Eye area changes

Pubertymaxxer3

Pubertymaxxer3

Solstice
Will your eye area change significantly with puberty?

Will your eye area change significantly with puberty?
If lucky yes since you might get a browridge
Hooding your eyes but your just 14 so it should change, Here's me 14-16 (not a good representation of eye area improvement buy you get the idea)
23F4DEA6 9302 4A0B B475 34E64CF720A9

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, needsolution, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
No significant changes, probably no changes at all.
But what can change defenetely is the "look out of your eyes", because this is dependent of your character. Your character will manifest on your face over time, and this applies especially for your eyes.
So for example when you become a depressed rotter, it will show in your eyes over the time, when you are happy and content, then these feeling will also manifest in how you look. (And these things have a huge impact on your looks in my opinion, so it is comparable with changes in the eye area, but on a different way...)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399 and Pubertymaxxer3
no, don't expect significant change tbh
you might get better hooding but if your ipd or your pfl are trash then focus on other things

• So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
No, not really. You are born with your eye area and it will look like that before and after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Norwooder, Greeicy and 1 other person
No, not really. You are born with your eye area and it will look like that before and after puberty.
Thats cope.
My eye area changed a lot during my teens.
My undereye support got better, brows lowered a bit, eyelashes and brows are way better now, also my eyes are vertically narrow now and seem to be a bit wider horizontally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Cornnyy, Saturn and 2 others
Thats cope.
My undereye support got better, brows lowered a bit, eyelashes and brows are way better now, also my eyes are vertically narrow now and seem to be a bit wider horizontally.
lifefuel

Thats cope.
chad

• +1
Good thing i have catmaxxed barrett eyes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and didntreadlol
Thats cope.

Overall look of their eyes is the same, obviously they got better brows and lashes but still. Barrett has always had reptile eyes, o'pry has always had hooding and lachowski always had aegyo sal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Pubertymaxxer3 and Greeicy
Not really. You can tell if a kid is going to have hunter eyes pretty much when he's a toddler.
IMG 4566

Look at pics of Sean O'Pry and Jordan Barrett when they were toddlers. Their eyes look more narrow because their skull is simply bigger than it was when they were kids.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and didntreadlol
  • +1
from bug eyes at 14 to hunter eyes at 17 thanks to puberty

• +1