Extremely aggressive from high T (Health Update)

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
So, for those who care:

I went from literally dying and not being able to function as humans are supposed too from the excessive starvation i was doing, to 18% bf in a matter of 3/4 weeks total.

I was expecting something like this tbf, I was in a desperate situation so i did all i could to gain mass and eat food so i overdosed on slop and meat.

Now im approx 17/18% bf and my Test is fully back up.

Something funny i experience while high BF% is that (with T getting Higher since i’m already prone to being high T) I get extremely aggressive and get very angry easily.

I literally started shouting and i had to stop myself from breaking things today while home with my roommates, even tho they weren’t doing anything bad i was getting pissed off randomly and just wanted to explode.

I started the gym again and now that my test is back to normal and my body feels better, it’s time to fix my diet and get back to 12% in the right way.

Starving is a powerful tool, but you must use it with consideration otherwise you’ll end up like me.

Next update will be probably next month or two, my goal will be to get to 12% with the gym and good/clean/healthy diet.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Good job

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
roid rage

• JFL
roid rage
I remember 2 years ago reading about roid rages and thinking (after i got my blood work at 17 approx and saw that my test was above the normal range): wtf? Do I have roid rage jfl?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I remember 2 years ago reading about roid rages and thinking (after i got my blood work at 17 approx and saw that my test was above the normal range): wtf? Do I have roid rage jfl?

r u the guy in ur avi

• Woah
Fuck women to soothe your aggressive masculine ego.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer