Eye Area doesn't matter as much in motion

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
The only thing that matters in motion is having thick dark eyebrows and light eyes. All the hunter eye shit is not needed in motion.

It's why guys like Delon, Bundy, Pattinson, Leto, etc eye areas look like shit in pictures but insane in motion.

2830435923 0e06bf3109 b
Robert pattinson gq going crazy
Fc91949481992ba7025d12e50d9cd5e7
3wvI3NypaeiiMbNadloAY8tdjqM
Intro 1641566784
23rd annual gotham independent film awards   reception
2870315 ca8abf6188b002c981e42648a007ac3b
Cillian Murphy 2014

None of these guys have hunter eyes, but in motion they look like complete gigachads. All you need is light eyes and good eyebrows to have a good eye area in motion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Mewton, KDA Player and 10 others
why are you so obsessed with light eyes though? do you have light eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16380
where is stallone

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Richard_Hungwell and galego123
The only thing that matters in motion is having thick dark eyebrows and light eyes. All the hunter eye shit is not needed in motion.

It's why guys like Delon, Bundy, Pattinson, Leto, etc eye areas look like shit in pictures but insane in motion.

View attachment 1665555View attachment 1665557View attachment 1665559View attachment 1665560View attachment 1665562View attachment 1665563View attachment 1665568

None of these guys have hunter eyes, but in motion they look like complete gigachads. All you need is light eyes and good eyebrows to have a good eye area in motion.
well having low upper eyelid exposure does help a lot indeed but I do agree that canthal tilt is overrated here, like having a positive canthal tilt is a good feature but not as crucial as what people make it out to be. tbhngl.

eyes for photos jaw in motion I've always said that

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14693

View attachment 1665555View attachment 1665557View attachment 1665559View attachment 1665560View attachment 1665562View attachment 1665563View attachment 1665568

cillian murphy , vinne hacker also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
How much difference? Does he look more dark triad?
FaceApp 1651685554361

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, galego123, Prince88 and 5 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18418
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Looks like a normie/ltn now. From 7/10 to 4.5/10 (for white guys).
Hmm I think he looks still above average, but looks like a balkan slav now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, elzde95 and 2 others
Hunter eyes are cope tbh, all you need for good eye area is

- low set brows
- good lashes
- good color (optional)
- neutral or positive tilt

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 16380
me too but why the obsession then, it'll just make you feel miserable forever, or are you wearing lenses?
is lensemaxxing legit tho?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and bogii
is lensemaxxing legit tho?
nah after I started wearing them I felt like a miserable cuck, it's so obvious you're wearing them and annoying too.

But if your low inhib mogger wear them it doesn't look too bad only if they really look in your eyes they'll notice the big pupil hole

me too but why the obsession then, it'll just make you feel miserable forever, or are you wearing lenses?
eyecos/kerato

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Pitt haved hunter eyes, he only lacked stronger browridges and maybe better eyebrows, also light eyes are necesary If there are some contrast between eyebrows, skin and hair. Still light eyes halo a lot most of the pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

View attachment 1665555View attachment 1665557View attachment 1665559View attachment 1665560View attachment 1665562View attachment 1665563View attachment 1665568View attachment 1665593

Repeat after me: "Muh Hunter Eyes Cope" :feelsokman:

• JFL
Wow, the blueeyespill is just brutal....

FaceApp 1651686219594

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787, LightSkinNoob and 6 others
why are you so obsessed with light eyes though? do you have light eyes?
Here is a good example of light color cope - Mr. Kortajarena himself:

Kortajarena

Then we go here:

And what do we see??
Kortajarena stats

HE HAS GREEN EYES GREEN EYES!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ok, very noticeable without professional exposure! Clearly ascends him +10 PSL - from 7 PSL into 17 PSL :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Richard_Hungwell and bogii

- low set brows
- good lashes
- good color (optional)
Absolutely agree, but you forgot THE MOST important thing: eyes have to be DEEP SET.

All Chads have this feature. Absolutely important for good eyes, like Delon's, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Richard_Hungwell, elzde95 and 3 others

View attachment 1665620

Then we go here:

And what do we see??
View attachment 1665621

Ok, very noticeable without professional exposure! Clearly ascends him +10 PSL - from 7 PSL into 17 PSL :feelshehe:
yea you're right this is only ascending on pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

View attachment 1665620

Then we go here:

And what do we see??
View attachment 1665621

Ok? Just have an absolutely perfect eye area to compensate for your shit eye color bro.

Even still he has lighter eyes. He would be a terrachad with blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Good_Little_Goy
Absolutely agree, but you forgot THE MOST important thing: eyes have to be DEEP SET.

All Chads have this feature. Absolutely important for good eyes, like Delon's, etc.
Delon, Fiennes, Murphy, Pitt, Leto, etc don't have deep set eyes.

I have both but it's not much of a halo bc of my recessed jaws. Besides, no one looks at me because I have dark under eye circles.

Delon, Fiennes, Murphy, Pitt, Leto, etc don't have deep set eyes.
They do. (y)

How do you define deep-set eyes, i wonder?

PS. And also Chico HAS HUNTER EYES FYI (y)

Last edited:
Ok? Just have an absolutely perfect eye area to compensate for your shit eye color bro.

Would he?
815e5ab6fa36c21f16bdd559a1a727c4
FaceApp 1651686792629

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
cope

• +1

You did not get my point.

I was arguing that eye color is NOT NOTICEABLE IN REAL LIFE, and IN SIMPLE PHOTOS. (y)
As such, EYE COLOR IS CLOSE TO ZERO PSL addition (y)

PS. Since when is "green" shitty color ROFL :feelshehe:
It is more beautiful than blue by a mile on good exposure photos :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

Sadly i think my eyes arent deepset

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 7725

View attachment 1665555View attachment 1665557View attachment 1665559View attachment 1665560View attachment 1665562View attachment 1665563View attachment 1665568View attachment 1665593

right, all these eye areas look like shit in pictures

opinion discarded

Sadly i think my eyes arent deepset
No worries, mine neither...

In order to call eyes deep set you need:
1) good brow ridge with low brows (deep from above)
2) good undereye support (deep from below) - i personally lack this :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Few guys have such eyes.

"Hunter eyes" actually MEAN that you have deep-set eyes. So, these are good eyes. But you can have some scleral show, or no almond eyes, but if you have the deep-set property, those eyes will look good (y)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18840
Man, you realize that his eyes are green? They are just not visible in the left photo?

When you do your modification, you do not take the shadows into account. His eyes you made on the right NEVER look like that (refer to my Cavill photo above, he has blue eyes), they will look DARK.

What you created on the right - is a "typical guy, coping with cheap color lenses", since light reflection is incorrect :feelsokman:

- low set brows
- good lashes
- good color (optional)
Cope too much UEE or scleral show is a killer.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16380
OP must be a paid promoter for Stroma.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16380 and bogii
Stroma is dogshit and I've said it many times. Only an uninformed idiot larping as muh high IQ like you would think that .

this is honestly super cope
i would burn myself in hellish fires for 5 years and sacrifice my entire family for good pfl with ideal pct

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Stroma is dogshit and I've said it many times. Only an uninformed idiot larping as muh high IQ like you would think that .
You must have the highest level of autism to not see the satire nature of my comment.

Rather be low IQ than autistic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
  • +1