Screenshot_20200407-124209_Gallery.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 421
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Administrator, Deleted member 6401 and 15 others
Everything matters theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wannabe_PrettyBoy, Deleted member 6401 and 18 others
These debates will never end.

Chad/Slayer is a combination of 5 traits : Eyes + Lower third + Height + Frame + Personality
(Hair and dick size are the cherries on top)

Any missing feature will atomically downgrade you to a Chadlite.

Also, don't forget that on top of all that, all these features need to cohabitate in Harmony.
That's why it is so hard to be a Chad. It's literally like a lottery

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 17 others

Chad/Slayer is a combination of 5 traits : Eyes + Lower third + Height + Frame + Personality

> Woops you put personality in there, might have been a mistake LOL

Hair and Dick Size are 1 million times more important than personality or frame >>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaMog, Deleted member 6401 and 13 others
If your goal is women, it's most certainly eyes > lower third. Nice eye area with a jawline from low bodyfat trumps a good lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470, Chadeep and 1 other person
Jaw is the law.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaMog, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Everything matters
Even personality, body, money etc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and 11 others
Lower third has a huge impact, as long as you have at least
average eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and 1 other person
eyes> l 3rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Rasputin, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
I have said this over and over, but people don't listen. Timothée Chalamet is a perfect examle of this. Ugly everything, ESPECIALLY eye area, but his jaw mogs and that has somehow turned him into some sort of sexual icon. Please show me someone with an absolutely shitty lower third, low hyoid, and everything utter subhuman, but a good eye area, that is somehow considered attractive by majority of women.

On retarded PSL sites its eyes > lower third, but in real life it will always be lower third > everything.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaMog, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
If your goal is women, it's most certainly eyes > lower third. Nice eye area with a jawline from low bodyfat trumps a good lower third
Call me back when Henry Cavill is posting Orb videos on Lookism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Unironically I'd rather look like first guy just get a rhino and jaw surgery and mogd cavill

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Imagine not having both in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have said this over and over, but people don't listen. Timothée Chalamet is a perfect examle of this. Ugly everything, ESPECIALLY eye area, but his jaw mogs and that has somehow turned him into some sort of sexual icon. Please show me someone with an absolutely shitty lower third, low hyoid, and everything utter subhuman, but a good eye area, that is somehow considered attractive by majority of women.

On retarded PSL sites its eyes > lower third, but in real life it will always be lower third > everything.

Call me back when Henry Cavill is posting Orb videos on Lookism

Are you really comparing a guy with insane fame to someone that posts on these forums? I'm sure if you had media attention you'd have some shred of getting laid too. Women do not care how good your lower third is, they just care that you have a jawline. The average person can get a noticeable jawline but is likely walking around with some degree of recession or occlusion. Just lmao thinking you need jaw implants when the guys getting the most attention on Instagram, Tinder, and Tik Tok are the guys with good eye area and a visible jawline.

• +1
Are you really comparing a guy with insane fame to someone that posts on these forums? I'm sure if you had media attention you'd have some shred of getting laid too. Women do not care how good your lower third is, they just care that you have a jawline. The average person can get a noticeable jawline but is likely walking around with some degree of recession or occlusion. Just lmao thinking you need jaw implants when the guys getting the most attention on Instagram, Tinder, and Tik Tok are the guys with good eye area and a visible jawline.

Visible jawline counts as good lower third, it doesnt have to be over the top

Also how does Henry Cavill become a super sex symbol but Mr. Bean and Jim Carrey are not even tho they are more famous?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401

Yeee brooooo 100% the tik tok guys who girls masturbating too they do so in regards to their eye area lmfao. You do realize that 99% of the time, these guys basically just show of their sideprofile in the tik tok videos because their jawline is just insane?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
just wear corona masks to hide lower 3rd if you only have good eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Yeee brooooo 100% the tik tok guys who girls masturbating too they do so in regards to their eye area lmfao. You do realize that 99% of the time, these guys basically just show of their sideprofile in the tik tok videos because their jawline is just insane?
Coping hard if you think this round eye cuck has any sex appeal to women

Attachments

• 11f23a38b74b9a84425281738dca3a97.jpg
    11f23a38b74b9a84425281738dca3a97.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and GordonFreeman
Could the guy on the left get a jaw similar to the one on the right with implants?

3t7z8r-jpg.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, goat2x and Deleted member 2227
As soon as I get rhinoplasty and built body I'm gigacyborgchad

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-08-09.47.37.jpg
    PicsArt_04-08-09.47.37.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 142
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Nice thread op. People like to shit on jaw importance because it’s easier to fix

He has a great jaw
yeah but hes the worlds most attractive man/greatest supermodel because of his eyes
Tumblr le1tz6ed6z1qd9xs3o1 1280 jpg

eyes are what give u that HOLY look

As someone who’s always had good eye area but shit lower third, I agree with this post 100% :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, diggbicc, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
yeah but hes the worlds most attractive man/greatest supermodel because of his eyes
View attachment 343047
eyes are what give u that HOLY look
Wrong, his eyes alone won't make him unique, its his insane harmony everything on his face rhymes together almost perfectly. Put his eye area on someone like cavill and he won't become more attractive to Chico, Harmony is very very important.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper

Also, don't forget that on top of all that, all these features need to cohabitate in Harmony.
most irl “chads” are 5-6 psl tall wide framed and status maxxed

a
Woah look at that hunter eye slayer next to that round eyed cuck

JUST LOL
Not
i agree OP, but without good eyes you will never be top tier. Maybe 6 psl at the very very most

Wrong, his eyes alone won't make him unique, its his insane harmony everything on his face rhymes together almost perfectly. Put his eye area on someone like cavill and he won't become more attractive to Chico, Harmony is very very important.
i definitely agree, but his eyes are a very large part of his attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Idc I just want a good eye area

eyes>jaw in pictures
jaw>>>>>eyes IRL in motion

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy, Pillarman and Deleted member 3043
The jaw is important, Just make sure it aligns with other features. The jaw will always be #1 so long as you don't have round protruding eyes. Good post.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Lower third>everything
even completely cucked eye area can be saved with a great lower third

• Love it
  • +1
My lower third is complete and utter dog shit. Someone tell me what to do. My jaw is SLIGHTLY recessed, doesn't have much mass in any direction, it just kills the way my entire face looks.

• +1
cucked?

he has top tier eyes for a pretty boy wtf u on?
negative canthal tilt and eyebrows, weak undereye support/sclera show is top tier ? :feelskek: he's frauding in that pic tbh his name is jacob elordi

• +1
IMG 20190228 WA0091
Indeed

• +1
Top percentile eye area with mid percentile jaw > Mid percentile eye area with top percentile jaw

• +1
  • +1
342582 1ebd327b38ed5f27689d28ddea442395

AQ4y9Zu

God tier undereye support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 5'8manlet