D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
Here is a pic of "gigachad", except his eye area is bad

you can tell something about his face is off

but when i photoshop gandy's eye area on him:

instant +2 psl
eye area is the most important feature of your face
i know ppl will say "water" but there are still many people who think jawline matters more
here is a morph where he keeps gandy's eye area, but i made his jawline shitty

despite his jawline being ass, this morph still mogs the original with bad eye area

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15065, Deleted member 5786, lutte and 8 others
the first eye area looks the best

girls dont like aspie hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, mogstar, Looks234 and 10 others
Girls would pick one

look at all the guys they simp for on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 14478, Looks234 and 2 others
Girls would pick one

most people on here can't rate and don't know what girls like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
2nd looks like an angry arab terrorist :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 9670
his eye area isnt even bad jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Titbot, TsarTsar444, germanlooks and 2 others
women dont care about eye area that much
stop obsessing over aspie shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member, Looks234 and 2 others
All the bugeyecles in this thread seething lmao. How that 360 vision feeling?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt" It's a fucking act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fucking Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckng sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fucking shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it.

• Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible
well good thing I have good eye area :)

• Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444
the first eye area looks the best

girls dont like aspie hunter eyes
Girls would pick one

women dont care about eye area that much
stop obsessing over aspie shit
Keep coping you utter bug eyed subhumans
Imagine thinking hunter eyes are a meme after getting Blackpilled. Literally every single really famous male model has hunter eyes

Muh girls like prey eyes
75AE2F7E 9F10 4D97 A858 743E1A5B2D04

678765CA 86CB 4E4C B22B D59A17D9305D

no girl ever would say she prefers vinnie hackers over gandys eyes. Just because many girls find hacker attractive doesn’t mean that his eyes are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member, Looks234 and 3 others
im not mad i just think you're being dumb

the first eye area looks the best and is what girls would choose.
almost every pretty boy has good/great eye area and if its bad like the first pic then it has great color to save it with mogger jaw and godo harmony as well.

i think ur referring to vinnie who doesnt have an ideal eye area though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13787 and Shrek2OnDvD
Imagine thinking hunter eyes are a meme after getting Blackpilled. Literally every single really famous male model has hunter eyes

Muh girls like prey eyes
View attachment 1370657
View attachment 1370658
no girl ever would say she prefers vinnie hackers over gandys eyes. Just because many girls find hacker attractive doesn’t mean that his eyes are.
I keep saying this, yet bug eyed guys here cant accept facts. They actually think this is attractive 😂

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 13787
im not mad i just think you're being dumb

the first eye area looks the best and is what girls would choose.
You can get away with bug eyes if you have other good features but most subhumans have none. Bug eyes are still bad though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You can get away with bug eyes if you have other good features but most subhumans have none. Bug eyes are still bad though
I never said bug eyes were good...

deep set eyes =/= hunter

• +1
Reactions: thecel, LastHopeForNorman and Enfant terrible
I keep saying this, yet bug eyed guys here cant accept facts. They actually think this is attractive 😂
View attachment 1370660
Eye area is law, more than jaw but both are really important

Screenshot 56
Screenshot 57

From mogger to absolute subhuman, and they both have good features, first guy has long midface but with good eye area he looks like a straight up mogger, same with tom cruise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member and 5 others

Muh girls like prey eyes
View attachment 1370657
View attachment 1370658
and girls like aspie models :feelshaha:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13332, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
View attachment 1370660
Gandy would be incel with prey eyes tbh.
He was a high inhib virgin but his hunter eyes safed him and made him the best known male model. The rest of his face is mostly just a bit above average but nothing extraordinary. Mainly his eye area makes him attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 13787
and girls like aspie models :feelshaha:
Bug eye cope.
There are tons of women who love Gandy jfl.
But there are even better hunter eye areas appeal wise like these two for example:
C41A5064 C5CF 40E6 A0F1 A045B082E221

D79D6BF5 6A8F 4F76 A874 59552BA01E86

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 9670, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person

Muh girls like prey eyes
View attachment 1370657
View attachment 1370658
Vinnie doesn't have bug eyes tho jfl, his eyes look aesthetic and good, but Gandy obviously mogs. But both eye areas in the OP post are not good, the second one looks way to angry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Biiyo03 and germanlooks
I never said bug eyes were good...

deep set eyes =/= hunter
There probably triggered because they only have eyes and nothing else.
You are destroying their dreams right here

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 9670
There probably triggered because they only have eyes and nothing else.
You are destroying their dreams right here

I could say the same about you, frog eye.

I'm not taking away the importance of other features such as ratios,jaw,collagen soft features etc. but eye area is easily the most important after ratios, then probably jaw and collagen after, but like I said to look as aesthetic as possible you need to have all 4 since most people aren't johnny depp where they're 6.25 psl with (not bug eye) but not an aeshetic eye either.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I could say the same about you, frog eye.

I'm not taking away the importance of other features such as ratios,jaw,collagen soft features etc. but eye area is easily the most important after ratios, then probably jaw and collagen after, but like I said to look as aesthetic as possible you need to have all 4 since most people aren't johnny depp where they're 6.25 psl with (not bug eye) but not an aeshetic eye either.
i dont have bug eyes but dont have hunter eyes either

i have eyes like him
mike-vogel-during-diesel-presents-young-hollywood-awards-countdown-picture-id119233413

i dont have bug eyes but dont have hunter eyes either

i have eyes like him
mike-vogel-during-diesel-presents-young-hollywood-awards-countdown-picture-id119233413
That's very good eyeshape

Don't listen to autists on here
Nobody said eyes like these are ugly. They are just worse than hunter eyes. You also don’t need a Brad Pitt or cavill jaw in order to have a good jaw. But still a Pitt or cavill jaw would be even better

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Nobody said eyes like these are ugly. They are just worse than hunter eyes. You also don’t need a Brad Pitt or cavill jaw in order to have a good jaw. But still a Pitt or cavill jaw would be even better
tom-welling.jpg

Do you really think hunter eyes would make him better looking ?
I think it would be looksmin for him atleast.

tom-welling.jpg

It would looksmax him for sure, his biggest looksmin is probably his eyebrow shape and tilt.

He's still a 7psl mogger when he was in his prime even though his eyes arent that aesthetically pleasing or ideal.

Eye area is law, more than jaw but both are really important

View attachment 1370662View attachment 1370663

From mogger to absolute subhuman, and they both have good features, first guy has long midface but with good eye area he looks like a straight up mogger, same with tom cruise.
Nope jaw is law. Every chad has A good jaw but not every chad has a good eye area.

10347E4C DF05 4238 AB56 A4918B4C79DB
10844AA2 8CCD 411F BFC2 2A53627DF1CA

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
tom-welling.jpg

In his case he would definitely improve with more hunterish eyes. Doesn’t need to be Gandy or o pry tier but his current eyes are only carried by color.

But there are some extreme rare exceptions.
Cavill for example descends with gandys eye area atleast in appeal. In aesthetics it might be an improvement but in appeal not.
The reason for this is that his face has already hypermasc bones (jaw, skull, browridge) and with hunter eyes on top he wouldn’t have a single high trust and softer feature.
E0DD4BB7 8E66 4FE8 883F B4FEBBC75F39
6B0AA1CA 1C5E 4080 B2E7 D1ACDA5BD345

But since 99.9% of men don’t have cavills bones hunter eyes will improve almost everyone

Nope jaw is law. Every chad has A good jaw but not every chad has a good eye area.

View attachment 1370710View attachment 1370711
Rami Malek has good appeal sure, but it mainly derives from his status.

If you put him on a street next to a guy with good eyes and slightly above average bones (or average) he'll get mogged hard by them (disregarding status)

Rami Malek has good features and has one BIG falio which is his eyes, Blackops2cel on the other hand is an anomaly, an improved eye area wont fix him for shit. Wimp Skull/long midface/Bad FWHR/ Shit bones/ bad facial proportions/ carrot neck and rounded hairline

So many bad bad bad features that an improved eye area wont do jack fuckign shit for him.

Some examples of chads without great bones are chris hemsworth/yousef/Chico. all are above average bones but nothing insane

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and hebbewem
lower third is law

there are multiple incels who have blue hunter eyes like myself

i never met a guy with good lower third who was virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Rami Malek has good appeal sure, but it mainly derives from his status.

If you put him on a street next to a guy with good eyes and slightly above average bones (or average) he'll get mogged hard by them (disregarding status)

Rami Malek has good features and has one BIG falio which is his eyes, Blackops2cel on the other hand is an anomaly, an improved eye area wont fix him for shit. Wimp Skull/long midface/Bad FWHR/ Shit bones/ bad facial proportions/ carrot neck and rounded hairline

So many bad bad bad features that an improved eye area wont do jack fuckign shit for him.

Some examples of chads without great bones are chris hemsworth/yousef/Chico. all are above average bones but nothing insane
Respectfully disagree. You can’t actually tell me eye area matters more than your jaw. Also Chico and hemsworths bones aren’t bad.

Look at who girls thirst over

A18E357E ECB2 4E27 A6E5 4F50F9446C23
89F6E7A3 A4FE 4C22 94DC 7268E55F2A84

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13332
stick to jerking off to femboys bud
979B9AF5 302B 4169 9578 DF008A81989C
97DBA15A 7C4A 4EFC BA00 8F50C08620C6

• JFL
Respectfully disagree. You can’t actually tell me eye area matters more than your jaw. Also Chico and hemsworths bones aren’t bad.

Look at who girls thirst over

View attachment 1370788View attachment 1370789
Both have above average eyes (Not by a lot though). I my self dont think hunter eyes like gandy's are the best for appeal.. most of the eyes like jorge del rio/Travis Fimmel/Meeks/Jason lewis is ideal imo.

Now give these guys eyes like blackops2cel and watch how the girls scatter away.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Looks234 and Deleted member 13332
lower third is law

there are multiple incels who have blue hunter eyes like myself

i never met a guy with good lower third who was virgin
Masculine lower third= masc low inhib giga nt behavior
Take physiognomy pill or how it called

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
Both have above average eyes (Not by a lot though). I my self dont think hunter eyes like gandy's are the best for appeal.. most of the eyes like jorge del rio/Travis Fimmel/Meeks/Jason lewis is ideal imo.

Now give these guys eyes like blackops2cel and watch how the girls scatter away.
That’s what I’m saying. You only need above average eyes to be attractive. But a chad jaw is the bare minimum to be good looking.

A good Eye area is a big halo but it’s not required like your jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13332
Masculine lower third= masc low inhib giga nt behavior
Take physiognomy pill or how it called
you dont need to be NTmaxxed to get a gf if you have a masculine lower third

• +1
That’s what I’m saying. You only need above average eyes to be attractive. But a chad jaw is the bare minimum to be good looking.
7b37f396362ac72bf521cf81ce4d1691fad29a2d.png
do i have chad jaw?:forcedsmile: girls call me cute btw

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Looks234
you dont need to be NTmaxxed to get a gf if you have a masculine lower third
but you will be ntmaxxed because if lower third dominates your face you are naturaly extroverted iv seeen it million times