Extremely attractive girls are asexual

HTB+ women only have sex unless it’s an insane status boost.
But even Drake got rejected by Ice Spice (his looksmatch).

In my experience for LTB+ women, you HAVE to give up commitment. The only way around this is running fake relationship game like @Afrikancel is doing.

Like you said, the only women desperate for dick are sub 4 femcels. They need the self esteem boost or are reaching their biological wall.
Ex: Goblinas, “Sheboons”, Roasties, Landwhales

Even single moms are focusing on their career and kid.

Social media/dating apps gives validation/dopamine akin to sex.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Too bad she primal

View attachment 1963070
There’s no such thing as a “asexual or lesbian female” jfl, only chadsexual female. she doesnt want you because youre ugly and even sub5 women have way more smv than a roman emperor or adolf hitler thats why they can afford to have high standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 3573 and 5 others
Meanwhile normal slags want to get pounded by the local chad every weekend because they enjoy it
Guys underestimate how much they have to dumpster dive to get genuine attraction.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Wait how do you know she's been ran thru, what's she saying?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, GandyIsNormie and AscendingHero
nah, ionn feel shi for girls unless its sex, how can i possibly be their objects if ion even fw these hoes ona emotional level 😂
i own them they dnt own me
Massive cope. Its programed into mens minds. If some white mtb gave u attention you would be in her dms telling her to bend over and show 😼

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
probably your biggest incel take

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
HTB+ women only have sex unless it’s an insane status boost.
But even Drake got rejected by Ice Spice (his looksmatch).

In my experience for LTB+ women, you HAVE to give up commitment. The only way around this is running fake relationship game like @Afrikancel is doing.

Like you said, the only women desperate for dick are sub 4 femcels. They need the self esteem boost or are reaching their biological wall.
Ex: Goblinas, “Sheboons”, Roasties, Landwhales

Even single moms are focusing on their career and kid.

Social media/dating apps gives validation/dopamine akin to sex.
Legit as sin and appreciate tag. To get decent women with decent morals who arent whores, you have to run relationship game. Usually can get 2-3 fucks out of it before they catch on

But you have to pretend to fuck passionately and with care rather than fuck them like theyre. A side hoe

Ive messed up a few times by fucking girls like theyre pieces of meat and they know bro. Trust me they know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16453, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
That's why you have just keep getting more striking and more insane looking.

You must become a god
B5da0a13a386a38bac6bafe06a497b1d21

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
Massive cope. Its programed into mens minds. If some white mtb gave u attention you would be in her dms telling her to bend over and show 😼
LMFAOAO nah i wldnt u rly j makin up stories bout me 😂😂😂 , nun is “programmed” into my mind bout bein a object goofy ahh i treat most my hoes like insects if thy dnt like it dey leave n idgaf 😭😭🤣

because this thread is massive copium overload
even the most attractive gigastacy model tier women who have millions of followers want sex and also get into relationships and also have kids just lol @ anyone believing this crap

prime megan fox crushing on dwayne johson

adriana lima's crush

cindy kimberly and her crush who she actually dated and had sex with

I can go on but I think you get the point that OP is coping and extremely attractive girls with millions of followers still have crushes, want sex, have kids, and get into sexual relationships
they are totally not asexual

Incels notice how all these men mog you to death in either looks, ,money, status, personality or all of them, lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and softlysoftly
Legit as sin and appreciate tag. To get decent women with decent morals who arent whores, you have to run relationship game. Usually can get 2-3 fucks out of it before they catch on

But you have to pretend to fuck passionately and with care rather than fuck them like theyre. A side hoe

Ive messed up a few times by fucking girls like theyre pieces of meat and they know bro. Trust me they know
Did you get in a LTR with them before youve fucked them?

Just dating bro. Theyre exclsuive with me but im not exclusive with them jfl
Yeah but how were they decent women with decent morals if they fucked you without being in a relationship with you? Jfl

they get blacked

Yeah but how were they decent women with decent morals if they fucked you without being in a relationship with you? Jfl
Usually only have had sex in relationships. 1 body count or havent had sex in years or even virgins.

Girls break rules for chads bro
One rule for us and one rule for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and p0lishsubhuman
Indeed, you will never have this

Last edited:
That extremely attractive girls don’t crave sex

99% of the time they don’t do it for enjoyment or because they’re horny

That’s my point
biggest cope on here, that attractive women don't want or crave sex is this a comedy forum.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Hero of the Imperium
Usually only have had sex in relationships. 1 body count or havent had sex in years or even virgins.

best comment on here girls/women break rules for guys they wanna fuck and make rules for guys their not sexually attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel

best comment on here girls/women break rules for guys they wanna fuck and make rules for guys their not sexually attracted to.
Over

"Asexuality" Does not exist

• +1
most women fraud their looks to Stacy / stacylite

When you see a women show her body or wear clothing that gives her attention, you really have to question who she is

If she is doing anything to get attention at all like appearing on the news or even appearing on a sex tape she knows that it will get her attention

So ignore females when they do dumb shit, it’s simply for attention and how it benefits them.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Skywalker and (deleted member)
*Mahersexual

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Can you actually imagine a girl like this

View attachment 1962888View attachment 1962890View attachment 1962891View attachment 1962892

Texting you that she's horny and needs to be pounded immediately?

No?

Neither can I because it's just not realistic

She'd rather spend her night getting poundedby chad.
This tbh.

You retarded niggas should stop this weird Stacy worshipping mental gymnastics.

Even the hottest girls are getting pounded by the hottest guys they can find, there is no world of Stacies not giving chads headss, this is your inner madonna whore complexed subconscious trying to trick you into becoming a betabuxx in a sexless relationship, because "she is asexual anyway".

Meanwhilee all the block knows she is a hoe, because she sleeps with all the chads abd chadlites, and their normie friends now that since they record it, its just you, the friendless autist who doesnt reealize it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, AsGoodAsItGets, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I am happy i was young at 2010 and experienced clubbing at its best before instagram plague

Nothing more repulsive that 10x mirror pictures every day showing new bag and boots

Its like insta boner lost, more Er causing than 100 pills of finasteride

• +1
Reactions: litaz and forevergymcelling
That's why I only bang subhumans

They dont want to date (you)
They dont want to have sex (with you)

All they care about is getting attention and status + gaining likes on tik tok, instagram and onlyfans (from dudes like you)

They have no sex drive (for dudes like you)
They dont get horny (for you)

They are like robots (with you)

Only ugly girls want sex (with you). Deal with it, incel

All caused by social media. Back in the day, they were all normal (had to settle for dudes like you)

Being chased / simped by millions of men online, including internationally renowned giga high status rich chads, changes their brain chemistry. They become less human
Unironically this is the most correct post in the thread. Sas someone having amassed close to a (real) triple digit body count within 4 year time span I can completely confirm that even extremely attractive blonde blue eyed IG models (dated one With 250k on IG) have the same underlying biology. You just need to be their type. You need not only good looks but be intelligent/educated/status/successful. The weighted value placed on these qualities depends on the girl. But that’s it. And of course luck and circumstance plays a role too.

But the point being. Extremely attractive women have the same underlying biology and instincts as lower tier girls (just higher standards). Biology/genetics and instinctual drives (reptilian brain) and death are really the biggest equalizers in life.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
And the moment later you see them getting pounded by these
IMG 20230128 093244

• JFL
Not even a 6'6 multi millionaire statusmaxxed football giga chad can turn on a stacy

She just isn't interested

She's been getting simped on by males since she was 10 years old. She knows she can have any Chad wrapped around her finger. She's bored. She doesn't need it. It stopped being exciting 10 years ago

Meanwhile we have chadlites on here frothing at the mouth for some MTB

Even my Maher hinge is getting ignored constantly by ugky Asian LTBs. A 6'6 giga chad hitting on them literally means nothing. Girls have lost interest in sex

It never began
perhaps one way of getting her excited again is by raping her, it'd humble her
it isn't just that she knows she could have any chad, but stacey is also feeling too safe
as if she couldn't be raped, she feels untouchable

• +1
Post pics of these girls

Read the title again

I said "extremely attractive"

Not your run off the mill uni slag
My guy . Best user seriously. Why dont u start some youtube channel .ie you have good humour and talent and iq . U will surely do really well

• Love it
My guy . Best user seriously. Why dont u start some youtube channel .ie you have good humour and talent and iq . U will surely do really well
I already have a youtube channel jfl but it has nothing to do with the PSL sphere

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I already have a youtube channel jfl but it has nothing to do with the PSL sphere
Yeah i meant that . Psl is shit . But u can scam teens.Get some idea and work on it and gain

• +1
yea they are, but then I approach and they quickly forget about online attention

Slow cage 2

They dont want to date (you)
They dont want to have sex (with you)

All they care about is getting attention and status + gaining likes on tik tok, instagram and onlyfans (from dudes like you)

They have no sex drive (for dudes like you)
They dont get horny (for you)

They are like robots (with you)

Only ugly girls want sex (with you). Deal with it, incel

All caused by social media. Back in the day, they were all normal (had to settle for dudes like you)

Being chased / simped by millions of men online, including internationally renowned giga high status rich chads, changes their brain chemistry. They become less human
this
OP is retarded lol

the girls youre talking abt are prob some subhumans

also the "model" stacies are with rich/status maxxed MTNs, or even LTNs- yes you read THAT RIGHT :feelskek:
if you ever saw a Stacy IRL youve seen that shes NOT with a Chad , quite far from it (my cousin is an international model- Lima tier)

these kind of girls NEED a lavish lifestyle ,provided by some beta provider LTN, and NO, they dont get with Chad besides her husbands back every night, because these men can and will know, trust me
my theory is that they fucked 5-10 Giga-chads , got it out of their system, and now they settle for what they trully desire: ATTENTION, which can only be provided by a luxurious lifestyle, from a rich man

• +1
Reactions: litaz, sartre and (deleted member)
Why do you never see girls who look like this leaving with random men every times she goes out?
Because girls like this get with their oofy doofy 50 yr old balding sugar daddies and they fly them to Monaco and Marbella to spend the week with them.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Women have a lower libido than men, but they still desire sex.

This is probably true. There brains have become wired to dopamine from attention instead of sex

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Skywalker
They dont want to date
They dont want to have sex

All they care about is getting attention and status + gaining likes on tik tok, instagram and onlyfans

They have no sex drive
They dont get horny

They are like robots

Only ugly girls want sex. Deal with it, incel

All caused by social media. Back in the day, they were all normal

Yeah because hot women are literally not human with sexual desires, you’re dumb

Can u teach how to write and put ur thoughts in such interesting manner ? I always wait for u to post . Ur threads are another level.