much pressure she's putted on me. My only problem is binge eating, the main causes are just a lack of self-control/sanity. It's not a "Im hungry" thing, but more like"My brain won't stop torturing me until I eat THIS thing". But now I have an other thing to fixate on: Looksmaxxing. An other thing was shifting reality, for the past year my brain was telling me "You'll shift later and escape this reality". I know that shi sound corny af but it is what it is ig. But now, this era needs an end. Tonight, I'll give myself just THIS night to try shifting. It's been one year and I can't keep up with that shit. Maybe it's real but if i can't do it then I can't and i need to realise that one year was enough and the limit is tonight, so let's get to the extreme plan.

My current situation
My BMI is 28, I know it sound so over, but it's never and especially with weight i just need to lose it.
(Yes i know you can maybe calculate my BF% from these infos but idc if you got time to do it then do so)

My goal
My BF% will be 11.
My BMI will be 15.8, yes underweight, but it's the only way to unlock full potential.
I know it sound impossible but my metabolism is really high and the fatter you are the easiest and fastest the weightloss is. (That's why obese people lose weight so fast)

Not eating
Caffeine use
Underground subliminals
Manifestation
Sleeps
Cardio
Avoiding stress

Binge eating
I tried everything but now if I have an urge, the only problem was discipline so here is what I'll do:

1) Snap the rubberband against my wrists ( make every urges making the technique stronger for my brain and signal the start)
-YOU can control your body from just not eating, if you don't tell yourself to get up and open your mouth you will not
3) Fap.
I know it sounds really weird but it release around the same dopamine as eating.
4)LOOKSMAX
Just go in here and either make a thread or actually looksmax yourself but for real. No in between, you have to be effective and give it your full attention. I know I love looksmaxxing so it's perfect. I can have urges all day long but then doing the technique all day long do nothing bad and make me more and more beautiful.

So now the dopamine craving from the brain is satisfied and the "I can't stop thinking about food" is cured by giving my fulla ttention to looksmaxxing.

View attachment 2953176

-5 second rules form Mel Robbins: when you have an instinct just the instinct coutdown 5 4 3 2 1 then do it.
-Thinking of the income in life: What will happen if i keep doing this in a year? What will If i don't? Be scared to not do it.

The actual plan:

When waking up:
2-Go to the mirror and say : I do my plan perfectly and lose 2kg everyday and that's it.

Evening:
2- Take a cold shower

Last resort solutions:

When you want to faint (decide wisely when you want or not to avoid it, you can use it as your advantage) ùake electrolytes: add pinch of salt in 50mL water.

"Afterlife"?
Do the urge technique, use it as an habit (it's the perfect one for me as it makes me ascend)

The main part is that this plan is LIFE for me, i have to do it for the finals, to live my dream ascension life after summer as wl is the first step. For the prom. If I don't do it i'll kms, it's a matter of life, of time. THIS is the only solution and knowing it assure me that i will stick to it. I dont need to, I HAVE TO.
Weight tracking

Use an app and weight yrslf naked every morning before dressing, as you wake up, no water, nothing.
Rewards
Happy Birthday GIF

This is a plan I made for myself, it is extreme and dangerous but I'll do it. Not encouraging anyone to do so. I'll make some updates but if you are not interested just don't watch it/ ignore it and dont hit me w the " i aint reading allat" bc idc. I know it's long but I made sure to put everything. This is not really an plan for everybody but I made sure that my first post was special; the first and most crucial step to my ascencion. English is not my native language, i just try my best.
View attachment 2953209
Retard

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Van, Htobrother and 2 others
Starving urself is almost always a bad thing to do. It fucks with ur body permanantly. Please, Especially if your young DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF. I wish i could go back in time to my 14 year old self to stop me doing the same thing. I literally had the exact same plan, I would starve myself all summer so i come back shredded and impress all the people that bullied me. But instead i got skinny fat, lost all my muscle, fucked my development, and got ridculed.

dont be a retard like me bro

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, BrahminBoss and loathe
How old are you?
16. you could lose weight alot slower and actually feel good about it. Doing it this quick can potentially ruin libido and other things

• +1
Reactions: klimo
16. you could lose weight alot slower and actually feel good about it. Doing it this quick can potentially ruin libido and other things
agreed, but i wasnt talking to you bro i was talking to op 😭

• JFL
Reactions: ilovewater
  • JFL
bc fatmaxxing isn't a good look
that's not the point. I know it's june and all but please don't tell me you're doing this for prom or anything bc i know most schools finish mid-end of june

i didnt read the whole post but if you dont care about losing muscle on it and only about getting extremely lean its as simple as this:

-supress appetite (caffeine, adderal, nicotine etc)
-cut carbs out maximally
-only eat 1 or 2 small meals MAX every 2 days
-when you do eat the small meals make sure its food your body digest very well, so no lactose and etc
-shit ton of vitamins to not become nutrient deficient while starving
-ped's if you wish to as well

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and poopoohead
i didnt read the whole post but if you dont care about losing muscle on it and only about getting extremely lean its as simple as this:

-supress appetite (caffeine, adderal, nicotine etc)
-cut carbs out maximally
-only eat 1 or 2 small meals MAX every 2 days
-when you do eat the small meals make sure its food your body digest very well, so no lactose and etc
-shit ton of vitamins to not become nutrient deficient while starving
-ped's if you wish to as well
what's ped's:feelswat:? btw thanks for the advices bit starvemaxxing will do it for me

Starving urself is almost always a bad thing to do. It fucks with ur body permanantly. Please, Especially if your young DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF. I wish i could go back in time to my 14 year old self to stop me doing the same thing. I literally had the exact same plan, I would starve myself all summer so i come back shredded and impress all the people that bullied me. But instead i got skinny fat, lost all my muscle, fucked my development, and got ridculed.

dont be a retard like me bro
skinny fat? Then you didn't lost enough :lul:

what's ped's:feelswat:? btw thanks for the advices bit starvemaxxing will do it for me
performance enhancing drugs, ur super young though so dont use them specially for weight loss

that's not the point. I know it's june and all but please don't tell me you're doing this for prom or anything bc i know most schools finish mid-end of june
no for me too I want to feel confident bhai

performance enhancing drugs, ur super young though so dont use them specially for weight loss
i'll look it up thank you! But it's quite hard in France to get drugs when you're underage so dw

skinny fat? Then you didn't lost enough :lul:
Ykwhat bro, I hope you kill yourself. This is such a basic concept, unless you have amazing genes, you will loose all your muscle, fuck up your hormones, and easily get fat again after the starvation period. I gave you advice, i told you my story, and you still dont listen.

If your going to do it no matter what go on ped's or something and follow @dragomaxxer 's advice

• +1
Reactions: silencio and dragomaxxer
Ykwhat bro, I hope you kill yourself. This is such a basic concept, unless you have amazing genes, you will loose all your muscle, fuck up your hormones, and easily get fat again after the starvation period. I gave you advice, i told you my story, and you still dont listen.

If your going to do it no matter what go on ped's or something and follow @dragomaxxer 's advice

yep, actual rapid weight loss without peds will looksmin you, youll have no external ways of keeping your hormones up and will just lose all your muscle and collagen

• +1

If your going to do it no matter what go on ped's or something and follow :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:@dragomaxxer 's advic jfl
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
yep, actual rapid weight loss without peds will looksmin you, youll have no external ways of keeping your hormones up and will just lose all your muscle and collagen
Mashallah ur a smartcel. I didnt know about the collagen aspect no wonder my skin is so bad

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Mashallah ur a smartcel. I didnt know about the collagen aspect no wonder my skin is so bad

yeah since starving affects your gh release while you sleep and etc your collegen production basically goes to shit, all your mechanism to repair your skin muscle and etc get fucked

super important to supplement with collagen or eat collagen rich foods when cutting

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo and klimo
looksmax when you're fat tho and muscles aren't my priority finale I'll take some collagen supplements

I'm no stupidcel I'm just a deteminedimpacientcel

• JFL
500 kcal deficit gym and time mogs everything else >

• +1
take time tho

GUYS IM OFFICIALLY NOT A GREYCEL ANYMORE !😉🥳

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio and ilovewater
yeah since starving affects your gh release while you sleep and etc your collegen production basically goes to shit, all your mechanism to repair your skin muscle and etc get fucked

super important to supplement with collagen or eat collagen rich foods when cutting
so the collagen problem is out:feelsgood:

why do you need 21 days exactly?
I need to prove myself + longest time human can starve without dying(unfortunate for you who want me dead:hnghn:)

I need to prove myself + longest time human can starve without dying(unfortunate for you who want me dead:hnghn:)
bro please if its only for yourself just loose weight normally

Help op! He only got 21 days to live… Please help him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovewater and klimo

My current situation

My goal
My BF% will be 11.

Not eating
Caffeine use
Underground subliminals
Manifestation
Sleeps
Cardio
Avoiding stress

Binge eating

3) Fap.
4)LOOKSMAX

View attachment 2953176

The actual plan:

When waking up:

Evening:
2- Take a cold shower

Last resort solutions:

"Afterlife"?

Weight tracking

Rewards
Happy Birthday GIF

View attachment 2953209
Connor Murphy survived 40 days without

update OP hows it going

Inb4 OP starves himself to death
Happy Monster Mash GIF by Susanne Lamb

My current situation

My goal
My BF% will be 11.

Not eating
Caffeine use
Underground subliminals
Manifestation
Sleeps
Cardio
Avoiding stress

Binge eating

3) Fap.
4)LOOKSMAX

View attachment 2953176

The actual plan:

When waking up:

Evening:
2- Take a cold shower

Last resort solutions:

"Afterlife"?

Weight tracking

Rewards
Happy Birthday GIF

View attachment 2953209

bodygoal:ogre:

My current situation

My goal
My BF% will be 11.

Not eating
Caffeine use
Underground subliminals
Manifestation
Sleeps
Cardio
Avoiding stress

Binge eating

3) Fap.
4)LOOKSMAX

View attachment 2953176

The actual plan:

When waking up:

Evening:
2- Take a cold shower

Last resort solutions:

"Afterlife"?

Weight tracking

Rewards
Happy Birthday GIF

View attachment 2953209
eat oysters and liver and raw milk

My current situation

My goal
My BF% will be 11.

Not eating
Caffeine use
Underground subliminals
Manifestation
Sleeps
Cardio
Avoiding stress

Binge eating

3) Fap.
4)LOOKSMAX

View attachment 2953176

The actual plan:

When waking up:

Evening:
2- Take a cold shower

Last resort solutions:

"Afterlife"?

Weight tracking

Rewards
Happy Birthday GIF

View attachment 2953209
thanks for the plan