Extrememy bad shaving

S

spaqia

Iron
Why guys? What can I even do? I have tried every type of shave and nothimg works. Everything from trimmers, to shavers, to gillette razors, classic single blade razor, using better shaving cream and gels and so on… ATM i have bought a new phillips oneblade and have used it for one week but doesent help. I have generally very nice skin. I take very good care of my skin. Before shaving I clean my face with lukewarm water and a cleanser. And i use a cleanser after the shave again. I obviously have tried all different types of aftershave balms

Attachments

• F2238426-5394-4BF8-A5E9-7D4C5E42D09F.jpeg
    F2238426-5394-4BF8-A5E9-7D4C5E42D09F.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • C323D4AF-BBD6-41A0-84C3-EC73D56C379D.jpeg
    C323D4AF-BBD6-41A0-84C3-EC73D56C379D.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
wax yourself and suffer

yeah man i tried everything under the sun and safety razors and stuff. Shaving soap with a brush etc literally everything and my skin would always get horrible bumps and razor burn and I wasn't even going against the grain.

Ultimately a foil shaver was the only thing that worked, it has been the absolute best investment I ever made. It gets a smooth face and even closer shave than going against the grain with a blade

I use the panasonic arc 5, its pricy but like I said it doesnt give me ANY irritation and gets a closer shave than any blade does. But you could probably get a cheaper foil shaver

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, spaqia, leanmaxxin and 1 other person
Why guys? What can I even do? I have tried every type of shave and nothimg works. Everything from trimmers, to shavers, to gillette razors, classic single blade razor, using better shaving cream and gels and so on… ATM i have bought a new phillips oneblade and have used it for one week but doesent help. I have generally very nice skin. I take very good care of my skin. Before shaving I clean my face with lukewarm water and a cleanser. And i use a cleanser after the shave again. I obviously have tried all different types of aftershave balms
HAHAHAHAHAA

this is terrible. dont shave at this point

Only way is to either pluck it from the root or use makeup to mask it