extremely underrated EYEBROW and EYELASH maxx?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD: https://web.archive.org/web/2022030...reads/my-guide-to-become-good-looking.458299/

Could this mog Castor Oil?
1. Buy empty mascara tube
2. mix this shit and start cookin

- Almond Oil, 2oz
-Castor Oil, 2oz
-Coconut Oil, 1oz
-Emu Oil, 1oz
-Jojoba Oil, 1oz
-Vitamin E Oil, 1oz
-Olive Oil, ???
-Argan Oil, ???
-Neem Oil, ???
-Grapeseed Oil,????
-Black Cumin Seed Oil, ????
-Lavender Oil
-Rosemary Oil
-TeaTree Oil -Peppermint Oil -Cedarwood Oil -Sandalwood Oil
-Clary Sage/ Sage Oil -Sacred Frankincense Oil -Ylang Ylang Oil
-Saw Palmetto -Brahmi -Alma
-Green Tea -Horse Tail
-Garlic Oil -Onion Juice -Cayenne Pepper
-Growth Factors for Hair -Vitamin D Oil
-Niacin
-Topical Biotin
-Stem Cells

high breaking bad GIF

So, I'm 99% sure many of these ingredients can be left out, I guess you'll just have to try every one of them to find out, I will if castor oil fails that is.
For all High IQ fuckers give me more ideas on alternatives and possibly moggers to castor oil!

• +1
Reactions: icedancer and DripZ
I think castor oil is enough, it protects them so they don’t fall off and has vitamin E .

But bump anyways i wanna know

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I think castor oil is enough, it protects them so they don’t fall off and has vitamin E .

But bump anyways i wanna know
someone has to try this!

if someone doesn't before i do I'll start this regimen if castor oil doesn't give me the results i want.

I don't fuck with minoxidil, lattise or eyelash serums with dangerous chemicals btw.

someone has to try this!

if someone doesn't before i do I'll start this regimen if castor oil doesn't give me the results i want.

I don't fuck with minoxidil, lattise or eyelash serums with dangerous chemicals btw.
Understandable

I tried minox and it worked, it helped me the most. Rn i’m experimenting with a mix of castor oil and peppermint oil since castor oil isn’t providing more results. But it could simply be my genetics limiting me

Understandable

I tried minox and it worked, it helped me the most. Rn i’m experimenting with a mix of castor oil and peppermint oil since castor oil isn’t providing more results. But it could simply be my genetics limiting me
minoxidil has a shedding period, could likely not be experienced by everyone.
If I fail with all these oils, I'll cope with makeup occasionally lel

there's also this thing in your skin that you're born with and if you mess that up there's no going back, the thing that UV damages which I think minoxidil could also damage. elastin was maybe the name for it?

UPDATE: google says elastin can be restored but I'm still not sure if it was that, I read a thread of something about a nutrient in your skin you have a good amount of when you're born but then slowly get less off the more you age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 13626
been using minox on brows for well over a year now. literally every day. it has done fuckall for me, maybe grew some baby hairs thats it. i even regularly apply tret to the region too just in case if i were sulfotransferase enzyme deficient. still nothing. forget the cope and just get eyebrow transplant.

been using minox on brows for well over a year now. literally every day. it has done fuckall for me, maybe grew some baby hairs thats it. i even regularly apply tret to the region too just in case if i were sulfotransferase enzyme deficient. still nothing. forget the cope and just get eyebrow transplant.
I'm sorry it hasn't worked for you
still, don't call stuff cope that works for certain people
Nerd emoji nerd

i need my eyelashes to be gigastacy tier

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
i need my eyelashes to be gigastacy tier
I talked to a guy once who was considering plastic surgery before even maxxing out his lashes and eyebrows.
How can someone be more wrong

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
I talked to a guy once who was considering plastic surgery before even maxxing out his lashes and eyebrows.
How can someone be more wrong
maybe he was subhuman eyelashes wont save a subhuman jfl

eyelashes are a necessity for niggas with poop eyes like me

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
minoxidil has a shedding period, could likely not be experienced by everyone.
If I fail with all these oils, I'll cope with makeup occasionally lel

there's also this thing in your skin that you're born with and if you mess that up there's no going back, the thing that UV damages which I think minoxidil could also damage. elastin was maybe the name for it?

UPDATE: google says elastin can be restored but I'm still not sure if it was that, I read a thread of something about a nutrient in your skin you have a good amount of when you're born but then slowly get less off the more you age.
I think you’re talking about collagen?

I think you’re talking about collagen?
fuck yeah! collagen!! anything else that can boost eyelashes and eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
age of war avi random ass bladee song 50 ingredients for your eyebrows this post is cooked

works really well for me. Its not cope

age of war avi random ass bladee song 50 ingredients for your eyebrows this post is cooked
I'm actually gonna analyze a bunch fo this to see if I can get the best ingredients for eyelash/eyebrow growth, then prolly start selling my own serum lel

works really well for me. Its not cope
I'm experienced at looksmaxxing, I don't recommend minoxidil.
It has possible medical prostaglandin effects on orbital fat loss plus a bunch more shit like joint pain for several users.

I'm experienced at looksmaxxing, I don't recommend minoxidil.
It has possible medical prostaglandin effects on orbital fat loss plus a bunch more shit like joint pain for several users.
i have used it for probably 8+ months and havent noticed anything. Except maybe fat loss, but thats since ive dropped like 9 % bf

bump, tag me in the completed stack. i think olive oil isn’t great to apply to the skin but i could be remembering wrong

Understandable

Midox timeline for eyelashes?

I'm doing midox and castor oil rn, it's been 3 days

I fucking spilled my midox bottle months ago when I wasn't even using it jfl so I only use like .25mls total per night, I use more castor oil.

I only have like 3 MLS of midox I cba to buy another but it shouldn't take much eh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Midox timeline for eyelashes?

I'm doing midox and castor oil rn, it's been 3 days

I fucking spilled my midox bottle months ago when I wasn't even using it jfl so I only use like .25mls total per night, I use more castor oil.

I only have like 3 MLS of midox I cba to buy another but it shouldn't take much eh?
Depends on genes etc tbh. But i would say max 4-6 months. If u haven't seen results in this span then you will either get weak/no results or simply pray to gandy somehow your eyelashes will appear after 6 month even tho it's cope since eyelashes are so small and insignificant they have no reason to grow slowly/late

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD: https://web.archive.org/web/2022030...reads/my-guide-to-become-good-looking.458299/

Could this mog Castor Oil?
1. Buy empty mascara tube
2. mix this shit and start cookin

- Almond Oil, 2oz
-Castor Oil, 2oz
-Coconut Oil, 1oz
-Emu Oil, 1oz
-Jojoba Oil, 1oz
-Vitamin E Oil, 1oz
-Olive Oil, ???
-Argan Oil, ???
-Neem Oil, ???
-Grapeseed Oil,????
-Black Cumin Seed Oil, ????
-Lavender Oil
-Rosemary Oil
-TeaTree Oil -Peppermint Oil -Cedarwood Oil -Sandalwood Oil
-Clary Sage/ Sage Oil -Sacred Frankincense Oil -Ylang Ylang Oil
-Saw Palmetto -Brahmi -Alma
-Green Tea -Horse Tail
-Garlic Oil -Onion Juice -Cayenne Pepper
-Growth Factors for Hair -Vitamin D Oil
-Niacin
-Topical Biotin
-Stem Cells

high breaking bad GIF

So, I'm 99% sure many of these ingredients can be left out, I guess you'll just have to try every one of them to find out, I will if castor oil fails that is.
For all High IQ fuckers give me more ideas on alternatives and possibly moggers to castor oil!

i just use a brush to tweak my shit i think that’s enough

retard thread essentail oils irrated the shit out of my eye