Extremely HIGH IQ Video About PE From A 15 Year Veteran

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist

Go checkout this guy’s channel, he’s extremely high IQ with pharmacology, PE, longevity, PEDs, etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, kej3094, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
summarize it for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, randomvanish, fernandobrocolli and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
high IQ content creator tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
UPDATE - Here are my very rough notes:

Hanging is the best way to gain length especially while pointing legs upward on table with light weights. You can get to the max stretch within a couple months if you do it a shit ton (1.5-2in length). Also helps flaccid dick size a lot if your not a shower.

You can maintain results by hanging less or to get permanent results use an all day stretcher with a vacuum seal for a while.

Pumping is best for girth, don’t bother with jelqing, clamping, etc. LA Pump is better than bathmate. In 6-7 months you will have reached your max results. Almost impossible to make permanent, so maintain it doing it 1-2 times a week.

Ensure you have a FULL erection while doing all of this or gains will never be permanent.

He’s making another video soon with a supplement stack for increasing your amount of semen.

With all of that said I skipped over a ton and I suggest you watch the video cause it’s got tons of super valuable info and he goes into to way more detail about the mechanisms, safety, forums,.

@joeveniro @Pubertymaxxingcel @JustBeCurry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, joeveniro, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
UPDATE - Here are my very rough notes:

LA Pump is better than bathmate. In 6-7 months you will have reached your max results. Almost impossible to make permanent, so maintain it doing it 1-2 times a week.

@joeveniro @Pubertymaxxingcel @JustBeCurry

could u pls link the product?

nevermind its a US product. is there a good UK alternative?

Last edited:
very interesting
thanks for the second hand effort post

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
could u pls link the product?

nevermind its a US product. is there a good UK alternative?
I’m not quite sure but maybe try ebay

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
I’m not quite sure but maybe try ebay

Bro, about the hanger, do we need to DIY this ourselfs? Or theres any product, i have saw some shitty things on amazon

homeboy also made a good vid on retinoids
interesting channel

Bro, about the hanger, do we need to DIY this ourselfs? Or theres any product, i have saw some shitty things on amazon
Just make a noose but instead of tying it around your neck tie it around your dick.

Electronic vacuum pump is the best. I just leave it all night on and sleep. Somehow i managed to break its glass while i was sleeping tho.