EYE-AREA - For those who suffer from a small negative Canthal tilt like I do, GTFIH!

How is your Canthal tilt?

• Super positive

• Slightly positive

• Neutral

• Slightly negative

• Negative af

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Photo 2020 06 07 23 09 07

Recently learned about the Canthal tilt; negative, neutral and positive and I know that canthoplasty is probably the only real-way to make a difference, but there are some minor exercises we can try to see how far we can get. No-harm in a little trial and error.

This lady is widely popular for face exercises and her tips for lifting-up your canthal tilt seem like they're worth a try.

I predictably know this thread will have about a dozen "Cope, only surgery works" from BlackPill love making incel teenagers, but just remember one thing, there is no-harm in trying. At least till surgery comes along and yes I will be getting it. @Johann0815 you also need to get your ass in here, just don't spam the thread with your pictures.

Also left a poll at top guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad, Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
imagine falling for gook beauty tricks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 4562 and 24 others
imagine falling for gook beauty tricks
It’s been working for me. I had slight negative but now it’s neutral after 2 weeks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, A23ghskung, Chadeep and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Chadeep and hairyballscel
rat piss

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, A23ghskung, ritalinredemption and 4 others
gtfo u delusional piece of shit
Got mad just because I fixed an insecurity of mine. Just know that it hasn’t changed at all since it became neutral

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Chadeep and Incoming
Some doctors injected hgh into the outer eye as experimental procedure, not sure how that turned out tho

You Don't Have SMALL EYES, Your EYES ARE JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FACE. LOL OVER
funny-deer.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Mr.cope, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
Won't you just get more wrinkles and less under eye support from doing this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 5061
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
Get more under eye support because of muscle buildup.

Or you literally just stretch it out and get more wrinkles, more dark circles, and less support.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

Attachments

• 84AE1D0E-DB84-457C-AB5A-7A2BA585D2B7.jpeg
    84AE1D0E-DB84-457C-AB5A-7A2BA585D2B7.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 305
View attachment 451156

Recently learned about the Canthal tilt; negative, neutral and positive and I know that canthoplasty is probably the only real-way to make a difference, but there are some minor exercises we can try to see how far we can get. No-harm in a little trial and error.

This lady is widely popular for face exercises and her tips for lifting-up your canthal tilt seem like they're worth a try.

I predictably know this thread will have about a dozen "Cope, only surgery works" from BlackPill love making incel teenagers, but just remember one thing, there is no-harm in trying. At least till surgery comes along and yes I will be getting it. @Johann0815 you also need to get your ass in here, just don't spam the thread with your pictures.

I dont have nct
View attachment 451156

Itd the angle i fraud every picture of my. When your nose is in a line with year ear you can tell if you have nct or not

Worked for me

Don't argue with bitter little forum trolling incels.

You're a chad and your weakest strength is your eye-area, you've used her technique and you've found it's helped you. That's that. She clearly has 214 thousand subscribers for a reason.

Nothing beats surgery, we know this, but there are small measures you can take.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Chadeep, Chadlitecel and 1 other person
View attachment 451156

Itd basically what i do all day. I squint 24/7 do get muscle control in my eye area. It works 100%, but you must be persistent. Try squinting often
Don't argue with bitter little forum trolling incels.

You're a chad and your weakest strength is your eye-area, you've used her technique and you've found it's helped you. That's that. She clearly has 214 thousand subscribers for a reason.

Nothing beats surgery, we know this, but there are small measures you can take.
It has also something to do with the upper eyefat. Actually i have a neutral to slightly positive csnthaltilt. But my upper eyefat is slightly hanging down

i want to fuck she

Basic knowledge of the anatomy of the eye says this is high key impossible

By basic knowledge I mean literally 15 min google search

But do ur thing I guess

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and RAITEIII
It has also something to do with the upper eyefat. Actually i have a neutral to slightly positive csnthaltilt. But my upper eyefat is slightly hanging down
Yes, I have the same thing, I used to think I had nct and then I realised it's actually neutral but my eyelids have too much fat and they give that impression

Are you retarded

ITS COpe nigga

I swear white people say the n word more than black people in this forum. Immature as hell.
do you really think you need to do this autism to get laid?

:unsure:
No I did this to make my face look better.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 6908
I swear white people say the n word more than black people in this forum. Immature as hell.

Wish there were more socially adept people on here. Unfortunately it is not the case and we have to adapt around it.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 6785
Yes, I have the same thing, I used to think I had nct and then I realised it's actually neutral but my eyelids have too much fat and they give that impression

sometimes its the orbital bone right on the outer edge of the eye that creates a downwards curve and makes the eye appear like it has pct, when it actually doesnt. I have such case.

in regiards to the video above- I highly doubt that it actually does anything, mb temporary.

the only permanent solution is bone mass that lifts the outer parts of the eyes up and gives them more support in general.

you dont want to rely on muscles to keep things up. Overstressing muscles in the face is never a good thing.

tbh this vid is more like snake oil to me, but whoever wants to try it- go ahead and report if it helped. Im not knocking this method, but have sincere doubts about it.

also i hope that her pupil asymmetry wasnt caused by those exercises. Also its irritating af when someone in the video looks with half profile at the camera all the time, just put the fkn camera in front if you or step back a few feet and look straight into the fln camera... shit like this is annoying tbfh.

let me tell you one thing- when someone has asymmetrical eye positioning or pupil movement and you try to look them right into the eyes- your own eyes kinda do fkn gymnastics in order to lock onto their pupils. Thats bad as fuck if you do it very often, your pupil symmetry might get fucked over because of this.

take this advice to heart- if someone has eye position asymmetry or pupil asymmetry, or tilted head all the time or turned head etc. - dont try to lock your own pupils to theirs when looking at them or talking. You can fuck up your eye muscle symmetry because of that.

ZLDR- dont lock your eyes to ppl wit any asymmetry in the eye area, it will save your own fkn eyes if theyre halfways symmetric.

Last edited:
also i hope that her pupil asymmetry wasnt caused by those exercises.
I didn't notice she had it, I am not sure if I have it or not, only once it looked like that but most of the time they look normal, is there any way to fix it (in case I have asymmetry) or am I screwed?

Get more under eye support because of muscle buildup.
That makes no sense
You are literally stretching your eyelids
When you keep doing that the corner of your eyes are gonna look like this

its always different but most times neutral-slightly negative.

That makes no sense
You are literally stretching your eyelids
When you keep doing that the corner of your eyes are gonna look like this
View attachment 451578

isnt it intriguing, how by looking at only a very small fraction of her face, one could instantly tell that she is very recessed.

no cheekbone support= droopy eyes = most likely recessed maxilla = most likely de to mouthbreathing.

eye area tells alot about the persons health status and facial development.

look at margot robbie eye area (same fraction as example above) and you will find the exact opposite than the foid above.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mr.cope