Eye area - fillers?

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Shitty photos but wearing sunglasses really drives home how much my eye area failos me.

Beard is still a bit ginger but I think it has gotten a little better with MT2 usage compared to my last photos.

Could fillers be a good temporary solution to my under eye area? It only needs to last 1-2 years, then I will get infraorbital saddle implants.

Not sure I can fix scleral show with fillers though.

Attachments

• IMG_20220801_145152772_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    IMG_20220801_145152772_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220801_145318060_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    IMG_20220801_145318060_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
Nah lose weight and run nick Bateman game. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
upper eyelid fillers + botox to lower eyebrows

upper eyelid fillers + botox to lower eyebrows

That solves the upper orbits, but what about the lower?

Nah lose weight and run nick Bateman game. :Comfy:

I think having Nick Bateman's eye area would be a great improvement. Right now I look like an uglier version of Rhett McLaughlin (several girls on tinder have compared me to him).

I think having Nick Bateman's eye area would be a great improvement. Right now I look like an uglier version of Rhett McLaughlin (several girls on tinder have compared me to him).
Underye fillers aren't good- they can migrate

maybe fat transfer under eye

For undereye area you can do infraorbital rim implants or fat grafts if the problem isn't that big.

Underye fillers aren't good- they can migrate

maybe fat transfer under eye

Can they still be dissolved easily once they migrated?

I'm just looking for a stopgap solution to last one year or so, not planning on topping up the fillers.

For undereye area you can do infraorbital rim implants or fat grafts if the problem isn't that big.

Infraorbital rim implants are the proper solution for sure, it's definitely a big problem and will only get worse with aging.

I will get these along with bimax but that is a year or two away yet.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

I'm just looking for a stopgap solution to last one year or so, not planning on topping up the fillers.
Yeah they can.

Get it with a good injector who does a lot of stuff like this, and get only a small amount of lower eyelid filler

Infraorbital rim implants are the proper solution for sure, it's definitely a big problem and will only get worse with aging.

I will get these along with bimax but that is a year or two away yet.
Yeah implants are the best deal, filler only fucks up faces. Bimax unfortunately can't do much for undereye area

Lose weight fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Vain786
Death tier uee holy shit

your eyes look so weird

@Biggdink this whachu mean by uee?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Shitty photos but wearing sunglasses really drives home how much my eye area failos me.

Beard is still a bit ginger but I think it has gotten a little better with MT2 usage compared to my last photos.

Could fillers be a good temporary solution to my under eye area? It only needs to last 1-2 years, then I will get infraorbital saddle implants.

Not sure I can fix scleral show with fillers though.
Zestymaxxed