eye area help

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
how do i get my eyes likes the attached pics? i used to not think they were a failo but when i squint i think it looks better. but maybe i'm being autistic. overall i ideally want 1:3 eye height to width ratio. how do i achieve the attached photos? (ignore jaw) they look like this rn. i've already posted abt this before but i'd like a bit more advice and what surgeons to go to and such because i haven't gotten a good response
E7500646 4F8E 4FC4 A107 B22C8C1841B2

Attachments

• A1C0130A-7E18-49D0-AC47-23D2310FC4F2.jpeg
    A1C0130A-7E18-49D0-AC47-23D2310FC4F2.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 19AB009C-2AFB-45AD-84AD-057802D880BD.jpeg
    19AB009C-2AFB-45AD-84AD-057802D880BD.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • 399E81D6-541C-433B-92A8-4EF31DE848BF.jpeg
    399E81D6-541C-433B-92A8-4EF31DE848BF.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • B875CA94-AE88-4462-B879-93D97A52D12F.jpeg
    B875CA94-AE88-4462-B879-93D97A52D12F.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
eyes are already good tf.

Attachments

• 0C3D6F90-4CBE-4AF0-A1A2-18EDCD749EAA.jpeg
    0C3D6F90-4CBE-4AF0-A1A2-18EDCD749EAA.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Even models squint. Your eye area looks good both squinted and relaxed

C'mon you just need to find your personality bro 😩
i swear i can't tell when i'm being gaslit or not anymore you looksmax bitches are SICK. anyways please i need a good reputable surgeon name
BFDF997E 3025 4E19 AC1F 485335B39AA9

PLEASE STOP GASLIGHTING ME GUYS ❤️ IT'S NOT FUNNY

Attachments

• 33EB88AA-F074-45F6-B18A-DE48CEEAD7AC.webp
    530.9 KB · Views: 0
i swear i can't tell when i'm being gaslit or not anymore you looksmax bitches are SICK. anyways please i need a good reputable surgeon nameView attachment 1859871
Already gave you a nonsatirical analysis before. Your are area while not mogger is above average. Don't touch them unless you want to risk looking uncanny as most post-op eye areas can tend to be

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 16683
Already gave you a nonsatirical analysis before. Your are area while not mogger is above average. Don't touch them unless you want to risk looking uncanny as most post-op eye areas can tend to be
but i want it to be mogger 😢

it's over

how do i get my eyes likes the attached pics? i used to not think they were a failo but when i squint i think it looks better. but maybe i'm being autistic. overall i ideally want 1:3 eye height to width ratio. how do i achieve the attached photos? (ignore jaw) they look like this rn. i've already posted abt this before but i'd like a bit more advice and what surgeons to go to and such because i haven't gotten a good responseView attachment 1859822
Over

why do you talk like a gay black person who's personality is being gay :unsure:
i am gay bitch. acting like your personality doesn't revolve around being an incel

liar it's not over, but i genuinely just want someone to name a good surgeon for me so i can get eyelid surgeries done after bimax 😭

how do i get my eyes likes the attached pics? i used to not think they were a failo but when i squint i think it looks better. but maybe i'm being autistic. overall i ideally want 1:3 eye height to width ratio. how do i achieve the attached photos? (ignore jaw) they look like this rn. i've already posted abt this before but i'd like a bit more advice and what surgeons to go to and such because i haven't gotten a good responseView attachment 1859822

liar it's not over, but i genuinely just want someone to name a good surgeon for me so i can get eyelid surgeries done after bimax 😭
Eye area ascenion for you is not possible, eye shape is all genetics

Eye area ascenion for you is not possible, eye shape is all genetics
i just want my eyes to look like they do when i squint it's not that hard

You do have slight show due to your lower eyelid shape but you can’t fix it without canthopexy/cathoplasty. One of the canthos

You do have slight show due to your lower eyelid shape but you can’t fix it without canthopexy/cathoplasty. One of the canthos
lower eyelid retraction + cantho? i also need a good surgeon name because nobody gives me a good answer and says they all botch ppl. do the eye squinting pics look good?

pov you get gaslit by an extraterrestrial larping as a fat russian
Dude don’t sperg:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I’m just being honest there are sugerys you need to get before even considering a risky eye area surgery

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
Dude don’t sperg:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I’m just being honest there are sugerys you need to get before even considering a risky eye area surgery
i'm just joking.

but the only surgery i think is necessary PRIOR to eye surgery for me is bimax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
eye area doesnt matter if u get surgeries youll just get called an alien

eye area doesnt matter if u get surgeries youll just get called an alien
james you will always be a superstar don't let the haters get u❤️ all these bitches is your sons! 💋

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
just get pumped and dumped by chads theory
no. i don't even care about relationships or sex that much. i just want to be a good looking prettyboy, i don't do it for "slays" like most people on here, i do it for vanity

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
james you will always be a superstar don't let the haters get u❤️ all these bitches is your sons! 💋
just get a jaw ig i didnt see ur pic do u have a jaw

just get a jaw ig i didnt see ur pic do u have a jaw
i'm getting bimax. but i wanna look as perfect as possible so i want to tighten my lower eyelid after, however idk what surgeon is best for eye surgery

he is gaslighting but idk what you should do.
yes bro gaslighting him to fix an already above eye area with eye surgeries that will make him look like an alien

bro get jaw surgery asap, you will ascend way more, and less risk to look uncanny than eye surgery for your already above eye area
yes bro gaslighting him to fix an already above eye area with eye surgeries that will make him look like an alien
thank you but don't you agree that the pics where i'm squinting look good?

i'm getting bimax. but i wanna look as perfect as possible so i want to tighten my lower eyelid after, however idk what surgeon is best for eye surgery
yeh i agree, im just saying it's risky. however if you think lower eyelid retraction is the only thing that you need, go for it. i dont think you need shit like orbital decompression.

The hunter eye look you're going for is a pipe dream tho, I think theyre overrated anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
yeh i agree, im just saying it's risky. however if you think lower eyelid retraction is the only thing that you need, go for it. i dont think you need shit like orbital decompression.

The hunter eye look you're going for is a pipe dream tho, I think theyre overrated anyway.
i don't need hunter eyes necessarily, just more long and almond shaped which i think cantho or lower eyelid retraction would achieve. i still have not got a comment about a good surgeon to do this with though 😭