Extremely pale/white skin looks so angelic

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So I'm gonna be taking care of my friends younger brothers rabbit that lives near me. For 2 weeks they'll be going on vacation and he gave me instructions for taking care since they're going soon. He has such white skin. In looks so beautiful and angelic tbh, I wish I had pale skin. It looks very special imagine if I went to South America with my blonde hair, deep blue eyes, dark eyebrows and pale skin they'll think I'm from another planet

• Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf
The sky is blue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Pale girls are my favorite. They age a lot worse than darker phenotypes, but in their prime they out shine all, white and all light features, so beautiful

• +1
only on certain females, but they all get mogged by tanned females imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
So I'm gonna be taking care of my friends younger brothers rabbit that lives near me. For 2 weeks they'll be going on vacation and he gave me instructions for taking care since they're going soon. He has such white skin. In looks so beautiful and angelic tbh, I wish I had pale skin. It looks very special imagine if I went to South America with my blonde hair, deep blue eyes, dark eyebrows and pale skin they'll think I'm from another planet
Man, but most latinas are tan. Do you like pale latinas more? There’s still loads tbh

• +1
Man, but most latinas are tan. Do you like pale latinas more? There’s still loads tbh
I like all of them tbh. I love tan latinas it's kinda what attracts me to them haha. I just felt like maybe because very pale is kinda rare blonde hair, dark eyebrows, blue eyes and pale skin would be ultraexotic to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Back