• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I can barley eat at all, such little appetite always in nausea

Barley one meal a day

Steak, eggs, some rice occasionally

Think ima have to get one

FUCK I can’t take tho shit

Need weed and codeine
start the GAPS diet TODAY. go to the store and buy everything you need. cook proper broth today. dont cook with induction. buy brita filter to start with. get a probiotic from Bio Kult. take 2 to 4 capsules daily.
get pharmacy grade digestive enzymes. Go to bed at 9 pm. Go for 3 daily walks. Exercise very very lightly, some bodyweight squats. force feed you with GAPS and SCD legal foods and force yourself to sleep and be moderately active. most importantly eliminate psychological stress from your life. dont be stressed by this forum, cope with video games.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and PenileFacialSurgery
start the GAPS diet TODAY. go to the store and buy everything you need. cook proper broth today. dont cook with induction. buy brita filter to start with. get a probiotic from Bio Kult. take 2 to 4 capsules daily.
get pharmacy grade digestive enzymes. Go to bed at 9 pm. Go for 3 daily walks. Exercise very very lightly, some bodyweight squats. force feed you with GAPS and SCD legal foods and force yourself to sleep and be moderately active. most importantly eliminate psychological stress from your life. dont be stressed by this forum, cope with video games.
Okay thank you, sounds like a good plan to start with

What are the main foods in GAPS?
I just looked it up never mind

But have you ever smoked weed for nausea and pain?

Could it help? I heard it helps a lot people with gut issues

Last edited:
Leanmaxing or death

Okay thank you, sounds like a good plan to start with

What are the main foods in GAPS?

I just looked it up never mind

But have you ever smoked weed for nausea and pain?

Could it help? I heard it helps a lot people with gut issues
i cannot answer this. ive seen heavy arguments against smoking anything if you have these issues. look into liquid THC

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Get to er (emergency room) immediately

Get to er (emergency room) immediately
I’ve been like this for years and have got to the point of almost dying a few

ER did nothing except once earlier this year that actually saved my life but i don’t think I’m fully dying

They won’t actually fix your gut

It is over.

• +1
See a gastroenterologist

See a gastroenterologist
Went to one,

Said “u have irritable bowl syndrome, incurable”
And gave me antiacds

Zero help, I didn’t even need antacids

Went to one,

Said “u have irritable bowl syndrome, incurable”
And gave me antiacds

Zero help, I didn’t even need antacids
same experience tbh. My problems went away after 2 years tho.

if you have potbelly as you suggested you might have parasites, have you had an endoscopy or colonoscopy, have they actually looked inside your guts.

have you had stool samples examined?

OP listen up, here's the diet that you want to be following, it will heal your gut drastically.

you're going to be following an extremely simplistic diet, but that's not to say that these foods aren't delicious. It will involve the exclusion of every single grain and seed-based foods out of your diet, this also includes nuts. Seeds, grains & nuts are extremely inflammatory and damage the lining of the intestinal tract due to the high concentration of phytic acid and other phytochemicals that disrupt the gut lining. No one should be eating grains regardless, they are void of any nutrients and are full of toxic phytochemicals. The next crucial step is to introduce fermented raw milk (aka raw kefir), this is vital in the repopulation of the microbiome, making your food easier to digest is insanely important whilst undergoing treatment, milk kefir is the perfect food, it's the most digestible food to exist, due to the already naturally occurring enzymes that break down the sugars, carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, on top of that, raw milk has naturally occurring lactobacillus bacterium in small amounts albeit, but still better than nothing, but, however, when you ferment the raw milk, the enzymes quad ripple, breaking down even more of the compounds present in milk whilst also populating the milk with good bacteria that will repopulate your intestinal tract whilst killing the oppressive inflammatory bacteria.

Okay, so you've removed grain-based foods and you've added raw milk kefir, the next step is to introduce fermented vegetables, saurkraut is a good one, fermented vegetables are no-where as good as Kefir, but they will suffice. Once you've established a wide-range of fermented foods, the next step is to introduce foods like potatoes, sweet potatoes, and yams, these vegetables are very digestible and will allow for a good portion of your caloric intake, they are also the vegetables with the least amount of negative phytochemicals. Banana's are also a good one, very easily digested due to the simplicity of the fibres, blueberries are next, blueberries are crucial in this diet as they have been proven to contain compounds and antioxidants that alleviate chronic inflammation in patients with IBD, making a smoothie with Kefir, blueberries and banana's would be amazing.

Okay, next thing is the animal products. Meats and egg's are extremely important in a diet of any kind, they are rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and elements that are crucial for your health, Eggs being the most digestible animal product other than milk, stick with eggs, and a meat of your choosing, preferably red meat.

Okay, so to sum it up, cut grains and processed food completely, focus on potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes and starchy vegetables, along with fermented vegetables and Raw milk, including Bananas and blueberries, whilst also including animal products here and there.

the main thing is the milk though, you need to be repopulating your gut with the correct bacteria, the other foods in this diet are just foods that are easier to digest, allowing for the process to go smoothly.

The weed shouldn't harm you too badly, and it sounds like it would help with your weak appetite and lack of life.
Just make sure that you smoke in a way that doesn't get a shit ton of tar in your lungs, and make sure that your not smoking mexican weed coated in pesticides that came through some guys shoe. (Only smoke stuff that will do more good than harm)

Besides that, to cure your issues, do:
Bowel cleanse (Includes yeast/candida) cleanses
Parasite cleanse
Kidney and Liver cleanses.

Don't bother with milk, if your of African descent your probably lactose intolerant and it'll likely do more harm than good, just buy high dosage organic probiotics (Amazon is good, check for good reviews)

I would do the cleanses one by one in the order of the one that you think is likely causing your issue, for example, if you never had an issue until you took a vacation to a third world country, you could start with the parasite cleanse etc.

If its yeast/candida causing the issue, eating starchy foods is only going to make it worse, stop drinking/eating over-sugary food asap.

• +1
The weed shouldn't harm you too badly, and it sounds like it would help with your weak appetite and lack of life.
Just make sure that you smoke in a way that doesn't get a shit ton of tar in your lungs, and make sure that your not smoking mexican weed coated in pesticides that came through some guys shoe. (Only smoke stuff that will do more good than harm)

Besides that, to cure your issues, do:
Bowel cleanse (Includes yeast/candida) cleanses
Parasite cleanse
Kidney and Liver cleanses.

Don't bother with milk, if your of African descent your probably lactose intolerant and it'll likely do more harm than good, just buy high dosage organic probiotics (Amazon is good, check for good reviews)

I would do the cleanses one by one in the order of the one that you think is likely causing your issue, for example, if you never had an issue until you took a vacation to a third world country, you could start with the parasite cleanse etc.

If its yeast/candida causing the issue, eating starchy foods is only going to make it worse, stop drinking/eating over-sugary food asap.
Thanks bro good shit

Yeah I have a candida infection

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Thanks bro good shit

Yeah I have a candida infection

If you know that, first thing first is to get that out of the way and see how you feel. I would say, eat more day by day, that way if you end up throwing up or getting diarrhea from bacterial die-off/toxins coming out, you'll be less likely to suffer horrible side effects.

Candida Symptoms: Brain Fog, Hormone Imbalance and more.
Candida-Symptoms_graphic_1.jpg

Sounds like a match, first thing you should get rid of.

Check this video out, let me know if you have questions

• +1