Eye Area copers are Eugenes

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Only socially stunted users thinks “eye area>lower third”.

They think this because they, too, have good eyes, but a shit face overall.

But notice how almost all the IRL slayers here think “jaw>eye area.”

Pretty obvious which one is most reliable.

eye area>lower third :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Photos are cucked, they really emphasise eye area over lower third, despite lower third being way more important in motion, which is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656 and tylerhunter97
Both matter

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 6401, Hector and 4 others
I'd still prefer eye area over lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6401
What slayer think dosent matter . But those that say eye area>jaw have bad eye areas . And those that have good jaws and say jaw>eye area are just coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
I have high tier eyes and id trade them for high tier jaw in a heartbeat. A truly high tier jaw is breathtaking IRL.

mantas armalis | Tumblr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, draco, PjSon and 3 others

Can't see pics or vid.

Eye area > Lower third.

Both matter, but eyes matter more.

If you have a <55mm IPD with NCT and low PFL, it is beyond over and you should be tying your rope. They are pretty much unfix-able.

If you have great hunter eyes with good IPD and PFL with a PCT, you will get attention from women without a great lower third anyways.

If your lower third isn't the best, you have a small chin or jaw, fillers and implants can always save you + give you Chad tier results that you can't get from chewing.

I'd rather have the best eyes and an average jaw, ramus and chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, Darkstrand and 2 others
Having a god tier jaw is more valuable imo. It's more rare. I'm talking about a jaw that is absolutely "striking". You can achieve pretty good eye area through surgery, the same can't necessarily be said about jaws.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, godlikesz and Darkstrand
Only lifefuel for eye-area copers is that a lower third can be achieved to whatever degree through appliances, osteotomies,implants etc. where decent harmony can be achieved fairly easily

Eye area modification is very difficult, nuanced and requires a highly skilled surgeon and even then a lot of the results lack the desired harmony.

In their base form jaw coper> eye coper, but looksmaxxed eye copers will basically be complete after fixing lower thirds but jaw copers wont have such great harmony with eye area makeovers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Everything matters you can't cope with anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, godlikesz, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
You can't be strikingly beautiful without a top tier eye area.
Whereas it's totally possible with an average lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6401, godlikesz and 2 others
This is you staring at the monitor with your protruding bugeyes making yet another cope thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Nosecel, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others

Take it from me I'm a good example of high tier eye area, normal jaw and chin. I get alot of compliments from girls my age and older saying how good my eye area is. It's like they can't look at me when I look at them they look away. Idk it weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fuark my lower 3rd is like 8psl in pics but worse irl while my eye area is worse in pics but 8psl irl, surely a bad combo since the first matters more irl while the second is more important in photos

• +1
I agree

I was on a sex and relationships forum a few weeks ago

And women were raving at jawline

One chick was listing all the guys she's fucked because they had a chiseled jaw.

She even said 'if he has a chizzled jaw he's 70% in'

No talk of eyes at all.

I really think men notice eyes more than jaw.

Otherwise @shortuglyandbrown wouldn't be so frustrated. He has a God tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5656
most bs thread od 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Take it from me I'm a good example of high tier eye area, normal jaw and chin. I get alot of compliments from girls my age and older saying how good my eye area is. It's like they can't look at me when I look at them they look away. Idk it weird.
Fuck... I mog your eye shape but I never get compliments cause I have shit lashes and literally shit colored eyes so noone even cares

• +1
Fuck... I mog your eye shape but I never get compliments cause I have shit lashes and literally shit colored eyes so noone even cares
What's ur eyeshape

Last edited:
  • +1
If your eye area is really that good, please share the CT scans of your skull so that we can replicate it with an implant and ascend. I'm serious, I think we could even crowdfund this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
If your eye area is really that good, please share the CT scans of your skull so that we can replicate it with an implant and ascend. I'm serious, I think we could even crowdfund this
I unfortunately have no CT scans brother :confused:

• +1
true, definitively top tier lower third matters more irl than top tier eye area :
take cavill and de poot,who is more attractive ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656, godlikesz and 1 other person
  • +1
It's really simple. Women are more blackpilled on jaws. They know what a recessed jaw look like, they know what a good jawline look like. They get told by everyone that a strong masculine jaw is everything. Once women see your lower third is bad, they immediately lose all respect for you, and you're not considered a potential mating partner.

Show me a celebrity, famous person, or even anyone who slays who has a subhuman jaw? It doesn't exist. Show me one with subhuman eye area. There's a dozen examples.

On forums like these, eye area matter more, because it matter more in pictures, and it's what's easiest to critique. But in real life, jaw matter way more. Having a good eye area irl really isn't that uncommon either. Most people have very little upper eyelid exposure, a decent amount have hooded eyes, etc. Obviously hunter eyes and that god-tier bone-structure and eye shape is really uncommon though. But overall I'd go for jaw > eyes. If you have average eye-area, literally just get lower eyelid retraction surgery + almond eye surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5656
Really weird, I'd say similar to O'pry with a bit less hooding and more PCT
Sorry I can't believe you don't get compliments if you have better eye area than this. Do you mind sharing a photo?

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-11-07.39.01.jpg
    PicsArt_04-11-07.39.01.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Can't see pics or vid.

Eye area > Lower third.

Both matter, but eyes matter more.

If you have a <55mm IPD with NCT and low PFL, it is beyond over and you should be tying your rope. They are pretty much unfix-able.

If you have great hunter eyes with good IPD and PFL with a PCT, you will get attention from women without a great lower third anyways.

If your lower third isn't the best, you have a small chin or jaw, fillers and implants can always save you + give you Chad tier results that you can't get from chewing.

I'd rather have the best eyes and an average jaw, ramus and chin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, tyronelite and 7 others
You didn't read my post.

Either way the good eyed guy will mog the other after jaw surgeries.

Most jaw surgeries I see are unsuccessful, or have a bad result. Or very little improvement, that's the problem. With eyes, assuming you're average, literally just get almond eye surgery for the optimal shape. It's not quite hunter eyes, but it's definitely not round. Your eye area will ascend, espeically if you have lower eyelid retraction as well.

You can't really ascend your jaw, and make it a "striking feature" without making it look fake. You literally need implants and shit. Most eye surgeries doesn't even need that.

• +1
Sorry I can't believe you don't get compliments if you have better eye area than this. Do you mind sharing a photo?
Ok , on a second note my brows are also pretty bad in comparison...
I don’t really wanna share a pic until I finished at least MSE, you can pm me if you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
Bones are cope. Only coloring + nt matters

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and didntreadlol
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, tyronelite and 5 others
Hunter prey
hunter eyes beat everything bruh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
ur avi eye area mogs them JFL. Just be a 4 legged mammal bro!
Cat smile
Barrett smile
Cat jeff
just be jordan or jeff , they indeed mogs , but that guy i posted have anyway top tier hunter eyes , just the rest is not that good

Last edited:
  • +1