Extremely happy around other people, but borderline mental health issues by myself.

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Anyone else experiencing this? I can’t be the only one, whenever I’m around other people I constantly smile, laugh, etc. People are always nice around me and it’s fun n shit. I enjoy the company of other people a lot.
How do I become more happy with myself, however. I can’t bare my own thoughts sometimes
I’ve been meditating etc. My sleep is terrible, though. I can’t really seem to fix it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17920 and EverythingMaxxer
opposite for me tbh

opposite for me tbh
To be honest I’d rather be the opposite atm, this shit sucks, but I’m grateful for it since I’ll learn from it.

Bro exact same for me it’s like when I’m with coworkers or friends I’m distracted and they make me happy and my mind isn’t as loud. But when I’m by myself I get hundreds of negative thoughts. Also have bad sleep and working on meditation. Experimenting with drugs and medications as well.

• +1
Reactions: latino_, cutecel, Trilogy and 2 others
I notice that when I have shit sleep insanely pessimistic and doomer thoughts are more prevalent but when I sleep 9+ hours I’m generally more motivated and can dismiss any negative thoughts and continue on with my day. Fixing sleep is really important

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
its a mix for me. after being with friends for a long time my mental health begins to spiral out of control so i go lone wolf, and if i do that for too long my mental health also goes to shit. its a cycle of shittery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
normiemaxxed.
congrats, you are extremely NT

Yeah I’m not gonna read all that just start mewing it should fix it

Bro exact same for me it’s like when I’m with coworkers or friends I’m distracted and they make me happy and my mind isn’t as loud. But when I’m by myself I get hundreds of negative thoughts. Also have bad sleep and working on meditation. Experimenting with drugs and medications as well.
I can sit down and study and focus on something for hours, but forget me going to bed like a normal person if my thoughts are wack.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer