Extremely autistic racial history post. Curries enter and see how we were made. VERY LONG POST.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
So the modern day curry's ancestry derives from 3 ancestral groups.

First and foremost, the earliest migrants to the subcontinent, who would become the south asian hunter gatherers, they were one of the earliest migrants out of Africa over 60,000 years ago. The veddid. Though when they had first arrived, they were in their more pure form, which would be termed as malids.

Malidm
Malidf
Over time after spending thousands of years in the subcontinents climate and environment, their physical features had adapted somewhat and their appearance changed into what we now would term as the veddids, who themselves also changed into distinct similiar types depending on which region from the subcontinent they hailed from.

Veddidm
Veddidf
http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Veddid.html

The next migrants came around 3300 BCE- 2800 BCE. These were the neolithic iranian agriculturalists and farmers who hailed from around the Zagros Mountains. This region at this point in time was known as the civilization of Elam. And there is a THEORY, that is proposed that the modern day Dravidian languages spoken in the southern part of what is now modern day India, shares a linguistic connection with the ancient Elamite language.

Iranidm
Iranidf
These migrants had migrated into the river valley of what would be considered modern day Sindh, Pakistan, and very clearly, had mixed with MOST of the aforementioned south asian hunter gatherers to form the Indus Valley River Civilization. Noticed how i said MOST, not ALL. This point will make sense later on. Also, notice the bug eye area of these two, and the unprominent brow ridge, especially in comparison to the more prominent brow ridges and hunterish eye areas of the south asian hunter gatherers. Also the darker circles around the bottom part of the eye, especially in the female. This eye area trait, plays a major eye area trait in most modern day curries from the northern part and central part of india, only decreasing in frequency as you start to get towards the southern regions. Coincidence? Of course not.

Using the technology of FaceApp, i have been able to mesh together these faces in order to be able to see how your typical indus valley civlization denizen would've looked. Behold:

FaceApp 1631082996114
FaceApp 1631083015770
FaceApp 1631083585122
FaceApp 1631083494810
Also, do you notice how all the ugly and "ethnic" looking ones (the 2nd and 3rd pics) are the ones in which the child takes after the mother, while the ones in which the child takes after the father the (the 1st and the 4th pics) are clearly more attractive and beautiful. Its especially amazing to see that even in the 4th pic in which the child apparently takes after her south asian hunter gatherer father, she is still clearly more feminine and cute looking, compared to the 3rd pic in which the ugly child is apparently taking after her iranid farmer mother. Hmm, i wonder how many mens looks were destroyed and were condemned to a life of inceldom, simply because they unfortunately took after their mothers genes. :unsure: Hilariously ironic, that females reject, what they themselves are responsible for creating.

And last but not least, invading tribes from the steppes, specifically, those who called themselves, Arya.

Protonordidm
Protonordidf
Now i know what you curries are going to say, "hurr durr, aryans weren't nordics". You're right, they weren't MODERN day nordics like these:

Nordidm
Nordidf

No. The proto indo europeans did look like this though http://humanphenotypes.net/ProtoNordid.html.

I too agree that it is wrong to call them proto-"nordics", but what can you do, europeans have a monopoly on racial anthropological history. However, here http://humanphenotypes.net/ProtoNordid.html, you can correctly see that their shaded homeland (the deep yellow) corresponds with the the same area of the homeland of the indo-european people, and that is NOT SCANDANAVIA. It also clearly shows shaded Gilgit-Baltistan because thats where those people migrated out from the steppes to and mixed with those people native.

THE Indo Nordics:

Indonordicm
Indonordicf
ARE NOT PURE ARYANS. They are a mix. Remember when i said that not ALL neolithic iranian farmers and agriculturalists got mixed with, only most of them? In the extreme north of the subcontinent around what is now modern day Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan, i would hypothesize there had been a isolated population of iranid farmers/agriculturalists that remained outside of the wider Indus Valley Civilization, unmixed, and only mixed within themselves. Until the proto-indo europeans arrived in the region, and had forcibly assimilated them (mixed with them).

I also have genetic proof to back up this claim.

"The Kalash of Pakistan are inferred to have ~ 30 % steppe-related ancestry, with the rest being of Iranian Neolithic, Onge and Han."

Major Y-Dna Haplogroups of the kalash are: L3a (22.7%), H1* (20.5%), R1a (18.2%), G (18.2%), J2 (9.1%), R* (6.8%), R1* (2.3%), and L* (2.3%).

Over 77% of the Y dna haplogroups of the kalash origniate out of south asia mainly in WESTERN ASIAN AND CENTRAL ASIA and the R1a haplogroup we all know was the haplogroup carried by the indo-europeans. While the remaining 20.5% H which is native to south asia, and is albeit significant, IS A SIGNIFICANT MINORITY PERCENTAGE.

"Genetic analysis of Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) by Quintana-Murci et al. (2004) stated that "the western Eurasian presence in the Kalash population reaches a frequency of 100%" with the most prevalent mtDNA Haplogroups being U4 (34%), R0 (23%), U2e (16%), and J2 (9%). The study asserted that no East or South Asian lineages were detected and that the Kalash population is composed of maternal western Eurasian lineages (as the associated lineages are rare or absent in the surrounding populations). The authors concluded that a western Eurasian maternal origin for the Kalash is likely.[52]"

Also using FaceApp once again, i can also show how the meshes of both the proto indo europeans and the iranids, DO look similiar to the pheno of Indo Nordics:

FaceApp 1631086512424
FaceApp 1631086532659
FaceApp 1631086524230
FaceApp 1631086541149
There are 4 more pics for this mesh that i will post in my reply to this thread, i can't post more than 25 on this post.

But now i will show you the mix that most modern day indians look similiar to. Since we can quite rightly assume due to their aggressive culture and cultural colonization of the subcontinent towards the people already dwelling in it to form the vedic society, and thereby as extension the caste system, which they used to segregate themselves from the natives, by making themselves apart of the higher caste, and relagating middle caste and lower caste towards the natives. It would be quite rightly to assume that if there was any mixing (which there was you can find steppe genetics in even south indian tribal populations), then it most likely would've been high caste man taking on a native concubine female. It would be certainly almost unheard of a native man ever taking on a high caste woman, and had any situation ever had occurred, it would've almost certainly resulted in the immediate killing of the native man and the destruction of his belongings and property, (BTW SHIT LIKE THIS STILL HAPPENS IN MODERN DAY INDIA. If a man from a lower caste ends up eloping with a girl from a higher caste, the girls family will literally have him beaten up, or even straight up killed to break up the marriage, there are plenty of videos online where you can find a lone dalit/shudra guy getting beaten up by a gang of goons hired by the girls family for him even TALKING TO HER).

Anyway, modern day indians are mix between populations who are called ANI or Ancient "North Indian" (steppe+ indus valley) and ASI or Ancient South Indian, who were mainly of native south asian hunter gatherer DNA with some neolithic iranian heritage. I will also post those meshes in the first reply as well.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1631083494810.jpg
    FaceApp_1631083494810.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 26
  • FaceApp_1631083494810.jpg
    FaceApp_1631083494810.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1631085209928.png
    1631085209928.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 14
  • FaceApp_1631086532659.jpg
    FaceApp_1631086532659.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
  • FaceApp_1631086524230.jpg
    FaceApp_1631086524230.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Beetlejuice, intovoid and 6 others
So the modern day curry's ancestry derives from 3 ancestral groups.

First and foremost, the earliest migrants to the subcontinent, who would become the south asian hunter gatherers, they were one of the earliest migrants out of Africa over 60,000 years ago. The veddid. Though when they had first arrived, they were in their more pure form, which would be termed as malids.

View attachment 1306553View attachment 1306554 Over time after spending thousands of years in the subcontinents climate and environment, their physical features had adapted somewhat and their appearance changed into what we now would term as the veddids, who themselves also changed into distinct similiar types depending on which region from the subcontinent they hailed from.

View attachment 1306556View attachment 1306557 http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Veddid.html

The next migrants came around 3300 BCE- 2800 BCE. These were the neolithic iranian agriculturalists and farmers who hailed from around the Zagros Mountains. This region at this point in time was known as the civilization of Elam. And there is a THEORY, that is proposed that the modern day Dravidian languages spoken in the southern part of what is now modern day India, shares a linguistic connection with the ancient Elamite language.

View attachment 1306558View attachment 1306559 These migrants had migrated into the river valley of what would be considered modern day Sindh, Pakistan, and very clearly, had mixed with MOST of the aforementioned south asian hunter gatherers to form the Indus Valley River Civilization. Noticed how i said MOST, not ALL. This point will make sense later on. Also, notice the bug eye area of these two, and the unprominent brow ridge, especially in comparison to the more prominent brow ridges and hunterish eye areas of the south asian hunter gatherers. Also the darker circles around the bottom part of the eye, especially in the female. This eye area trait, plays a major eye area trait in most modern day curries from the northern part and central part of india, only decreasing in frequency as you start to get towards the southern regions. Coincidence? Of course not.

Using the technology of FaceApp, i have been able to mesh together these faces in order to be able to see how your typical indus valley civlization denizen would've looked. Behold:

View attachment 1306578View attachment 1306580View attachment 1306582View attachment 1306583 Also, do you notice how all the ugly and "ethnic" looking ones (the 2nd and 3rd pics) are the ones in which the child takes after the mother, while the ones in which the child takes after the father the (the 1st and the 4th pics) are clearly more attractive and beautiful. Its especially amazing to see that even in the 4th pic in which the child apparently takes after her south asian hunter gatherer father, she is still clearly more feminine and cute looking, compared to the 3rd pic in which the ugly child is apparently taking after her iranid farmer mother. Hmm, i wonder how many mens looks were destroyed and were condemned to a life of inceldom, simply because they unfortunately took after their mothers genes. :unsure: Hilariously ironic, that females reject, what they themselves are responsible for creating.

And last but not least, invading tribes from the steppes, specifically, those who called themselves, Arya.

View attachment 1306595View attachment 1306596 Now i know what you curries are going to say, "hurr durr, aryans weren't nordics". You're right, they weren't MODERN day nordics like these:

View attachment 1306597View attachment 1306598,

No. The proto indo europeans did look like this though http://humanphenotypes.net/ProtoNordid.html.

I too agree that it is wrong to call them proto-"nordics", but what can you do, europeans have a monopoly on racial anthropological history. However, here http://humanphenotypes.net/ProtoNordid.html, you can correctly see that their shaded homeland (the deep yellow) corresponds with the the same area of the homeland of the indo-european people, and that is NOT SCANDANAVIA. It also clearly shows shaded Gilgit-Baltistan because thats where those people migrated out from the steppes to and mixed with those people native.

THE Indo Nordics:

View attachment 1306601View attachment 1306603 ARE NOT PURE ARYANS. They are a mix. Remember when i said that not ALL neolithic iranian farmers and agriculturalists got mixed with, only most of them? In the extreme north of the subcontinent around what is now modern day Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan, i would hypothesize there had been a isolated population of iranid farmers/agriculturalists that remained outside of the wider Indus Valley Civilization, unmixed, and only mixed within themselves. Until the proto-indo europeans arrived in the region, and had forcibly assimilated them (mixed with them).

I also have genetic proof to back up this claim.

"The Kalash of Pakistan are inferred to have ~ 30 % steppe-related ancestry, with the rest being of Iranian Neolithic, Onge and Han."

Major Y-Dna Haplogroups of the kalash are: L3a (22.7%), H1* (20.5%), R1a (18.2%), G (18.2%), J2 (9.1%), R* (6.8%), R1* (2.3%), and L* (2.3%).

Over 77% of the Y dna haplogroups of the kalash origniate out of south asia mainly in WESTERN ASIAN AND CENTRAL ASIA and the R1a haplogroup we all know was the haplogroup carried by the indo-europeans. While the remaining 20.5% H which is native to south asia, and is albeit significant, IS A SIGNIFICANT MINORITY PERCENTAGE.

"Genetic analysis of Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) by Quintana-Murci et al. (2004) stated that "the western Eurasian presence in the Kalash population reaches a frequency of 100%" with the most prevalent mtDNA Haplogroups being U4 (34%), R0 (23%), U2e (16%), and J2 (9%). The study asserted that no East or South Asian lineages were detected and that the Kalash population is composed of maternal western Eurasian lineages (as the associated lineages are rare or absent in the surrounding populations). The authors concluded that a western Eurasian maternal origin for the Kalash is likely.[52]"

Also using FaceApp once again, i can also show how the meshes of both the proto indo europeans and the iranids, DO look similiar to the pheno of Indo Nordics:

View attachment 1306621View attachment 1306622View attachment 1306623View attachment 1306624 There are 4 more pics for this mesh that i will post in my reply to this thread, i can't post more than 25 on this post.

But now i will show you the mix that most modern day indians look similiar to. Since we can quite rightly assume due to their aggressive culture and cultural colonization of the subcontinent towards the people already dwelling in it to form the vedic society, and thereby as extension the caste system, which they used to segregate themselves from the natives, by making themselves apart of the higher caste, and relagating middle caste and lower caste towards the natives. It would be quite rightly to assume that if there was any mixing (which there was you can find steppe genetics in even south indian tribal populations), then it most likely would've been high caste man taking on a native concubine female. It would be certainly almost unheard of a native man ever taking on a high caste woman, and had any situation ever had occurred, it would've almost certainly resulted in the immediate killing of the native man and the destruction of his belongings and property, (BTW SHIT LIKE THIS STILL HAPPENS IN MODERN DAY INDIA. If a man from a lower caste ends up eloping with a girl from a higher caste, the girls family will literally have him beaten up, or even straight up killed to break up the marriage, there are plenty of videos online where you can find a lone dalit/shudra guy getting beaten up by a gang of goons hired by the girls family for him even TALKING TO HER).

Anyway, modern day indians are mix between populations who are called ANI or Ancient "North Indian" (steppe+ indus valley) and ASI or Ancient South Indian, who were mainly of native south asian hunter gatherer DNA with some neolithic iranian heritage. I will also post those meshes in the first reply as well.

The other 4 indo nordic pheno meshes

FaceApp 1631086596417
FaceApp 1631086580400
FaceApp 1631086603780
FaceApp 1631086588344

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5802 and delusionalretard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Mewton, MiroslavBulldosex and 13 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Toth's thot, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Examples of high-caste Indians:
E338DmXXEAEdj0H

What it looked like when Aryans invaded India:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, fras, 5'8manlet and 11 others
indo aryan theory confirmed once again

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Do u like the fact your ancestors are white

Do u like the fact your ancestors are white
"Define", white I do think the general white European pheno is basically on average the most attractive pheno on the planet, none of my ancestors ever looked like that. Most Indo Europeans from the steppes looked nothing like your typical German or Norwegian and actually mostly resembled the more swarthy Italians or other southern Europeans. Just look up yamnaya man reconstructed and you'll see what I'm talking about.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chinacurry, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
"Define", white I do think the general white European pheno is basically on average the most attractive pheno on the planet, none of my ancestors ever looked like that. Most Indo Europeans from the steppes looked nothing like your typical German or Norwegian and actually mostly resembled the more swarthy Italians or other southern Europeans. Just look up yamnaya man reconstructed and you'll see what I'm talking about.
European back then would had looked extremely different than how we see them today

European back then would had looked extremely different than how we see them today
My nigga first of all there was no such thing as "Europe" to begin with. And I think that it would be highly unfair for modern day Europeans to have sole claim over indo Europeans when both south asian and Europeans recieved indo Europeans dna the same way (indo Europeans migrating to each land, killing the farmer and hunter gatherer males, and taking the females for themselves and then spawning each respective race).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
Dnr end of day I’m fairskin mogger and ur indo-European superior Pakistani high caste cope isn’t getting you any girls

Last edited:
Dnr end of day I’m fairskin mogger and ur indo-European superior Pakistani high caste cope isn’t getting you any girls
Are u jbw?

And OP is married to pashtun girl and made his brother buy loads of biryani for her

First of all, I'm literally 23, second of I'm not married, 3rd of all your average pashtun ages better than your average white woman. That woman's white counterpart is the wicked witch of the west which is most white woman at her age.

bro wtf wtf no joke this legit looks almost exactly like me irl, lmaoo

What's your ethnicity?
indian
gracile indid pheno, weirdly enough

hmm, now that i see it, i think my colouring is slightly darker

Cope.

You're thinking of neolithic farmers, who were swarthy Italian looking people.

Indo Europeans looked like modern day Germanics, who also have the most ancestry from Indo Europeans.

"The Anatolian farmers had rather short body stature and predominantly brown eyes, which explains the key anthropomorphic traits of today’s southern Europeans, in contrast to Yamnayas, who had a high body stature and settled preferentially in northern Europe.[3, 74] Moreover, these steppe pastoralists brought the horse, the wheel and Indo-European languages.[66, 74-76] Interestingly, ancient North Eurasian derived populations, such as eastern hunter-gatherers and Yamnayas, carried the blond hair allele rs12821256 of the KITLG gene to Europe.[66]

Differences in the relative admixture of ancient hunter-gatherers, Anatolian farmers, Yamnaya pastoralists and Siberians explain the variations in skin and hair pigmentation, eye colour, body stature and many other traits of present Europeans.[60, 74, 78, 79] The rapid increase in population size due to the Neolithic revolution,[64, 80] such as the use of milk products as food source for adults and the rise of agriculture,[81] as well as the massive spread of Yamnaya pastoralists likely caused the rapid selective sweep in European populations towards light skin and hair.

Cope.

You're thinking of neolithic farmers, who were swarthy Italian looking people.

Indo Europeans looked like modern day Germanics, who also have the most ancestry from Indo Europeans.

"The Anatolian farmers had rather short body stature and predominantly brown eyes, which explains the key anthropomorphic traits of today’s southern Europeans, in contrast to Yamnayas, who had a high body stature and settled preferentially in northern Europe.[3, 74] Moreover, these steppe pastoralists brought the horse, the wheel and Indo-European languages.[66, 74-76] Interestingly, ancient North Eurasian derived populations, such as eastern hunter-gatherers and Yamnayas, carried the blond hair allele rs12821256 of the KITLG gene to Europe.[66]

Differences in the relative admixture of ancient hunter-gatherers, Anatolian farmers, Yamnaya pastoralists and Siberians explain the variations in skin and hair pigmentation, eye colour, body stature and many other traits of present Europeans.[60, 74, 78, 79] The rapid increase in population size due to the Neolithic revolution,[64, 80] such as the use of milk products as food source for adults and the rise of agriculture,[81] as well as the massive spread of Yamnaya pastoralists likely caused the rapid selective sweep in European populations towards light skin and hair.

Wrong, indo-europeans were mostly a light skin/olive skinned races of people with brunette hair and brown eyes. They were not hitlers stereotypical nordics, even this white nationalist proves it here: