Extremely brutal reality pill (Tinder pill)

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Guys, it's over. But not because of what you think. It's not that I saw a Chad who has 100+ likes while being a pedophile Nazi, or that I saw a Normie with 0 likes despite being average and nice. It was much worse than that. I think this belief "Chad can do what he wants, Normies have no chance no matter what" is a defense mechanism tbh. The extremely brutal reality I saw from a colleague was:

I saw a Normie having tons of matches on Tinder.

It's brutal. He was really nothing special, just 6 NT pics and funny bio ("I'm in (city) for 4 days. But before that too, because I live here"), but had 75 matches. I asked him how long it took for him to get the matches, he said the first days he had 28 already, he had reset his account a few weeks ago.

Forget all the autism, even Tinder isn't that difficult if you have NT pics and a funny bio. For reference, I live in a city with slightly less than a million people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Fleamales, Xangsane and 6 others
20240811 213843

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, boss8055, Xangsane and 4 others
Guys, it's over. But not because of what you think. It's not that I saw a Chad who has 100+ likes while being a pedophile Nazi, or that I saw a Normie with 0 likes despite being average and nice. It was much worse than that. I think this belief "Chad can do what he wants, Normies have no chance no matter what" is a defense mechanism tbh. The extremely brutal reality I saw from a colleague was:

I saw a Normie having tons of matches on Tinder.

It's brutal. He was really nothing special, just 6 NT pics and funny bio ("I'm in (city) for 4 days. But before that too, because I live here"), but had 75 matches. I asked him how long it took for him to get the matches, he said the first days he had 28 already, he had reset his account a few weeks ago.

Forget all the autism, even Tinder isn't that difficult if you have NT pics and a funny bio. For reference, I live in a city with slightly less than a million people.
water is indeed hydrophilic

water is indeed hydrophilic
Many on this forum argue that it's impossible to have many matches as Normie ...

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
You cant expect to have likes on any Dating App with autistic Selfies ( unless Chad looks )

NT pics are mandatory but thats pretty much Water ( Doesnt work if Subhuman tho )

wait until you realize matches don't mean you get to fuck or even meet up at all

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Stream A-F-R-O | Listen to 'Tales From The Basement' playlist online for  free on SoundCloud

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, klip11 and BeanletMogger