@extremesubhuman is very smart user tbh.

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
@EXTREME SUBHUMAN today made several insanely good threads, high quality
Dude is so smart he made @forevermirin cope with muh being street smart and a gang member
The same guy who claimed to graduate one of the best universities in the world
There is always a bigger fish

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, forevermirin, vanillaicecream and 1 other person
Lmao he's literally a flat earther

@RetardSubhuman mogs

LOL'd at you irl for thinking I am even trying! i can show you screenshots from my mensa test results but you would say its fake so not worth my time

The same guy who claimed to graduate one of the best universities in the world
i never claimed to graduate, just that i took some higher level algebraic abstraction grouping theory math courses there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
LOL'd at you irl for thinking I am even trying! i can show you screenshots from my mensa test results but you would say its fake so not worth my time
Ofc its fake cuz curries are capped at 80 iq

Mensa gaslights losers like you to pursue a degree
"Im 140 iq i must become an engineer!!"
Then you guys pay shekels to jewish owners of universities + get trapped in the cage, whole life working for a boss
High iq illuminati plan to enslave people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and forevermirin
Mensa gaslights losers like you to pursue a degree
"Im 140 iq i must become an engineer!!"
Then you guys pay shekels to jewish owners of universities + get trapped in the cage, whole life working for a boss
High iq illuminati plan to enslave people
insane cope you want me to tell everyone about how you got kicked out of mensa group discussion?

• JFL
insane cope you want me to tell everyone about how you got kicked out of mensa group discussion?
Not my fault i didnt know what capital of uruguay is. Who tf even knows about monte -video?

Not my fault i didnt know what capital of uruguay is. Who tf even knows about monte -video?
its basic pattern recognition bro, stay salty but you're no higher than 129 iq on a good day.

• JFL