Eye Area >>> Everything else

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
Funny how I only need to have an upper eyelid surgery and I'll stop being incel-tier

Upper eyelid exposure is truly disgusting and unnatural to look at. Once that 30 min surgery is done, goodbye incels.me (megacope)

I'll jump from 3-4 PSL to 7. Eye area is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Lorsss
pm me your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I agree with you tbh
@JustChris

• +1
pretty good post

• +1
sunglasses max

• +1
Yeah tbh

• +1
most men have eyelied exposure and aren't incels. after doing the surgery you will find another cope as to why you are incel

• +1
most men have eyelied exposure and aren't incels. after doing the surgery you will find another cope as to why you are incel

minimal eyelid exposure is fine, i'm not saying hooded eyes should the norm.
HZeOuu0

similar

• +1
Cope
@JustChris

• +1
That’s dumb as fuck. I have upper eyelid exposure and it doesn’t stop me from fucking stacies. As other have said, once you get your surgery, you’ll find some other feature to focus on as well and you’ll need surgery for that too.

• +1
That’s dumb as fuck. I have upper eyelid exposure and it doesn’t stop me from fucking stacies. As other have said, once you get your surgery, you’ll find some other feature to focus on as well and you’ll need surgery for that too.

I think my nose is too big. Any ideas on how to make it look smaller (aside from growing a beard)?

• +1
I think my nose is too big. Any ideas on how to make it look smaller (aside from growing a beard)?

You pick up a combat sport. Chicks get wet when you tell them you kick ass for a profession.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
Its not upper eye lid exposure that kills you *facepalm*. Google zayn malik or marlon texeira. They both have upper eye lid exposure and have One of the most beautiful eye Area i have ever seen. If you similar to the pic above its your extreme NCT that make you look like ozil tier bug eyes

• +1
good under eye support> hooded eyelid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
You pick up a combat sport. Chicks get wet when you tell them you kick ass for a profession.
chicks get wet when you’re attractive. my boxer friend is fat ugly and short gets NO girls at all with his I KICK ASS FOR A PROFESSION! lmao nice cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, LooksJourney and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
  • +1
u have good eyes though. palpebral fissue lengtj and proportioned ipd matter way more which u have

• +1
chicks get wet when you’re attractive. my boxer friend is fat ugly and short gets NO girls at all with his I KICK ASS FOR A PROFESSION! lmao nice cope
Tricky is not fat nor ugly. I don’t see the problem with that.

• +1

what the fuck is this bluepilled shit on the site?
Its not upper eye lid exposure that kills you *facepalm*. Google zayn malik or marlon texeira. They both have upper eye lid exposure and have One of the most beautiful eye Area i have ever seen. If you similar to the pic above its your extreme NCT that make you look like ozil tier bug eyes

COPE that dude doesnt have NCT

• +1
what the fuck is this bluepilled shit on the site?

COPE that dude doesnt have NCT
It’s called reality. If your orbital bone along with your browridge doesn’t reduce upper eyelid exposure then no matter the surgery your eyes will still look like shit.

So before pushing someone into getting surgery; better weigh the pros and the cons.
Yeah, I’m sure telling them you practice video games 24 hours a day is better.

• +1
Yeah, I’m sure telling them you practice video games 24 hours a day is better.
If you look good then it doesn’t matter if you play video games

• +1
If you look good then it doesn’t matter if you play video games

It does tho. If two guys are good looking, one of them stays indoors all day long playing games while the other one plays rugby, basketball or practices a combat sport, guess who’s gonna get his dick sucked first?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deltoid
u can lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Galactic IQ

• +1
Funny how I only need to have an upper eyelid surgery and I'll stop being incel-tier

Upper eyelid exposure is truly disgusting and unnatural to look at. Once that 30 min surgery is done, goodbye incels.me (megacope)

eye area is the most important thing, you may be tall, muscular, masculine, good low-thirded but the upper eyelid exposure makes you unattractive.

• +1
I think scelera/sepaku eyes (the whites at bottom of your eyes shows) is worse than having upper eyelid exposure tbh ngl

• +1
It does tho. If two guys are good looking, one of them stays indoors all day long playing games while the other one plays rugby, basketball or practices a combat sport, guess who’s gonna get his dick sucked first?
its hard having a discussion with most people here, "im not attractive like Gandy so im gonna sit home and rot because if you're not attractive nothing else matters"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deltoid and JustChris
eye area is the most important thing, you may be tall, muscular, masculine, good low-thirded but the upper eyelid exposure makes you unattractive.

Asdf

CCCCCCOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6'3 wide framed. Eyes don't mean shieeettttttt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deltoid
the one who stays indoors cuz while the sporty guy is practicing his cope combat sport the chad gamer is getting his dicked sucked while catching dubs on fortnite

• +1
the one who stays indoors cuz while the sporty guy is practicing his cope combat sport the chad gamer is getting his dicked sucked while catching dubs on fortnite
you're too high inhib to go do a ocmbat sports because you're scared of a smack, I doubt you even have the balls to step into a gym and spar

• +1
I have a terrible eye area, but it's the lower part which is bad and droopy and recessed due to my shit maxilla.

• +1
This is simple logic. As an example I’m more introverted and can sit in the house all day satisfied, read, or play games when I’m finished working and lifting. If I didn’t force myself to get out and socialize or even just get on tinder to invite women over I wouldn’t get laid. It’s not as simple as just being good looking and women just randomnly show up at your door even though you’ve never interacted with them. Also, what makes a face is attractive is all aspects of it coming together. It’s not some singular thing that makes a face attractive. I have slight eyelid exposure too.

• +1
you're too high inhib to go do a ocmbat sports because you're scared of a smack, I doubt you even have the balls to step into a gym and spar
:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation: IM SO SCARED AND HIGH INHIB :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation: stop coping. fighting sports dont get u pussy lmfaoo

• +1
:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation: IM SO SCARED AND HIGH INHIB :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation: stop coping. fighting sports dont get u pussy lmfaoo
i never said do a combat sport to get laid lol, people take combat sports for self defence and for the competitive aspect of it, combat sports could be a cure for anxiety which most people here have when talking to a girl, you don't have to look like david laid in order to get laid, the average bloke can slay too.

• +1
i never said do a combat sport to get laid lol, people take combat sports for self defence and for the competitive aspect of it, combat sports could be a cure for anxiety which most people here have when talking to a girl, you don't have to look like david laid in order to get laid, the average bloke can slay too.
but the point is that the average bloke will never he able to slay to the capacity of david laid.

• +1
Legit, even normies know this to some extent. "Eyes are the windows to the soul". Never began for my deathnic ass tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Legit, even normies know this to some extent. "Eyes are the windows to the soul". Never began for my deathnic ass tbh.
Never began for anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Never_Began
This is simple logic. As an example I’m more introverted and can sit in the house all day satisfied, read, or play games when I’m finished working and lifting. If I didn’t force myself to get out and socialize or even just get on tinder to invite women over I wouldn’t get laid. It’s not as simple as just being good looking and women just randomnly show up at your door even though you’ve never interacted with them. Also, what makes a face is attractive is all aspects of it coming together. It’s not some singular thing that makes a face attractive. I have slight eyelid exposure too.
Obviously you’re not gonna get laid if you never leave the house, no matter how good looking you are.

• +1

Upper eyelid exposure is ridcilously normal. If you've winded up on this site in the first place, its probably not your biggest facial flaws.
That being said you will probably be somewhat bether looking.

• +1