Extremely brutal and autistic situation at the dentist today (might rope).

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Today when I went to the dentist I wanted to give quiet badboy aura, which I thought I was succeeding in until the end when I realized one brutal circumstance. Basically they gave me sunglasses to protect my eyes from their strong light to see my teeth, I was excited about this actually because they made me feel like mr mission impossible, like my cat pfp, i was thinking of this when i put them on:

Anyways, I had a blonde + blue eye dental hygienist and I thought the sunglasses were making my eyes invisible to her so I was looking at her eyes and tits the entire time like a hungry dog. I then realized when I took them off at the end that the glasses are actually translucent and she knew I was looking at her tits the entire time, I quickly gathered my things and covered my face when I left the establishment. I AM NEVER GOING TO RETURN THERE AGAIN. FUCK WHY DOES THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Venommm_, Deleted member 8869 and 12 others
Holy fuck :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
my dentist stared at my chest the entire time during the last check up if it makes you feel any better about yourself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and Salieri
my dentist stared at my chest the entire time during the last check up if it makes you feel any better about yourself.
Wow, thanks Chad! You really made me feel better about myself, Chad!

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
she probs thought it was low inhib and was wet by the end of it tbf

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9801 and 3 others
Thanks for the laugh bro:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2 and Salieri
Thanks for the laugh bro:lul::lul::lul:
No problem but this was not a comical situation for me. Just remember you are laughing at an incel's expense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
No problem but this was not a comical situation for me. Just remember you are laughing at an incel's expense.
Not laughing at u man, but situation is funny af from an outside perspective:forcedsmile:

• +1
Not laughing at u man, but situation is funny af from an outside perspective:forcedsmile:
It was worth it anyways cuz i got to be so close to nice boobs it never happened to me before it was a whole 1 hour of them in my face :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: