Eye area and dark circles

K

kysmog

I am only here to maximize my looks!
I like to think my eye area is good but i have struggled with dark circles since i was a kid. Sleep 8 hours every night and use cerave eye cream and volufiline, been using those for around a month now. I also take Iron and other supplements to help but nothing seems to work. Considering fillers but I want to see if there is anything else i could try
(this is unfrauded - no filter, or squinting)
IMG 4912

looks like same case as me just shit hollowing needs surgery so fillers grafts or implants. Makeup didnt work for me hollow just gets through it

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
looks like same case as me just shit hollowing needs surgery so fillers grafts or implants. Makeup didnt work for me hollow just gets through it
probably going to try makeup, a BB cream or something and if it doesn’t work or looks gay i’ll just go ahead and get fillers when i’m 18

just accept it. it's not that big of a deal to spend thousands on fillers and makeup.

just accept it. it's not that big of a deal to spend thousands on fillers and makeup.
I hate them tho. They are a lot better than they used to be but i can’t fix them permanently naturally and nobody says anything about them but it makes me feel like i look like im sick or dirty

probably going to try makeup, a BB cream or something and if it doesn’t work or looks gay i’ll just go ahead and get fillers when i’m 18
all did that concealer everything brah its over

• So Sad
Reactions: kysmog
I like to think my eye area is good but i have struggled with dark circles since i was a kid. Sleep 8 hours every night and use cerave eye cream and volufiline, been using those for around a month now. I also take Iron and other supplements to help but nothing seems to work. Considering fillers but I want to see if there is anything else i could try
View attachment 2631938
i have exact same dark circles

View attachment 2631938
im buying vitamin c serum they say it works

View attachment 2631938
be patient with the volufiline, wait a few more months before making any conclusions

be patient with the volufiline, wait a few more months before making any conclusions
will do, wasn’t planning on stopping it anytime soon but just wanted to hear more options

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
will do, wasn’t planning on stopping it anytime soon but just wanted to hear more options
i'd just accept it, cost for fixing it is quite high. Focus on other things imo

View attachment 2631938
Just use a bit of concealer if it really bothers u. I dont think its a big failo but its not great either. They look a little environmental tho not just due to lack of fat so maybe you could improve them with more sleep idk

try this 5% caffeine liquid, seems to work for me, although i dont have it as bad as u

View attachment 2631938
@Chadethnic101 a case for fillers or no?

This is definitely, 100% hyperpigmentation. Its just an excess of melanin. Are you Indian/Pakistani?

4-n butylresorcinol is the most powerful depigmenter atm. See if you can get some. It has no known adverse effects as far as I know. People don't report any irritation with it either.

Hydroquinone/arbutin/kojic acid are dangerous to soft tissues and cause a lot of irritation so save them as a last resort even though they are quite good at depigmenting. Hydroquinone in particular can end up making hyperpigmentation worse. very dangerous but unusually popular ingredient.

Azelaic Acid is weaker than the above, but is a cheap, safe and accessible option.

vitamin c is a very weak depigmenter. you should use it as a general skin health thing, not for melasma control.

This is definitely, 100% hyperpigmentation. Its just an excess of melanin. Are you Indian/Pakistani?

4-n butylresorcinol is the most powerful depigmenter atm. See if you can get some. It has no known adverse effects as far as I know. People don't report any irritation with it either.

Hydroquinone/arbutin/kojic acid are dangerous to soft tissues and cause a lot of irritation so save them as a last resort even though they are quite good at depigmenting. Hydroquinone in particular can end up making hyperpigmentation worse. very dangerous but unusually popular ingredient.

Azelaic Acid is weaker than the above, but is a cheap, safe and accessible option.

vitamin c is a very weak depigmenter. you should use it as a general skin health thing, not for melasma control.
I’ll look into thanks. And no, i’m not indian or pakistani I am 75% white (germany and english) and 25% mexican

I’ll look into thanks. And no, i’m not indian or pakistani I am 75% white (germany and english) and 25% mexican
surprising. This pattern of hyperpigmentation is an indian trait. even the way it intensifies near the eye corner and spreads across the upper eyelid and brows is exactly the same as ours.
do ur parents have it?

surprising. This pattern of hyperpigmentation is an indian trait. even the way it intensifies near the eye corner and spreads across the upper eyelid and brows is exactly the same as ours.
do ur parents have it?
My mom has it, but she’s mexican and dutch
literally no indian DNA in my family JFL

can you point me in the direction of some 4-n butylresorcinol products I can use?

View attachment 2631938
Concealer

can you point me in the direction of some 4-n butylresorcinol products I can use?
@Maalik are you able to? i don’t wanna buy some random one that doesn’t work